God gave the land that is now Israel to the Jewish people

They didn't vote for terrorism. They voted for representation and if serving their constituents requires terrorist tactics then I guess they have no choice. By the way, is the King David Hotel still standing?
You don't live there, you don't see how they are educated and you seem ignorant when it comes to Arabs history.

The king David hotel was destroyed by the Irugun who declared war against England. The Irgun were led by Menachem Begin. A hour prior to the bombing the Irgun told the British there was a bomb. British arrogance blew it off.

The Irgun operated on their own, mostly independent of the Stern Group and The Zionist led by Ben Gurion.

Until you read , The Revolt. You are ignorant of the facts.

Let me know what else I can educate you on.

You don't live there, you don't see how they are educated and you seem ignorant when it comes to Arabs history.
My education of the Arabs and Palestinians is sufficient enough to know that the plight of the Palestinians elicits just as much of my sympathy as the Jews of the Holocaust-era did. You do not dictate my humanitarian sensitivities: That is my oath. I have been to Morocco (3 times), Algeria, Tunisia (a dozen times), Libya, Egypt, Syria, Sudan, Lebanon, Israel (twice) ... as well as Iran and Turkey (many times), and beyond all the way to Malaysia and Indonesia.
The king David hotel was destroyed by the Irugun who declared war against England.
Yes.
The Irgun were led by Menachem Begin.
Yes. Where is the part that I don't already know and where my "ignorance" begins?
A hour prior to the bombing the Irgun told the British there was a bomb. British arrogance blew it off.
This - if you haven't yet understood - is a revisionist crock of shit. It is even internationally accepted as a lie. Menachem Begin was a terrorist in the full definition of the word. He said so. He was proud of it and even stated "I was a terrorist and I am proud of it!" And what ..... a few dishes were broken and that's it? No. A hundred innocent men, women, and children were murdered by that bomb - Menachem Begin's bomb - the Irgun's bomb - the Zionist's bomb. Brits, Jews, Arabs, Armenians, Russians, Egyptians, and Greeks died. So, don't even try giving me that bull shit story of a righteous "revolt". It was mass murder terrorism and no two ways about it.
Until you read , The Revolt. You are ignorant of the facts.
Prior to my critical view of Israel and Zionism, I read plenty. Judaism, history, biographies, autobiographies, the reinstated Hebrew language, agricultural successes, military successes. I repeat, PLENTY. So, don't try to bluff me, you silly twit.
Let me know what else I can educate you on.
Now, what kind of revisionist crap are you going to whine about now? :45:

Last edited:
My education of the Arabs and Palestinians is sufficient enough to know that the plight of the Palestinians elicits just as much of my sympathy as the Jews of the Holocaust-era did. You do not dictate my humanitarian sensitivities: That is my oath. I have been to Morocco (3 times), Algeria, Tunisia (a dozen times), Libya, Egypt, Syria, Sudan, Lebanon, Israel (twice) ... as well as Iran and Turkey (many times), and beyond all the way to Malaysia and Indonesia.

Yes.

Yes. Where is the part that I don't already know and where my "ignorance" begins?

This - if you haven't yet understood - is a revisionist crock of shit. It is even internationally accepted as a lie. Menachem Begin was a terrorist in the full definition of the word. He said so. He was proud of it and even stated "I was a terrorist and I am proud of it!" And what ..... a few dishes were broken and that's it? No. A hundred innocent men, women, and children were murdered by that bomb - Menachem Begin's bomb - the Irgun's bomb - the Zionist's bomb. Brits, Jews, Arabs, Armenians, Russians, Egyptians, and Greeks died. So, don't even try giving me that bull shit story of a righteous "revolt". It was mass murder terrorism and no two ways about it.

Prior to my critical view of Israel and Zionism, I read plenty. Judaism, history, biographies, autobiographies, the reinstated Hebrew language, agricultural successes, military successes. I repeat, PLENTY. So, don't try to bluff me, you silly twit.

Now, what kind of revisionist crap are you going to whine about now? :45:
Bullshit, you proved you know nothing. You had to ask if anyone died in the King David hotel. Which at the time was a military office building.

Yes, 91 people died, not hundreds, not women and children, and they had a warning to get out.

The British were hanging enemy soldiers. The "terrorist" did none of that.

Revisionism, that is you making claims you know nothing about.

Gee you been there, just cause you eat goat don't mean you know anything about goat. You proved you know nothing.

More importantly the land belongs to those who built a nation on it

A nation for all people.

Palestinians are Arabs, Arabs are immigrants, attracted to the money us Christians were spending in Israel

Wrong.
All the natives of the Land of Canaan were Arabs.
None of the Arab are immigrants except the Hebrew that invaded from Egypt.
The 1920 census shows Arab Palestinians, but fewer than 5% were Jewish.

G_d said that, huh? Pure poppycock. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you paying attention, Elektrode? :45:
Note also that the Arabs gave us the art of medicine/surgery and the numbering system without which we would have no way to calculate mathematics and invent the computer, etc.
And yet you are still wrong.

More importantly the land belongs to those who built a nation on it
...... Arabs are immigrants, attracted to the money us Christians were spending in Israel
Bull crappy. :mad:
Wrong.
All the natives of the Land of Canaan were Arabs.
None of the Arab are immigrants except the Hebrew that invaded from Egypt.
The 1920 census shows Arab Palestinians, but fewer than 5% were Jewish.
There's the truth! :)

..... Menachem Begin was a terrorist in the full definition of the word. He said so. He was proud of it and even stated "I was a terrorist and I am proud of it!" And what ..... a few dishes were broken and that's it? No. A hundred innocent men, women, and children were murdered. Brits, Jews, Arabs, Armenians, Russians, Egyptians, and Greeks died. So, don't even try giving me that bull shit story of a righteous "revolt". It was mass murder terrorism and no two ways about it. Now ..... what kind of revisionist crap are you going to whine about now? :45:
.... here it comes..... 👇
Bullshit, you proved you know nothing. ..... 91 people died, not hundreds The British were hanging enemy soldiers. The "terrorist" did none of that.
... and there we have it! "Only" 91 were murdered by the Zionist terrorist's bomb, not 100 (as I said). The British hung confirmed terrorists but the terrorists didn't hang anyone, they "only" bombed innocent people to pieces. Oh, how civilized they are! :mad:

I've been to Israel twice and do you know how to identify the Nazi Zionist pigs? It is easy. Just look at their feet: :omg:

zionist footwear.jpg

Forum List

Back