Is Every Tea Party Member Nuts???

Tea party terrorists.

Interesting phrase but I'm sure it's not true.

I consulted the Oxford dictionary

Definition of terrorist
noun
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims:
[as modifier]:
a terrorist organization

Definition of terrorism
noun
[mass noun]
the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims:

I posted the video of tea party members protesting a mosque a little earlier in the thread. It looks a lot like intimidation to me.
Come to think of it, pissing on the constitutional right of freedom of religion as well.

Now to violence

Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker - YouTube

and violence to restrict freedom of speech

Teabagger Violence Mars Tax Day Rally With Sen. Marco Rubio - YouTube

Maybe they are terrorists.

So obama is a terrorist?

The Boston Tea party is an interesting name in itself.

An act of insurrection against the rulers of the day that ended in revolution and overthrow of that government.

Does the Tea party want armed struggle to remove the government?
The Tea Party today, has nothing to do with the Boston Tea Party in the late 1700's. Back then, they were protesting against company's being in bed with the monarchy that was creating a monopoly and driving up costs for goods and services.

The "Bagger Nation" of today, is nothing but corporate bitches doing what they're told like good little whore's.

Taxed Enough Already party and the Boston tea party have nothing in common?

Only in your dreams, California Girl. :lol:

I have much more interesting dreams, Jokey. From day to day, I don't even think about your Republican Party... except to snicker at y'all once in a while. Your party is a disgrace... on the bright side, your opposition is your equal. How the hell any American can claim either of your corrupted 'parties' is beyond me.

The Boston Tea party is an interesting name in itself.

An act of insurrection against the rulers of the day that ended in revolution and overthrow of that government.

Does the Tea party want armed struggle to remove the government?
The Tea Party today, has nothing to do with the Boston Tea Party in the late 1700's. Back then, they were protesting against company's being in bed with the monarchy that was creating a monopoly and driving up costs for goods and services.

The "Bagger Nation" of today, is nothing but corporate bitches doing what they're told like good little whore's.

:clap2:

You continue to lie, nothing new.

I attack dems, when it makes sense, but getting rid of your extremist creeps out of the GOP so that we have the right party for governing America is far more important.

Your extremism is a far righty form of RiNOism that America can't afford.

squeeze, you are new here. bigreb the pretend extremist is a regular volleyball here, back and forth, back and forth. He is batty. Hang with him, you, too.

Nov 2010 is not someone new here he knows of you and how you are. You attack republicans never disagree with liberals, and liberals thank you

Why would anyone believe a liar like you?

Taxed Enough Already party and the Boston tea party have nothing in common?
That's right! They marched on Washington to protest the raising of taxes that were actually lowered.

2006 they marched on Washington
They marched on Washington 6 months into Obama's first term. There's no way the bagger nation would march to the capital to protest the Bush Administration. In fact, there was no protests at all from anyone on the right during the entire two terms of the BA Presidency. Not until he was a lame duck, did you hear anything close to disagreement with BA policy.

That's right! They marched on Washington to protest the raising of taxes that were actually lowered.

They marched on Washington 6 months into Obama's first term. There's no way the bagger nation would march to the capital to protest the Bush Administration. In fact, there was no protests at all from anyone on the right during the entire two terms of the BA Presidency. Not until he was a lame duck, did you hear anything close to disagreement with BA policy.

Why would an OWS parasite, who, by definition despises anything even remotely manly, have such a ferociously manly avatar?

The Boston Tea Party was founded by Tom Knapp in 2006 following a Libertarian National Convention that disappointed Knapp and many other libertarians. The platform of the party is as follows:

The Boston Tea Party supports reducing the size, scope and power of government at all levels and on all issues, and opposes increasing the size, scope and power of government at any level, for any purpose.

About | Boston Tea Party of Indiana

On the bright side, you live in Europe, thus you are the problem for them over there.

Here we just laugh at you.

Only in your dreams, California Girl. :lol:

I have much more interesting dreams, Jokey. From day to day, I don't even think about your Republican Party... except to snicker at y'all once in a while. Your party is a disgrace... on the bright side, your opposition is your equal. How the hell any American can claim either of your corrupted 'parties' is beyond me.

The Boston Tea Party was founded by Tom Knapp in 2006 following a Libertarian National Convention that disappointed Knapp and many other libertarians. The platform of the party is as follows:

The Boston Tea Party supports reducing the size, scope and power of government at all levels and on all issues, and opposes increasing the size, scope and power of government at any level, for any purpose.

This was the Tea Party that was more aligned with the OWS, than with the current manifestation we call the bagger nation. This was the TP before it got co-opted by the Koch Bros, the 9/12ers and Dick Army's minion's. In fact, I recall Mr. Knapp doing an op-ed not to long ago saying that this version of the Tea Party, embraces the OWS movement and has more in common with their agenda, than the idiots that are using their name now.

How can you possibly draw that conclusion when we've not talked about any specific issues?

This is what I mean. You people make these accusations with nothing to base it on except irrational emotion.

"You people"? Lord, you're another fucking borg that is incapable of recognizing individuals, huh? idiot.

Individuals??? You are all so much alike it's not even funny. Same insults and same lies constantly.
Yep, they all spew the same exact claptrap, from the same exact place, at the same exact time.

Individuals you see...:rolleyes:

What makes them photoshopped?
It's one pic dumb ass the sign cannot say two different things at the same time which would make it Photoshop.
Good point.

Which one is the photoshopped pic?

It's one pic dumb ass the sign cannot say two different things at the same time which would make it Photoshop.
Good point.

Which one is the photoshopped pic?

Not the one you want it to be.
I'll be your Huckleberry...

Being a web professional for over 15 years now, I think I have a bit of credibility on the Photoshop question.

The 1st one is photoshopped.

It's smaller, blurry, less detailed.

The large pic is very highly pixelated, the text on the sign is clearly written on it, so much so that it goes beneath the gentleman's hand, and below the paper that he's holding in his other hand. Also the words are written in the same angle of the sign...congruent with being an original. Furthermore, you can observe the detail of the strokes of the SHARPIE that were made to draw the words on the seen. On top of that you can notice that another paper-like material has been placed over the original sign with the ward "NIGGAR" indicating that they had another word there, but chose, after-the-fact to replace it with another word. I'm guessing they felt it made more of an impact.

So here we have a situation where the Right would like to accept a small, blurry, low-quality image as the true original image, and reject a large, very high-quality, detailed image as the photoshopped one.

Yah....OK. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The tea party even had fake members who were something else

Liberal Infiltrators at The 2009 DC Tea Party Are Called Out - YouTube
Here we go again with the lies of the radical right...

The protesters were there openly, the rw title calls them "infiltrators"
The protesters were there peacefully, the rw pretends they're violent.
The protesters have every right to be there, the radical right wants them gone.
The radical right even went so far as to forceably take their signs, and this I learned in the video.

Who's anti-constitutional in the video?

Anyone who allows themselves to be led by Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann has to be pretty nuts..

No different to being led by Obama.

And, for the record, the TEA Partiers generally recognize no 'leaders'. But, since your understanding of the TEA Parties comes from a biased media, I am not surprised that you don't get it.

Oh it's a lot different than being led by Obama. Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are known psychopaths. Both ridiculously stupid and everytime they show their faces, they make people hate them even more.

Anyone who allows themselves to be led by Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann has to be pretty nuts..

No different to being led by Obama.

And, for the record, the TEA Partiers generally recognize no 'leaders'. But, since your understanding of the TEA Parties comes from a biased media, I am not surprised that you don't get it.

Oh it's a lot different than being led by Obama. Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are known psychopaths. Both ridiculously stupid and everytime they show their faces, they make people hate them even more.

well a lot of people think Obama is a psychopath...so it's the same I guess

I used to be a Republican before the Tea Party retards came to be.

There's only so much stupid you can take.

Tea Party fuckwads across America have flooded state houses with legislation banning Sharia Law, despite the fact that Sharia Law is not a scourge on the American legal system. It's already not the law, but leave it to stupid fucking teabaggers to invent something else to be afraid of.

Nazis hated Jews.

Teabaggers hate Muslims.

Pretty simple.

I like Ron Paul, but the Tee Pee movement really is so disconnected from him that it can't be taken seriously, particularly with morons like Bachmann and Palin and the witch lady and Allen West and so on.

An old fuck on Medicare and Social Security has that deal because seniors more than 40 years ago were generally impoverished folks. They live on like $20,000 a year on average, so their rates are made lower to save all of us money since if you throw a bunch of people with heart problems and cancer back onto the private market, they'd never be able to pay the debt off, handing it down to us.

But, there they were, raging at all those meetings with their stupid fucking "Take Your Government Hands Off My Medicare" signs, the height of moronism.

And in November, nothing'll change. These same old white stupid racist lowest-common denominators will gladly vote for the guy who is going to give them a voucher coupon worth about a quarter of what their health care costs are, throw them on the open market, and then charge them up the ass like the rest of us for all their procedures.

Which is fine with me. They'll die off faster by hoisting themselves up by their own petards.

In just the last few years, I'm no longer welcome among Republicans even though I supported them when they stood all this time for the mandate, for cap-and-trade, and for the Dream Act (Republicans put that forward first, not liberals).

But in just the last few years, they condescend to me, call me names, and exclude me because THEY have abandoned their own fucking platform.

I would have never thought that my party would accept mental retardation so warmly the way it does now.

I'll be damned if this Republican party will get my vote. They aren't my party. They're a total perversion of conservatism, and their bigoted, racist, stupid people.

A whole swath of flat-earthers, birthers, Birchers, and racists.

They try to use racism as a line of attack against the rest of us, but we all know it's a diversionary tactic.

Reverse-racism is the new racism, and that's what teabaggers are engaging in when they accuse their opponents of being racist, nevermind that in the other tent is where all the diversity is, including white people.

I'm a Reaganite, and I just feel it in my soul that he would have hated these ultimately stupid, foolish people who have run amok of the Republican party.

I went to private school... but not by bus. We walked to school. You know what I learned there? Critical thought. To 'question, with boldness'. And I do. Which is why I interrogate what I read, what is presented as 'evidence'... even if it's wiki. In that, we differ. I question, you accept... as long as the 'evidence' supports your pre-conceived idea. Hack.
"I question, you accept"

That is not, critical thought.

That is pontificating.

Get fucked you stupid inbred idiot. What's the matter, can't handle the truth that you and the teabaggers are nothing but a bunch of america hating radical right wing nutcase?

Your 'truth' is not 'the truth', Black_Loser.

Like you claiming you have "hammed" fox and other radical right wing propaganda outlets, but can't even point out a single instance when you have California_fatty? :lmao:

"Bagger Nation??"

You know, I belong to the Tea Party here in Tulsa. I have yet to see a comprehensive, national strategy for the Tea Party making us a unified movement. I mean, I have read the posts here and see where the Tea Party does this and the Tea Party does that nationally and I have to wonder if you are talking about something other than what I am associated with?

You post these comments from individuals in the Des Moines or where ever Tea Party and then attribute it to a national movement and this is supposed to be something horrible? Really? I guess the fact that the Tea Party organizations are INDEPENDENT of each other hasn't quite sunk in yet or facts are NOT one of the strong points of the left. Course, after reading Ravi's thread about how Hitler was a good Christian, I am not shocked anymore about the conclusions drawn from the left. Comprehension really isn't a strong point.

In 2010 the Tea Party had a significant impact on national elections even though they are NOT a unified national movement. We'll see in 2012 what happens. Course, if we were so impotent I imagine Claire McCaskell (Democratic Senator from Missouri) wouldn't be trying to court every tea party group in 250 miles. You see she's way behind even the lowest polling Republican. Her support for Obamacare and other Barry policies hasn't played well in the midwest. We get propaganda from a number of midwestern Democrats (a dying breed to be sure).

I just love the ignorance you show...

At least you don't hide it and have it shown clearly in your signature that you're a "tea party terrorist"

There's a video history of the current Tea Party that's funded by Dick Armey and Freedom Works.

This was Rick's rant..

Rick Santelli and the "Rant of the Year" - YouTube

And this is the Tea Party inception..

Biased FOX News promotes Tea Parties - YouTube

It was all about anger about a black president and a perceived "theft" of taxes by minorities who were able to pay down mortgages.

The iteration of the Tea Party that current holds a block in congress aren't libertarian. They want to increase military spending, are hostile to other nations, aren't talking about closing down foreign bases, want to continue war with Iraq and Afghanistan, want to get rid of abortion rights, want to continue the drug war, and wants to cut taxes for the rich while raising them for everyone else. Nothing about them are concerned with the size, scope and power of the government. They are about shifting power to corporate interests, religious interests and the Military.
Yep, capitalism and religious fundamentalism on steroids.

The iteration of the Tea Party that current holds a block in congress aren't libertarian. They want to increase military spending, are hostile to other nations, aren't talking about closing down foreign bases, want to continue war with Iraq and Afghanistan, want to get rid of abortion rights, want to continue the drug war, and wants to cut taxes for the rich while raising them for everyone else. Nothing about them are concerned with the size, scope and power of the government. They are about shifting power to corporate interests, religious interests and the Military.
The tea party started in 2006 have a great day.
See...the fool won't...can't accept the facts. Watch how the cockaroach flees from the light when it's introduced.

Tea party terrorists.

Definition of terrorist
noun
[as modifier]:
a terrorist organization

Definition of terrorism
noun
[mass noun]
the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims:

I posted the video of tea party members protesting a mosque a little earlier in the thread. It looks a lot like intimidation to me.
Come to think of it, pissing on the constitutional right of freedom of religion as well.

Now to violence

Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker - YouTube

These are EXCELLENT videos. Not only depicting and bringing to light the violence of the Tea Baggers, but their blatant and proud ignorance.

I used to be a Republican before the Tea Party retards came to be.

There's only so much stupid you can take.

Tea Party fuckwads across America have flooded state houses with legislation banning Sharia Law, despite the fact that Sharia Law is not a scourge on the American legal system. It's already not the law, but leave it to stupid fucking teabaggers to invent something else to be afraid of.

Nazis hated Jews.

Teabaggers hate Muslims.

Pretty simple.

I like Ron Paul, but the Tee Pee movement really is so disconnected from him that it can't be taken seriously, particularly with morons like Bachmann and Palin and the witch lady and Allen West and so on.

An old fuck on Medicare and Social Security has that deal because seniors more than 40 years ago were generally impoverished folks. They live on like $20,000 a year on average, so their rates are made lower to save all of us money since if you throw a bunch of people with heart problems and cancer back onto the private market, they'd never be able to pay the debt off, handing it down to us.

But, there they were, raging at all those meetings with their stupid fucking "Take Your Government Hands Off My Medicare" signs, the height of moronism.

And in November, nothing'll change. These same old white stupid racist lowest-common denominators will gladly vote for the guy who is going to give them a voucher coupon worth about a quarter of what their health care costs are, throw them on the open market, and then charge them up the ass like the rest of us for all their procedures.

Which is fine with me. They'll die off faster by hoisting themselves up by their own petards.

In just the last few years, I'm no longer welcome among Republicans even though I supported them when they stood all this time for the mandate, for cap-and-trade, and for the Dream Act (Republicans put that forward first, not liberals).

But in just the last few years, they condescend to me, call me names, and exclude me because THEY have abandoned their own fucking platform.

I would have never thought that my party would accept mental retardation so warmly the way it does now.

I'll be damned if this Republican party will get my vote. They aren't my party. They're a total perversion of conservatism, and their bigoted, racist, stupid people.

A whole swath of flat-earthers, birthers, Birchers, and racists.

They try to use racism as a line of attack against the rest of us, but we all know it's a diversionary tactic.

Reverse-racism is the new racism, and that's what teabaggers are engaging in when they accuse their opponents of being racist, nevermind that in the other tent is where all the diversity is, including white people.

I'm a Reaganite, and I just feel it in my soul that he would have hated these ultimately stupid, foolish people who have run amok of the Republican party.

"I question, you accept"

That is not, critical thought.

That is pontificating.

Yep, capitalism and religious fundamentalism on steroids.

The tea party started in 2006 have a great day.
See...the fool won't...can't accept the facts. Watch how the cockaroach flees from the light when it's introduced.

Tea party terrorists.

Definition of terrorist
noun
[as modifier]:
a terrorist organization

Definition of terrorism
noun
[mass noun]

Now to violence

These are EXCELLENT videos. Not only depicting and bringing to light the violence of the Tea Baggers, but their blatant and proud ignorance.

so are the videos of the ows shitters, rapist, destructors of others property, hurting business...and the beat goes on

Forum List

Back