GOA to Sue the ATF's Bump Stock Ban

for he life of me I dont see anyone plinking with either of those since they hold at most 7-9 rds and some less,,,wheres the fun in that, get out a 22 or 223 with a 30 rd mag and plink away

now lets get back to topic

...And I always bring my 4570 when I go plinking. Lol

you do know what plinking is????

mines the one on top without the checkering,,,,and at more than a buck a rd and the kick, plinking is the last thing I will do with it

Lol
Well, I sell firearms And ammo for a living.

I highly doubt that

...And I always bring my 4570 when I go plinking. Lol

you do know what plinking is????

mines the one on top without the checkering,,,,and at more than a buck a rd and the kick, plinking is the last thing I will do with it

Lol
Well, I sell firearms And ammo for a living.

I highly doubt that

Lol
Think what you want...
I have been self-employed for over 25 years, I’ve owned my shop for that whole time, along with selling mining and logging leases on private owned property.

It's eventually going to end up with nothing because reasonable people will be forced to go that way by the gun wackos.

I'm not totally sure which way you mean that.

Funny thing is your statement is so correct it will work either way.
I'm ok with nothing. I am ok with private gun ownership, but if we can't put some reasonable regulations in place then we will just have to do without.
Troll, there are already a boat load of regulations. Anything else infringes. You don't agree? No one cares what traitor gun banners like you think. Come get them/

yeah, resort to a threat of violence. That makes you and those who agree with you seem entirely reasonable.
As usual you are GD liar. I didn't threaten your sorry ass. Come get them traitor.

We finally got our new Black Chopper out of the Shop today. And the engine in the Black Panel Van has recently been overhauled so we are almost ready. We are busy, right now, digging more latrines er.... holding cells in the concentra.....er..... re-education camps that your bunch built to house us in.Yes, we are almost ready. Just as soon as Amazon sends us those black Baclavas. Then we are coming for your guns. Be afraid, be very afraid. Just not quite yet.

I'm ok with nothing. I am ok with private gun ownership, but if we can't put some reasonable regulations in place then we will just have to do without.
Troll, there are already a boat load of regulations. Anything else infringes. You don't agree? No one cares what traitor gun banners like you think. Come get them/

yeah, resort to a threat of violence. That makes you and those who agree with you seem entirely reasonable.
As usual you are GD liar. I didn't threaten your sorry ass. Come get them traitor.

We finally got our new Black Chopper out of the Shop today. And the engine in the Black Panel Van has recently been overhauled so we are almost ready. We are busy, right now, digging more latrines er.... holding cells in the concentra.....er..... re-education camps that your bunch built to house us in.Yes, we are almost ready. Just as soon as Amazon sends us those black Baclavas. Then we are coming for your guns. Be afraid, be very afraid. Just not quite yet.

WHERE'S THE NRA???

The NRA publically supports the banning of the bump stocks.
the NRA is anti-2nd amendment
They are not pro-gun enough... this country needs to be better armed

This organization is better enligned with Second Amendment...
Home

Watch out, remember, we got all that new equipment to come after all your guns except for the black baclavas. Damned Amazon has them on backorder. So be afraid, be very afraid but not yet.

WHERE'S THE NRA???

The NRA publically supports the banning of the bump stocks.
the NRA is anti-2nd amendment
They are not pro-gun enough... this country needs to be better armed

This organization is better enligned with Second Amendment...
Home

Watch out, remember, we got all that new equipment to come after all your guns except for the black baclavas. Damned Amazon has them on backorder. So be afraid, be very afraid but not yet.

The fees are a bit restrictive, but the wait makes no difference as far as I'm concerned.

On the other end of things here in kansas I can walk into a pawn shop, sign the papers, and walk out concealed carrying with no phone or fees required. I can also have a compete arsenal in my basement. Again no permits or fees.

Some middle ground is needed.

I'm thinking thats an boldfaced lie crepe, a pawnshop has an FFL and is subject to the same as any other FFL rules
They have to run me through the background check, last time I purchased it took about an hour. That's it.
Lol
When I sell Firearms to my customers I have Insta check it takes 2 to 4 minutes to run a background check which is entirely too long
How nice for you.
A background check should only seconds...

Yah, I guess you just need to ask them one question, "You gonna murder half the town today?" Noper, maybe tomorrow. "Okay, you passed."

arent you special,,

I'm thinking thats an boldfaced lie crepe, a pawnshop has an FFL and is subject to the same as any other FFL rules
They have to run me through the background check, last time I purchased it took about an hour. That's it.
Lol
When I sell Firearms to my customers I have Insta check it takes 2 to 4 minutes to run a background check which is entirely too long
How nice for you.
A background check should only seconds...

Yah, I guess you just need to ask them one question, "You gonna murder half the town today?" Noper, maybe tomorrow. "Okay, you passed."

arent you special,,
Lol
Don’t mind Daryl, he just an anti-gun nutter bored out of his mind in his assisted living home Imagining he is still relevant.

they are called CLASS 3 Weapons and are legal . They were made prior to 1986 and are traded and sold by machine gun people BusyBee . --- --- and in video are some Class 3 Machine Guns in private hands in action BusyBee .

You left out the part where you have to have a FFL license or a EFL license to own them and the permission from your local government to own and fire them. You left out that you have to have them registered and you have to be licensed.

they are called CLASS 3 Weapons and are legal . They were made prior to 1986 and are traded and sold by machine gun people BusyBee . --- --- and in video are some Class 3 Machine Guns in private hands in action BusyBee .

You left out the part where you have to have a FFL license or a EFL license to own them and the permission from your local government to own and fire them. You left out that you have to have them registered and you have to be licensed.

Duh... lol
Everyone knows that… You aren’t telling anybody has something they don’t already know

Forum List

Back