Is Every Tea Party Member Nuts???

I used to be a Republican before the Tea Party retards came to be.

There's only so much stupid you can take.

Tea Party fuckwads across America have flooded state houses with legislation banning Sharia Law, despite the fact that Sharia Law is not a scourge on the American legal system. It's already not the law, but leave it to stupid fucking teabaggers to invent something else to be afraid of.

Nazis hated Jews.

Teabaggers hate Muslims.

Pretty simple.

I like Ron Paul, but the Tee Pee movement really is so disconnected from him that it can't be taken seriously, particularly with morons like Bachmann and Palin and the witch lady and Allen West and so on.

An old fuck on Medicare and Social Security has that deal because seniors more than 40 years ago were generally impoverished folks. They live on like $20,000 a year on average, so their rates are made lower to save all of us money since if you throw a bunch of people with heart problems and cancer back onto the private market, they'd never be able to pay the debt off, handing it down to us.

But, there they were, raging at all those meetings with their stupid fucking "Take Your Government Hands Off My Medicare" signs, the height of moronism.

And in November, nothing'll change. These same old white stupid racist lowest-common denominators will gladly vote for the guy who is going to give them a voucher coupon worth about a quarter of what their health care costs are, throw them on the open market, and then charge them up the ass like the rest of us for all their procedures.

Which is fine with me. They'll die off faster by hoisting themselves up by their own petards.

In just the last few years, I'm no longer welcome among Republicans even though I supported them when they stood all this time for the mandate, for cap-and-trade, and for the Dream Act (Republicans put that forward first, not liberals).

But in just the last few years, they condescend to me, call me names, and exclude me because THEY have abandoned their own fucking platform.

I would have never thought that my party would accept mental retardation so warmly the way it does now.

I'll be damned if this Republican party will get my vote. They aren't my party. They're a total perversion of conservatism, and their bigoted, racist, stupid people.

A whole swath of flat-earthers, birthers, Birchers, and racists.

They try to use racism as a line of attack against the rest of us, but we all know it's a diversionary tactic.

Reverse-racism is the new racism, and that's what teabaggers are engaging in when they accuse their opponents of being racist, nevermind that in the other tent is where all the diversity is, including white people.

I'm a Reaganite, and I just feel it in my soul that he would have hated these ultimately stupid, foolish people who have run amok of the Republican party.

"I question, you accept"

That is not, critical thought.

That is pontificating.

Yep, capitalism and religious fundamentalism on steroids.

The tea party started in 2006 have a great day.
See...the fool won't...can't accept the facts. Watch how the cockaroach flees from the light when it's introduced.

Tea party terrorists.

Interesting phrase but I'm sure it's not true.

I consulted the Oxford dictionary

Definition of terrorist
noun
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims:
[as modifier]:
a terrorist organization

Definition of terrorism
noun
[mass noun]
the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims:

I posted the video of tea party members protesting a mosque a little earlier in the thread. It looks a lot like intimidation to me.
Come to think of it, pissing on the constitutional right of freedom of religion as well.

Now to violence

Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker - YouTube

and violence to restrict freedom of speech

Teabagger Violence Mars Tax Day Rally With Sen. Marco Rubio - YouTube

Maybe they are terrorists.
These are EXCELLENT videos. Not only depicting and bringing to light the violence of the Tea Baggers, but their blatant and proud ignorance.

One more time
The tea party started in 2006 have a great day.

I have to question if muslims are more loyal to their fellow co-religionists than their country as well.

It just seems that way.

That is not the way we do things in this country. If you want to live here , leave your jihad and islamic law behind.
BTW do all liberal dems cheat on their terminally ill spouse?

How many Muslims do you know?

The Muslims I know are very much like the Buddhists.

The immigrants I know (whether Buddhists or Muslim, Hindu etc) are happy and GRATEFUL to be in this country where they have the freedom to worship without fear of persecution as Muslims are in other countries who are threatened with death if they don't go along with terrorist militants taking over the governments there.

The Buddhists and Hindus have their private and cultural traditions, and so do the Muslims
who worship in their Mosques according to their traditions.

Any conflicts (such as wearing of scarves at work, or building of Mosques) can be resolved per case, so I see no need to panic or make generalizations about "Muslims as a group," as if you cannot address Muslims as individual citizens like anyone else in this country. Why not?

The same way Christians or Atheists may run into a religious conflict at a public school or with a particular issue, which can and should be resolved by mediation one on one, so should any conflict with a Muslim citizen be resolved directly with that person!

The tea party are nothing but a bunch of racist idiots, and Bachmann's latest stunt is doing just that to rally the racist vote.

Hey watch it yourself with the "generalizing" labels:
I just looked up the Black Tea Party in Houston, started by a Democrat
who was sick of seeing the Black vote exploited politically. I couldn't agree more,
and plan to work with this group to stop the destruction of a black historic church district
because of govt abuse and political nonsense related to this very issue.

The Black Tea Party specifically counters this stereotype that all Tea Party members are racist.

There is a lot of diversity in the Tea Party.

As for concerns that they are all crazed radicals, my friend Vern would laugh at you.
When he ran for President as a small businessman to learn and expose how the election system cuts out the average working person from being treated equally with the other candidates with more money, he was criticized as being "TOO NORMAL" -- because people COULDN'T find anything weird about him like with Ron Paul, they couldn't cover him!

He got a lot of support and interviews from other normal people, but the major news coverage and debates were only for the very wealthy with national backing and the WEIRD radicals,
and sadly he did not qualify! All his statements made perfect sense as a normal working person running a business would explain their concerns and approach to reforming govt.

You should know by now the media will jump on the EXTREME radical weirdos in any group they deem to be NEWSWORTHY. It's always the violent disruptive radicals they will film to represent the anti-war protests at economic global summits, etc.

So likewise, if the media is going to jump on a Tea Party event, it wouldn't make the news to show the clean cut people waving flags and handing out copies of the Constitution. No, it has to be the stories of racist or radical angry statements in order to be interesting.

BTW I work with friends with both the Occupy and the Tea Party who I find are most effective at organizing resources and people around solutions to problems that cross over and have support across party lines. Both Occupy and Tea Party are demonized by opponents in the media. But that does not stop me from working with members who are focused on solving problems, such as with corporate legal abuse of govt or with immigration and border policy,

So my perception of both Occupy and Tea Party are going to be different from the media.

I can attest for my friend Vern and also my friend Juda who is as ProLife as I am Prochoice, that these Tea Party friends are both quite sane, OPEN to DIVERSITY (as they are both Republicans and are happy to work with me as a Democrat on solutions), and exceptionally effective to work with because of their ability to work independent of race or party! how about that!

they help keep me updated on some of the work the members are doing, such as organizing resources and activists including and especially led by the Latino community to solve the problems with immigration and border crime without hurting the lawabiding citizens.

Imagine that, Democrats working on their own party issues to stop the exploitation of the Black vote by liberal Democrats. Latino community members organizing around solutions to problems with immigration and border security and crime affecting their community.

Does this sound racist to you?

No different to being led by Obama.

And, for the record, the TEA Partiers generally recognize no 'leaders'. But, since your understanding of the TEA Parties comes from a biased media, I am not surprised that you don't get it.

Oh it's a lot different than being led by Obama. Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are known psychopaths. Both ridiculously stupid and everytime they show their faces, they make people hate them even more.

well a lot of people think Obama is a psychopath...so it's the same I guess

Nobody has that perception of Obama but rightwing extremist hacks.

Oh it's a lot different than being led by Obama. Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are known psychopaths. Both ridiculously stupid and everytime they show their faces, they make people hate them even more.

obama followers are just to stupid too see obama for what he truly is, just because you reject it does not make it untrue.

What an idiotic thing to say, but so typical of what Romney has to put up with from the far right weirdos. Now bigrebnc's personality on this message board has been sociopathic steady on, and he appears to be emotionally disintegrating into psychopathology.

What an idiotic thing to say, but so typical of what Romney has to put up with from the far right weirdos. Now bigrebnc's personality on this message board has been sociopathic steady on, and he appears to be emotionally disintegrating into psychopathology.

Jake personally attacks me for this post

obama followers are just to stupid too see obama for what he truly is, just because you reject it does not make it untrue.

What a fucking shocker, jake defends liberals and obama.:eusa_whistle:

Yup, Jake attacks cold stone racists and haters on the far right and the far left.

bigrebnc is a card carrying member of that pathology.

Yup, Jake attacks cold stone racists and haters on the far right and the far left.

so, then why aren't you attacking Obama?

Jake has a problem with being truthful.

Pretty much.

What's even worse is to be stupid enough to support obama, tea party crazy is a good thing, obama supporting is a stupid thing and to support something as stupid is that makes you crazier than any tea party member could ever be.

Pretty much.

What's even worse is to be stupid enough to support obama, tea party crazy is a good thing, obama supporting is a stupid thing and to support something as stupid is that makes you crazier than any tea party member could ever be.

To support the teabaggers or GOP in any way is a sure sign of having a severe mental illness

Forum List

Back