“Go to hell, Senator, it’s time for you to take your final dirt nap”

AZ has a lot of very good politicians.

It has some whackjobs, which in part have been driven to the front by stupid federal policies like immigration.

If you don't live there, you don't read about the daily issues associated with drug gangs and the flow of illegals.

You also don't know how health care access has been curtailed because many hospitals have closed emergency rooms to keep from going out of business.

This guy is a nut.

Lakhota is an asshole.

Like any good left wing asshole, he seeks to highlite the whackjobs on the right while keeping the whackjobs on the left out of the limelight (or making real lame assed excuses for them).

This guy said something he should not have. If he really feels that way, he's crazy.

I might also add that the Tea Party in AZ is not, and has never been, fond of John McCain. This isn't something that just flared up. They've been gunning for him for a long long time. In addition, they have wanted a fight with the establishment GOP for a long time too.

The tea party in Arizona put up JD Hayworth in the 2010 republican primary against John McCain. Rasmussen had McCain up 8 points and he ended up winning by 24%.

Republican, Democrat, Independent

Regardless of ideology ANY financial associations, hints of influence or political connections to ANY muslim organization should be examined fully.........................

Got that Mr Ellison ???

Really? Isn't there something in the Constitution concerning religion and freedom? And something in our legal code concerning innoscense until guilt is proven?

I think all too many of the wingnuts here are channeling ol' Tail Gunner Joe.

Regardless of ideology ANY financial associations, hints of influence or political connections to ANY muslim organization should be examined fully.........................

Got that Mr Ellison ???

Really? Isn't there something in the Constitution concerning religion and freedom? And something in our legal code concerning innoscense until guilt is proven?

We all believe in 'innocent until proven guilty'.

Most of us also realize that you can't prove guilt unless and until you investigate, which is what's being called for.

It's a shame your cognitive abilities won't allow you to realize that.

People here judging who is and isn't deranged psychos..

then can we all agree Obama is one?

Got that Mr Ellison ???

Most of us also realize that you can't prove guilt unless and until you investigate, which is what's being called for.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you have ANY fucking clue how much vetting people like her get before they are able to hold the kind of positions in government she does? She was probably investigated and background checked harder than you'll ever be in your worthless fucking life.

No, this is just Michelle Dumbfuck Bachmann once again traipsing into a room, squatting down, and shitting all over how government, OUR government is supposed to work. And that's what Senator McCain was really saying. He was chastising her for her total lack of decorum.

I think the Tea Bagger movement should be renamed the "Old Dumb Fucks Who Believe Any Conspiracy Theory as Long as It Goes Against Democrats" movement. Between this, and Fast and Furious (Gee, why isn't anyone talking about that anymore? Could it be that everyone has finally figured out that Issa was being a partisan cockbag?!), and Birtherism, all you dumb, old, white people will buy ANYTHING Rush and Glenn tell you to. All the while deriding Liberals for being "programmed."

But like I said, I HOPE the Tea Party splinters the GOP. It's good for the country. Put the racist, crackpot, conspiracy theorists in one corner so we can keep our goddamned eyes on you fuckers.

Got that Mr Ellison ???

Well written, Adolp himself couldn't have been more clear. What is your final solution?

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you have ANY fucking clue how much vetting people like her get before they are able to hold the kind of positions in government she does? She was probably investigated and background checked harder than you'll ever be in your worthless fucking life.

No, this is just Michelle Dumbfuck Bachmann once again traipsing into a room, squatting down, and shitting all over how government, OUR government is supposed to work. And that's what Senator McCain was really saying. He was chastising her for her total lack of decorum.

I think the Tea Bagger movement should be renamed the "Old Dumb Fucks Who Believe Any Conspiracy Theory as Long as It Goes Against Democrats" movement. Between this, and Fast and Furious (Gee, why isn't anyone talking about that anymore? Could it be that everyone has finally figured out that Issa was being a partisan cockbag?!), and Birtherism, all you dumb, old, white people will buy ANYTHING Rush and Glenn tell you to. All the while deriding Liberals for being "programmed."

But like I said, I HOPE the Tea Party splinters the GOP. It's good for the country. Put the racist, crackpot, conspiracy theorists in one corner so we can keep our goddamned eyes on you fuckers.

Spot on!

Spot on!

spot on hysterical raving spew you mean right?
good grief

This is for the WRY CATCHER...

wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thbaby-crying-1.gif

thtantrumgr7.gif

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

your rep cracked me the hell up all over this
People here judging who is and isn't deranged psychos..

then can we all agree Obama is one?
DogLaughAnim.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back