GAZA Water Supply: Israel resumes water supply to southern Gaza after U.S. pressure.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Israel is playing a game. HAMAS is playing a game. Some supporters of Israel wanted to wipe GAZA off the map -- population over 2 million, with around half being children.

Israel isn't bowing to pressure as much as it has been playing a game. Using the kids in hospitals as pawns. How many children have died since water was a bargaining chip? HAMAS doesn't really care -- we know they love their children as most parents do, but they use what they believe is necessary. Sick crap all around

If there is no water in the north and Israel allows water in the place they want the Gazans to flee the harm of the coming dismantling of Hamas, it IS a wise move. They should allow some medicine and food, next - but NO fuel.
Gaza is less than 30 miles long. I've WALKED that in a day. I have no sympathy for these supporters of terrorism.

Gaza is less than 30 miles long. I've WALKED that in a day. I have no sympathy for these supporters of terrorism.
You think a 6 or 9 month old is a supporter of terrorism? The focus MUST be on Hamas. Both morally, judicially and for Israels long term security.. The last thing they need are more radicialized people looking to avenge their mother who died of thirst.

You think a 6 or 9 month old is a supporter of terrorism? The focus MUST be on Hamas. Both morally, judicially and for Israels long term security.. The last thing they need are more radicialized people looking to avenge their mother who died of thirst.
The focus IS Hamas. You clearly have no clue

There is water in the southern half. They best get there. Car, scooter, bicycle, walking. It ain't hard. Israel is trying to SAVE LIVES, unlike Hamas

Apparently you don't know what I'm saying. Ask "G-d" for help

Last edited:
The focus IS Hamas. You clearly have no clue

There is water in the southern half. They best get there. Car, scooter, bicycle, walking. It ain't hard. Israel is trying to SAVE LIVES, unlike Hamas

Apparently you don't know what I'm saying. Ask "G-d" for help
I've been advised by G-d, hence my response. Follow the Mitzvahs and ensure the long term health of a nation and people, Israel has to focus long term. Justice must be served with the long term purpose of finding a reliable partner. Even the IDF have said "the citizens of Gaza are NOT our enemy". That is good enough for me. You?

Last edited:

Israel is playing a game. HAMAS is playing a game. Some supporters of Israel wanted to wipe GAZA off the map -- population over 2 million, with around half being children.

Israel isn't bowing to pressure as much as it has been playing a game. Using the kids in hospitals as pawns. How many children have died since water was a bargaining chip? HAMAS doesn't really care -- we know they love their children as most parents do, but they use what they believe is necessary. Sick crap all around

Very few people are wanting to wipe out the Palestinian population in Gaza. It's Hamas fighters that are the target. And the leadership.

People are clearly forgetting that the "innocent civilians" in Palestine VOTED for Hamas to rule their territory. They SUPPORT Hamas. They love them. They all need to die. When you teach children about killing jews in primary school, wipe the entire fucking population out. They're all infected.

Let me get this straight.

Hamas the elected government of the Gaza Strip, raids Israeli towns killing and raping women and children. Taking hostages, mutilating bodies, burning people etc etc, and Israel is the bad guy because they turned off the water they provide "FREE OF FUCKING CHARGE" to the same people? BTW the rest of the world has in the past paid for the materials and installed water and sewage pipes so that the Gaza strip could provide it's water for itself. Hamas (according to them) subsequently dug up that pipe and used it to create rockets, which they fire at Israel from populated areas, and Israel is the bad guy. There's a huge aquifer under the Gaza Strip. Hamas' mismanagment of that water source has lead it to be polluted and of poor quality (see the previous sentence). But it's Israel's fault the Gazan's dont have water. Israel hasnt had anything to do with the governance of the Gaza Strip for almost 2 decades. But it's Israel's fault they dont have water. The international community has dumped BILLIONS of dollars into Gaza, money which Hamas has either mismanged or just outright stolen and used to purchase weapons, but it's Israel's fault.

Hamas / ISIS loves their children?

Nominee for (Islamic terrorist) Mother of the Year Award.

Mother Of 'Martyred' Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Muhammad Jahjouh: I Will Be Happy If All My Children And Grandchildren Are Martyred For The Sake Of Allah​

Forum List

Back