90% of Canadian truckers are vaccinated

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
“The good news is that many trucking companies from across Canada have double vaccination rates in the 85-90% range — well above the provincial averages,” the alliance said in a statement on its website.

Canada isn't America. Everyone is serious about vaccination in Canada.

Kind of makes you wonder what the protest is about: occasionally wearing a mask?

1644076166783.png

And in a couple months we'll find out that those figures are a lie and that the actual number vaccinated is only 60-70% or perhaps even less.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
“The good news is that many trucking companies from across Canada have double vaccination rates in the 85-90% range — well above the provincial averages,” the alliance said in a statement on its website.

Kind of makes you wonder what the protest is about: occasionally wearing a mask?
You don't actually know what the protest is about.

THREAD FAIL.

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Why are you such a pussy pajama boy to be afraid of a virus that has a survivability rate of 99.97%?

Are you just now coming to that realization Otis? Of course they're confused on what their issue really is?

The police are quite aware of bad people with bad agendas behind the scenes that are trying to use the truckers to bring down government or promote the Conservative party. The protesters will be well and completely infiltrated with police and CSIS spies by now.

Premier Ford in Ontario cut the legs out from under the Fed Conservative party yesterday when he turned against the protesters.

I fear now that Bernier's extremist bunch could move to violence resembling the FLQ crisis. That would move Trudeau to having to bring in the military.

The Canadian truckers have NEVER claimed to be anti-vax. They are advocating for freedom. They are opposed to lockdowns, mask and vax mandates. Vaccination rates among the truckers are totally irrelevant to the protest.

The Canadian truckers have NEVER claimed to be anti-vax. They are advocating for freedom. They are opposed to lockdowns, mask and vax mandates. Vaccination rates among the truckers are totally irrelevant to the protest.
I am anti vax especially with Ho Joe Biden in charge. He and all the rest of the asshole progressives dont give a shit about anyone else, so would love to see US vaxxed to death...

confused on what their issue really is?
I think you are the only one that is confused as to what their issue is, duck. Every report that I have seen since the beginning of this protest has been very clear. FREEDOM. NO VAX, MASK MANDATES. I don't know how that could be made any clearer. Maybe your CCP addled brain is the problem.

Kind of makes you wonder what the protest is a
1644084295860.png
bout: occasionally wearing a mask?

I think you are the only one that is confused as to what their issue is, duck. Every report that I have seen since the beginning of this protest has been very clear. FREEDOM. NO VAX, MASK MANDATES. I don't know how that could be made any clearer. Maybe your CCP addled brain is the problem.
He's only listening what state controlled CBC tells him.

GASP.jpg

Freedom? Canada already has bragging rights on freedoms and Americans like you whose freedom has been eroded down to 58th. in the world are N.A.

No vax? Mask mandates? Where were you when it's was made clear at least a dozen times that 90% of the truckers are fully vaccinated and in compliance with all the mandates that apply to them?

Stick to your 'freedom' talking point little buddy, it provides me an opportunity to remind you of your 58th. place and mock you on it!

Where were you when it's was made clear at least a dozen times that 90% of the truckers are fully vaccinated and in compliance with all the mandates that apply to them?
Where were you when the alliance made it clear that vax rates are irrelevant. The mandates are anti freedom, moron. They want these communist mandates removed. The government has no business mandating the health decisions of the populace. Maybe you should move back to China if those mandates are what you consider freedom. Do you consider locking up clergy for holding services, freedom, duck? What an idiot.

It sure does.
Looks like "Honk if you have no idea what you're doing" protest.

The protest is against filthy ass government mandates.

You being a stupid uneducated Moon Bat love oppressive Left Wing government so you wouldn't understand.

It is call freedom. Go look up the word. You will be surprised what it means.
1644086982158.png

Forum List

Back