Go Vet

Hey you two idiots can hate on Texas all you fucking want. I never thought I'd meet two people that jealous about a state. Seems you both of two things in common, hating Texas and lying.

Lol...do you wipe your tears with one tampon or two? You're a fuxxing crybaby from hell because you got schooled on what a "Republic" is and you're pissed that every state in the US is a Republic you dumbfuck.

Hey you two idiots can hate on Texas all you fucking want. I never thought I'd meet two people that jealous about a state. Seems you both of two things in common, hating Texas and lying.

Lol...do you wipe your tears with one tampon or two? You're a fuxxing crybaby from hell because you got schooled on what a "Republic" is and you're pissed that every state in the US is a Republic you dumbfuck.

No you're the dumbfuck, your use of the word "republic" is not in the same context as I used it in stating that Texas was once it's own Republic meaning, a political order whose head of state is not a monarch and in modern times is usually a president or a nation that has such a political order. Hell a republic by definition could mean a group of people working as equals in the same sphere or field. But that's not in the same context as I used it but you're too fucking stupid to understand.

fuxxing? What are you twelve?

No you're the dumbfuck, your use of the word "republic" is not in the same context as I used it in stating that Texas was once it's own Republic meaning, a political order whose head of state is not a monarch and in modern times is usually a president or a nation that has such a political order. Hell a republic by definition could mean a group of people working as equals in the same sphere or field. But that's not in the same context as I used it but you're too fucking stupid to understand.

fuxxing? What are you twelve?

Every State in the US is currently a Republic you dumbfuck. You tried to claim States are not Republics so keep trying to spin you whiny bitch.

Forum List

Back