Go Fund Me took the Canadian truckers money and will be giving it to their approved charities.

Well ain't that some shady goings-on. :mad:

Reminds me of the feds that claimed there was a "domestic terrorist" threat for Lobby Day here in Virginia a couple of years back that prompted Klanrobe's "state of emergency" that proved unfounded.

UPDATE: GoFundMe Statement on the Freedom Convoy 2022 Fundraiser

I'd be getting me a fucking good lawyer and be suing some asses! This is politically-motivated brazen, leftwing corporate theft.

Seems the left have gotten very comfortable stealing everything these days.

I'd be getting me a fucking good lawyer and be suing some asses! This is politically-motivated brazen, leftwing corporate theft.

Seems the left have gotten very comfortable stealing everything these days.

What was stolen?

I'm not going to bother checking but it would be interesting to see their list of approved "charities".....I figure the dems are already jockeying for it to go to their various slush fund "charities".

we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe.

When that Jack Boot finally crashes down on YOUR face, tell us how bad "government is". People like YOU are the biggest reason that boot can exist in the first place.

Noted, you didn't answer my question. You posted without thinking and when I question you on it, instead of answering the question you lamely attack me.

What did they steal?

I'm not going to bother checking but it would be interesting to see their list of approved "charities".....I figure the dems are already jockeying for it to go to their various slush fund "charities".
Number one is burn loot murder.

I did.

we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe.

So they stole the money and will give it to the charity of their choice instead of who they donors gave it to.

Yep, flat out theft.

The donors need to know the names and addresses of those who stole these funds.

Forum List

Back