"Go Fuck Yourself" Wilmore takes Milo down and OUT

OP hates gay man.

Fucking scumbag homophobic hatter.

That's how it works, right?
Why do you like gay men?

Not sure I get the point of your question.

To be clear, I was calling out the hypocrisy of the left, who tend to demonize the right as homophobic. And here we have a gay conservative. Strange bedfellows.

Anywho, I neither like nor dislike anyone based on their sexual preferences, as long as those preferences do not infringe on the rights of another adult.

Does that work for you?

I personally disagree with Milo a bit on the transgender issue, though I agree 100% that the bathroom thing is bullshit. Transgenders 'are' confused about their identity, Milo uses the medical definition of "mental disorder" which is 100% true, but not PC. I don't think transgender are necessarily a "danger" but I do think they need help from councilors and their friends to figure out, in a sense, "who" they are. It is a disservice to the very real psychological issues effecting Transgenders to "entertain" the idea that they can on a whim change their physical attributes, or that using the opposite sex bathroom is going to do shit for them. Allowing folks "pretend" something that just isn't true is /not/ a solution and it never will be. It's bullshit.

Before all this bathroom crap was started things were fine - a transgender who could pass as a woman used the ladies room and no one knew, nor cared. Instead of leaving well enough alone the left tried to weaponize transgenderism in an attempt to gain votes. It was /never/ about helping transgenders and frankly I, perhaps much like Milo, find that far far more insulting than the very reasonable complaint from the right that they don't want to unilaterally allow men in the bathroom with their little girls.

Funny how the left considers screaming "Go fuck yourself" as winning a debate. Those idiots on the left couldn't make one coherent point, which is why they resorted to shouting like 12 year olds.

This is a win for liberals?"

""Do you always have to fight with everybody?" Maher asked him."

""No, but you always invite such awful people on your show," Yiannopoulos protested. "You need to start inviting higher IQ guests.""

"And that promoted "Go (expletive) yourself" No. 1. from Wilmore (He threw in No. 2 for Yiannopoulos' declaration that Leslie Jones was "illiterate.")"

Seems Maher also agrees with Milo on a number of points:

"However, the two do agree on a couple of key issues: the importance of free speech and comedy and their views on Islam. And they've both been banned at Berkeley. ("They just disinvited you," Yiannopolous pointed out. "I had riots.")"

"They also agreed that "everyone is capable of (expletive) stupid thinking.""

Milo Yiannopoulos spars with Bill Maher, panel in 'Real Time' debut

Funny how the left considers screaming "Go fuck yourself" as winning a debate. Those idiots on the left couldn't make one coherent point, which is why they resorted to shouting like 12 year olds.

Well, it apparently caused hazlnut (s) to orgasm.

Little racist bitch gets his ass handed to him -- classic.

I'm not the biggest fan of Milo, really. I don't think his aggressive tactics are very effective, but can you please cite one racist quote of his? Furthermore, when did telling someone to fuck themselves start getting considered to be intellectual, thoughtful debate?

I'm not the biggest fan of Milo, really. I don't think his aggressive tactics are very effective, but can you please cite one racist quote of his? Furthermore, when did telling someone to fuck themselves start getting considered to be intellectual, thoughtful debate?

In the world of the left, it seems to be the equivalent of slinging poo.....

That or it seems to be some kind of sexual experience for them.

I'd imagine that if Wilmore had added "... and your mother is a diseased whore", they'd be even MORE proud.

The person who is reduced to saying something like this is the loser in the equation.

So, having a tantrum because you can't debate the topic which results in you yelling "Go fuck yourself" is taking someone out? Uh, sounds like Milo got under his skin and got the best of this unhinged jackass.

When you accuse everyone in the panel of being "low IQ," then you just gave them permission to tell you to "go fuck yourself." What actually set Milo off was when Malcom Nance told Milo that he seemed confused about who he is, that really got under his skin.

The audience loved it too. Most deserved GFY ever.

Forum List

Back