Go Fund Me took the Canadian truckers money and will be giving it to their approved charities.

GoFundMe Seizes $10 Million of Trucker Protest Fundraising, Will Give to Charities Instead Didn't know this was legal. I wonder what other ''charities'' the money would go to. It should just shift the money to another site.

There are a lot of scams when Joe Scammer opens up a GoFundMe for someone he doesn't even know, then collects the money and runs off.

GoFundMe has a contract where they can do pretty much anything they want. You agree to that contract when you sign up.

There are a lot of scams when Joe Scammer opens up a GoFundMe for someone he doesn't even know, then collects the money and runs off.

GoFundMe has a contract where they can do pretty much anything they want. You agree to that contract when you sign up.
So what this is legal theft, the.people didn't donate to the go fund me charity's of choice

So what this is legal theft, the.people didn't donate to the go fund me charity's of choice

And that isn't what is happening. I'm not going to elaborate as there is already a long thread on this.

Some protesters have been accused of harassing people at a homeless shelter, desecrating war memorials and monuments, waving racist flags and swastikas, snarling traffic, and obstructing a US–Canadian border crossing. The movement has forced businesses and vaccine clinics to close due to the outpouring of maskless demonstrators.

Earlier this week, GoFundMe froze the rapidly growing campaign, which had raised more than $7 million, to review how the money was being used.

"Organizers provided a clear distribution plan for the initial $1M that was released earlier this week and confirmed funds would be used only for participants who traveled to Ottawa to participate in a peaceful protest," GoFundMe said. "Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers."

In a rare move, instead of dealing with refunds, GoFundMe said it would work with organizers to send all remaining funds to "credible and established" charities chosen by Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers that are verified by the fundraising platform.

In other words, gofundme stole that 9 mil. Antifa and blm had bricks delivered, were harassing people, knowing it would be blamed on the truckers. My bet is Trudeau has his stinky hands all over this gfm situation.

MPs vote to call GoFundMe to testify at Commons committee on convoy protest​

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/convoy-protest-mps-gofundme-1.6338433

Bet BLM will get a chunk of it.

This is an outrage, too. People sent money to support what the truckers are trying to convey, but now even THAT is beind used for theft. Those who donated CHOSE to give to the truckers to help with food, gas, and unemployment since they cannot work while TRYING to fight for rights. I hope they sue GFM for theft.

"Bet BLM will get a chunk of it."

Only USMB could turn a story like this racist.

Ah. So it’s good to oppress all minority groups, they just have to shutup and take it.
I expected such.
"Minority groups"?
You make it sound like a race, instead of a cult.
They have choices.
It's not like they are losing their jobs, they can still drive in Canada, they just can't cross the border.
SOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo........................BOO fucking hoo.

Why can't anyone else seem to figure out that there are no benevolent or "good guy" authorities left in the world to appeal to, either private/commercial or governmental? I mean, is anyone really the least bit shocked a corporation such as Go Fund Me would impose its own politics and in doing so resort to petty tyranny? No CEO or corporate board in the private sector and no sitting elected or appointed politician stands for truth, justice or the American Way. The new American Way? The new Canadian Way? The new European Way? The new Australian Way? Newsflash: they're all evil; none of them care about you or me or anyone else and they're all out to worship gold, government and themselves.
it's the REASON Why this UPRISING is so very IMPORTANT!

Punch them back twice as hard. Message going out. Make them pay:

Do not use the gofundme.com refund form.
Issue a charge-back/open a dispute with your bank, this way,
gofundme will have to pay 15USD, or more, for each charge-back
request, plus the refund value.
Good advice. Wish I'd read this before I demanded my refund.

Either way, it's going to be fun to watch GoFundMe scrambling with all the action against them. I hope it hurts.

HONK HONK HONK

"Minority groups"?
You make it sound like a race, instead of a cult.
They have choices.
It's not like they are losing their jobs, they can still drive in Canada, they just can't cross the border.
SOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo........................BOO fucking hoo.
A minority believe in abortion. Glad you agree all abortionists should shutup and go along.

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Forum List

Back