GOA to Sue the ATF's Bump Stock Ban

Troll, there are already a boat load of regulations. Anything else infringes. You don't agree? No one cares what traitor gun banners like you think. Come get them/

yeah, resort to a threat of violence. That makes you and those who agree with you seem entirely reasonable.
As usual you are GD liar. I didn't threaten your sorry ass. Come get them traitor.

We finally got our new Black Chopper out of the Shop today. And the engine in the Black Panel Van has recently been overhauled so we are almost ready. We are busy, right now, digging more latrines er.... holding cells in the concentra.....er..... re-education camps that your bunch built to house us in.Yes, we are almost ready. Just as soon as Amazon sends us those black Baclavas. Then we are coming for your guns. Be afraid, be very afraid. Just not quite yet.
arent you special,,
Lol
Don’t mind Daryl, he just an anti-gun nutter bored out of his mind in his assisted living home Imagining he is still relevant.

LOL, does that mean I am required to turn in my weapons now? You going to come take them? You can have them one piece at a time.

yeah, resort to a threat of violence. That makes you and those who agree with you seem entirely reasonable.
As usual you are GD liar. I didn't threaten your sorry ass. Come get them traitor.

We finally got our new Black Chopper out of the Shop today. And the engine in the Black Panel Van has recently been overhauled so we are almost ready. We are busy, right now, digging more latrines er.... holding cells in the concentra.....er..... re-education camps that your bunch built to house us in.Yes, we are almost ready. Just as soon as Amazon sends us those black Baclavas. Then we are coming for your guns. Be afraid, be very afraid. Just not quite yet.
arent you special,,
Lol
Don’t mind Daryl, he just an anti-gun nutter bored out of his mind in his assisted living home Imagining he is still relevant.

LOL, does that mean I am required to turn in my weapons now? You going to come take them? You can have them one piece at a time.

Toys don't allow mass shootings.
banning bump stocks won't stop them either. a rubber band will do the same thing.

i don't care one way or the other about bump stocks. i just find it funny the "ban" is making some people think something productive has been done.

If as AK and AR can be so easily modified, shouldn't they be banned?
why? just because they can?

list me some cases of people doing this for the purpose of mass shootings. if people want fully auto they buy them illegally.

no laws are going to change that.

If automatics are so readily available, why didn't Paddock who easily had the means to do so by them.

He did. Fully automatic weapons found in gunman's hotel room in Las Vegas

Ignorance has a cure, but you have to want to find it.

That's from the LA Times. They couldn't recognize a fully auto weapon from a turnip. There were NO fully auto weapons although there were a few ARs with bump stocks.

banning bump stocks won't stop them either. a rubber band will do the same thing.

i don't care one way or the other about bump stocks. i just find it funny the "ban" is making some people think something productive has been done.

list me some cases of people doing this for the purpose of mass shootings. if people want fully auto they buy them illegally.

If automatics are so readily available, why didn't Paddock who easily had the means to do so by them.

That's from the LA Times. They couldn't recognize a fully auto weapon from a turnip. There were NO fully auto weapons although there were a few ARs with bump stocks.
Lol
Ha... a string, rubber band, bump stock They are accomplish the same thing.

Lol

Have you tried it? Plus, the 500 buck junk even has trouble with the bump stock. But the Match or Military Grade ARs seem to take to them well. You sell a lot of junk. Be careful, if you do get them and sell them, you may end up eating them when your customers return them claiming they don't work very well as advertised.

Lol

Have you tried it? Plus, the 500 buck junk even has trouble with the bump stock. But the Match or Military Grade ARs seem to take to them well. You sell a lot of junk. Be careful, if you do get them and sell them, you may end up eating them when your customers return them claiming they don't work very well as advertised.
Lol
Well, I have a sign up in my shop that tells people I will refund every bit of their money if they bought any bump stocks from me… No takers yet.
When they take this to courts and find that the ban is unconstitutional federally… I’ll just give the bump stocks back no charge.
That’s if I even get any... no one is complying.

Lol

Lol
Well, I have a sign up in my shop that tells people I will refund every bit of their money if they bought any bump stocks from me… No takers yet.
When they take this to courts and find that the ban is unconstitutional federally… I’ll just give the bump stocks back no charge.

One huge problem. Bump Stocks now fall under the 1934 Firearms Act. They are going to have to get the whole thing thrown out. That's been tried numerous times and failed. Plastic does cook up nicely but it's not real nourishing.

Lol

Lol

One huge problem. Bump Stocks now fall under the 1934 Firearms Act. They are going to have to get the whole thing thrown out. That's been tried numerous times and failed. Plastic does cook up nicely but it's not real nourishing.
Lol
Well, ever since the ban I have not received one bump stock... And I have sold a bunch of them ever since you anti-gun nutters lit your hair on fire about them...

Why the fuk would anyone need a bump stock?
they are called rights not needs,,,and your opinion is irrelevant,,,
No, your post is ignorant and wrong.

There is no ‘right’ to own a ‘bump stock.’

Rights are neither ‘unlimited’ nor ‘absolute,’ they are subject to restrictions and regulation by government, consistent with Constitutional case law – including the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment.

Bump stocks are a silly accessory, and only wannabe military types own them.

I am a stanch supporter of the 2 Amendment and love guns.

But have no problem with them being banned. ... :cool:
I can put more lead downfield more accurately than a bumpstock ever could. Biggest waste of ammo, you think liberals would love the accessory that has less chance of killing. But that is because liberals are ignorant about weapons.

I was going to post the girl shooting one but youtube has banned it because it shows how accurate it is,,,and besides the guy in vegas showed they can kill efficiently

"Spray and pray" is never efficient.

I can put more lead downfield more accurately than a bumpstock ever could. Biggest waste of ammo, you think liberals would love the accessory that has less chance of killing. But that is because liberals are ignorant about weapons.

I was going to post the girl shooting one but youtube has banned it because it shows how accurate it is,,,and besides the guy in vegas showed they can kill efficiently

the 2nd amendment isnt about efficiency,,,

YOU CANT BE A 2nd supporter and be OK with any ban,,,its like banning hate speech and being a 1st supporter
I understand your point but no stock is needed to bump fire a rifle. I don't like it either but they are useless.

USELESS???

what about las vegas?? not so useless are they,,,,that might be why you commies want them gone

You don't know what you are talking about. THAT is the problem!

the 2nd amendment isnt about efficiency,,,

The 2nd Amendment does mention rate of fire either. You are painting yourself into a corner.

It’s obvious you don’t hunt…
I’ve hunted for most of my adult life, I have sold firearms and ammo in my shop for over 25 years.
Shot placement is everything, you don’t understand firearms obviously… Or ballistics for that matter
I know enough to see with my 45-70 I can eat right up to the hole, but a .223 you have to remove the jellied meat before you butcher

but all this is off topic so I will end it here
A 45-70 is a great Bush cartridges, And incredibly fun to plink with... One of my favorite cartridges.

There again it all depends on shot placement...
FUN TO PLINK WITH???,,,WTF???

ITS ONE OF THE WORST FOR THAT,,,

the AR is a great plinker along with most .22 .223 calibers, just not my choice for hunting, thats why I love my mini-14,,,it will eat any ammo and never fail

like I said its my opinion based on what I've seen

as for varmit and trophy hunting,,,I find killing just for the sake of killing is repulsive
Lol
I prefer the 4570 over the 3030 for plinking, Also it always been and getting more popular for cowboy action shooting everyday.

Varmint hunting is a great thing here in the northern plains because varmints are a plague.

And trophy hunting, if it’s done right there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I trophy hunt and I eat the meat. I can’t remember the last time I bought meat in the grocery store...

for he life of me I dont see anyone plinking with either of those since they hold at most 7-9 rds and some less,,,wheres the fun in that, get out a 22 or 223 with a 30 rd mag and plink away

now lets get back to topic

One fails to see why.

The topic was long ago proven to be ridiculous nonsense devoid of merit.

I know enough to see with my 45-70 I can eat right up to the hole, but a .223 you have to remove the jellied meat before you butcher

A 45-70 is a great Bush cartridges, And incredibly fun to plink with... One of my favorite cartridges.

the AR is a great plinker along with most .22 .223 calibers, just not my choice for hunting, thats why I love my mini-14,,,it will eat any ammo and never fail

as for varmit and trophy hunting,,,I find killing just for the sake of killing is repulsive
Lol
I prefer the 4570 over the 3030 for plinking, Also it always been and getting more popular for cowboy action shooting everyday.

Varmint hunting is a great thing here in the northern plains because varmints are a plague.

And trophy hunting, if it’s done right there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I trophy hunt and I eat the meat. I can’t remember the last time I bought meat in the grocery store...

for he life of me I dont see anyone plinking with either of those since they hold at most 7-9 rds and some less,,,wheres the fun in that, get out a 22 or 223 with a 30 rd mag and plink away

One fails to see why.

Personal firearm ownership is none of your business, and certainly none of the federal governments business.

Lol

One fails to see why.

whats that say about you commenting???

YOU CANT BE A 2nd supporter and be OK with any ban,,,its like banning hate speech and being a 1st supporter

This all or nothing thing is going to end up with nothing or me owning an atomic weapon.

Let's not be ridiculous.
It's eventually going to end up with nothing because reasonable people will be forced to go that way by the gun wackos.

I'm not totally sure which way you mean that.

Funny thing is your statement is so correct it will work either way.
I'm ok with nothing. I am ok with private gun ownership, but if we can't put some reasonable regulations in place then we will just have to do without.
Troll, there are already a boat load of regulations. Anything else infringes. You don't agree? No one cares what traitor gun banners like you think. Come get them/
lol

Conservatives are as stupid as they are ignorant.

Only the Supreme Court ultimately determines what violates the Second Amendment, not you and other rightwing nitwits.

And no one wants to ‘take your guns’ – that’s another idiotic rightwing lie.

This all or nothing thing is going to end up with nothing or me owning an atomic weapon.

Let's not be ridiculous.
It's eventually going to end up with nothing because reasonable people will be forced to go that way by the gun wackos.

I'm not totally sure which way you mean that.

Funny thing is your statement is so correct it will work either way.
I'm ok with nothing. I am ok with private gun ownership, but if we can't put some reasonable regulations in place then we will just have to do without.
lol

Conservatives are as stupid as they are ignorant.

Only the Supreme Court ultimately determines what violates the Second Amendment, not you and other rightwing nitwits.

And no one wants to ‘take your guns’ – that’s another idiotic rightwing lie.
Liar.

gun banners.png

Unless you have thousands of concertgoers below you

Forum List

Back