“Go to hell, Senator, it’s time for you to take your final dirt nap”

Truth be told, Senator black Obamney got all this going, when he announced, to the San Francisco Chronicle, January 2008, how his energy plan, incorporating cap-and-trade, but no relief for industrial hemp would increase energy costs, period. Sometimes, I wonder how in the world he got elected, in 2008, but for the backlash, against GW Bush and Dick Cheney.

Then he learned, to give up on giving back Gitmo, to Cuba, and he learned to like killing, with drones, whereupon innocent civilians, who get killed are labeled, "militants." Apparently, black Obamney has killed more people, with drones, in four years, than GW Bush did, in eight.

Without an alternative, to fascist cowboys, in a fascist rodeo, fascist sedition continues.

Of course, black Obamney copies white Obamney and any other Republican he knows. I wish any of black Obamney's supporters could prevail on him, to see any sense, at all, but black Obamney appears to enjoy, how his mysterious embrace of bushwack and stonewall are keeping the Republicans up and about.

The word, "SUCK" comes to mind.

Republican, Democrat, Independent

Regardless of ideology ANY financial associations, hints of influence or political connections to ANY muslim organization should be examined fully.........................

Got that Mr Ellison ???

Well written, Adolp himself couldn't have been more clear. What is your final solution?

Final solution ??? LOL How girlish.............

No muslims in congress comes to mind, or any that affiliate with CAIR..........Its a small start

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you have ANY fucking clue how much vetting people like her get before they are able to hold the kind of positions in government she does? She was probably investigated and background checked harder than you'll ever be in your worthless fucking life.

No, this is just Michelle Dumbfuck Bachmann once again traipsing into a room, squatting down, and shitting all over how government, OUR government is supposed to work. And that's what Senator McCain was really saying. He was chastising her for her total lack of decorum.

I think the Tea Bagger movement should be renamed the "Old Dumb Fucks Who Believe Any Conspiracy Theory as Long as It Goes Against Democrats" movement. Between this, and Fast and Furious (Gee, why isn't anyone talking about that anymore? Could it be that everyone has finally figured out that Issa was being a partisan cockbag?!), and Birtherism, all you dumb, old, white people will buy ANYTHING Rush and Glenn tell you to. All the while deriding Liberals for being "programmed."

But like I said, I HOPE the Tea Party splinters the GOP. It's good for the country. Put the racist, crackpot, conspiracy theorists in one corner so we can keep our goddamned eyes on you fuckers.

Spot on!

spot on hysterical raving spew you mean right?
good grief

I think "spot on" is code for they'd like to meet up in a bar and leave together.

Forum List

Back