Go Fund Me took the Canadian truckers money and will be giving it to their approved charities.

youre a fucking liar,, you posted a single sentence and edited that sentence and left out important info,,,

I posted the entire section more than once and when that seemed to be too much for some to comprehend in one sitting, I dumbed it down for them. I quoted the complete sentence 3-4 times.

I posted the entire section more than once and when that seemed to be too much for some to comprehend in one sitting, I dumbed it down for them. I quoted the complete sentence 3-4 times.
youre a fucking liar,, you posted an edited sentence and left out a very important part of it,,

heres the whole sentence

"we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe."

heres what you posted,,

"all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers"

WHY DID YOU LIE??

youre a fucking liar,, you posted an edited sentence and left out a very important part of it,,

heres the whole sentence

"we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe."

heres what you posted,,

"all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers"

WHY DID YOU LIE??

Bite me. I posted the entire sentence 3-4 times. Just because you jump in late, well, that's your problem.

But all the same, thanks for enforcing my point.

So they stole the money and will give it to the charity of their choice instead of who they donors gave it to.

Yep, flat out theft.

The donors need to know the names and addresses of those who stole these funds.
The donors should force refunds and the trucking association should publicize a submission address--problem solved and Go Fund Me has to pay for refunds.

Some protesters have been accused of harassing people at a homeless shelter, desecrating war memorials and monuments, waving racist flags and swastikas, snarling traffic, and obstructing a US–Canadian border crossing. The movement has forced businesses and vaccine clinics to close due to the outpouring of maskless demonstrators.

Earlier this week, GoFundMe froze the rapidly growing campaign, which had raised more than $7 million, to review how the money was being used.

"Organizers provided a clear distribution plan for the initial $1M that was released earlier this week and confirmed funds would be used only for participants who traveled to Ottawa to participate in a peaceful protest," GoFundMe said. "Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers."

In a rare move, instead of dealing with refunds, GoFundMe said it would work with organizers to send all remaining funds to "credible and established" charities chosen by Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers that are verified by the fundraising platform.

In other words, gofundme stole that 9 mil. Antifa and blm had bricks delivered, were harassing people, knowing it would be blamed on the truckers. My bet is Trudeau has his stinky hands all over this gfm situation.

Bet BLM will get a chunk of it.

This is an outrage, too. People sent money to support what the truckers are trying to convey, but now even THAT is beind used for theft. Those who donated CHOSE to give to the truckers to help with food, gas, and unemployment since they cannot work while TRYING to fight for rights. I hope they sue GFM for theft.

I wonder how Elon Musk feels knowing his 43K just got stolen by GFM.

From @JewelzTheGem (telegram) 1/31/2022 with the #FreedomConvoy2022

A bunch of police moved in last night we're not exactly sure what's going on or why because there's been absolutely nothing done by the truckers. It's all Antifa and other groups there were pallets of bricks put behind the security lines on Parliament Hill. I guess Trudeau must've approved it because there's high security and you can't dump pallets of bricks off without anyone noticing. So I guess they were hoping to incite a riot and have some weapons available (bricks) and then blame us.

Elijah Schaffer (PRO)
Elijah Schaffer@Elijahschaffer
6h·
Fuck @gofundme for stealing money from the middle class. Elitist, fascist scumbags working with police to silence struggling blue collar workers. Egregious.

1644048103007.png

Why can't anyone else seem to figure out that there are no benevolent or "good guy" authorities left in the world to appeal to, either private/commercial or governmental? I mean, is anyone really the least bit shocked a corporation such as Go Fund Me would impose its own politics and in doing so resort to petty tyranny? No CEO or corporate board in the private sector and no sitting elected or appointed politician stands for truth, justice or the American Way. The new American Way? The new Canadian Way? The new European Way? The new Australian Way? Newsflash: they're all evil; none of them care about you or me or anyone else and they're all out to worship gold, government and themselves.

Forum List

Back