"Go Fuck Yourself" Wilmore takes Milo down and OUT

The self-professed erudite, Nance and Wilmore, made quite a spectacle bashing Milo with their crude, obnoxious, and hateful rhetoric, which only serves to promulgate a culture of intolerance.

Wasn't Jack Kingston lucky to be sitting among the abysmally smug elites, who continually stroked each other's ego in order to elevate their status with their peers? Of course, Maher had to insert his own slurs aimed at Milo in order to assuage the anger felt by the aristocratic libruls.

In today's society, how dare a Jewish gay man to proffer the notion that is it not okay for a grown man, one who thinks he's a woman, not somehow be considered psychologically disturbed. How could tucking one's penis and testes up in order to fit into a skin-tight dress not send an electrical signal to the brain as a reminder that you are male? Admittedly, this phenomenon is beyond my grasp of understanding and yet Nance, Maher, and Wilmore would have us believe they have a keen insight into the matter, and that Milo, the confused gay man, doesn't have a clue.

Before anyone subscribes to the belief that Malcolm Nance is all-knowing, they should read Dr. Sebastian Gorka's books. You'll find his credentials outweigh those of Mr. Nance. As Maher so often advises, become educated.

"Go fuck yourself Milo"

This is gonna be a new meme for quite some time...lol, just like Richard Spencer's punch to the face became a huge meme.

:laugh2:

Yes......now people will actually go and see what Milo is all about...and they will watch actual interviews with him and see that the actual fascists on the stage were the two morons attacking Milo....

they should watch this interview...you actually get to hear Milo speaking on various issues and not have to put up with left wing fascists like the two clowns whose only argument against Milo was "fuck you"........great debate where the left wing fascists think it is a good idea to let men use the same bathroom as little girls......

And this one ....

The one time this interview approached a point, was when the one lefty commented on how odd it was that the "nazis" had as a spokesperson a jewish gay man.

Milo flubbed the answer, simply bragging about how hated he was by the nasty extremes of both sides, albeit a valid point.

BUT, the real lesson there is that if you are shocked by the behavior of a group, ie what this lefty considered to be "nazis" then your beliefs and assumptions about that group are WRONG.

The "nazi" are an irrelevant tiny fringe that mean nothing, despite the best attempts of the Left.

And here is an interview with Milo in The Nation.....they should read this too...and see why the left wing fascists hate Milo...he believes in freedom, free speech, freedom of religion...limited government.....and the left hates all of those things...

An Interview With the Most Hated Man on the Internet

Milo Yiannopoulos: I’m an invention of the Internet. I’m like, the Internet went away for a few years and designed what the perfect online personality would look like and came back with me.

I wonder if I might ask you to give us a short definition of the alt-right?

There are lots of explainers of the alt-right out there, but their primary purpose is to virtue signal to fellow journalists that the writer is not a racist, that the writer has the right views. The movement has been characterized as a warmed-over band of neo-Nazis and racists. That could not be further from the truth—and that also ignores something very important.

What does it ignore?

The alt-right for me is primarily a cultural reaction to the nannying and language policing and authoritarianism of the progressive left—the stranglehold that it has on culture. It is primarily—like Trump is and like I am—a reaction against the progressive left doing today what the religious right was doing in the ’90s—which is trying to police what can be thought and said, how opinions can be expressed.

There are some specifics and belief about the alt-right that I think are important. Globalism and globalization is basically over. It is done. People don’t like it. People will not vote for it. In fact, nobody ever has voted for it. They’ve only ever voted the other way.

It seems to me inarguably true that Western civilization—by which we mean the modern Western liberal capitalist democracies that we live in in Europe and America—has produced all of the best stuff. It has done that through a combination of freedom of speech, capitalism, property rights. Those things created the conditions for the best art, for the best financial systems, for the best ordering of society.

It’s not just a cultural thing. It’s political, too. Rawlsian “veil of ignorance”—if you didn’t know where you were going to be born—you’d want to be born in Canada, Australia, America, Great Britain. Right?

Scandinavia, maybe.

Maybe, but that wouldn’t be the top of your list, because you might actually want to see a good movie once in awhile.

You were going to tell me something about the beliefs of the alt-right.

For the last three decades, the left has been conflating culture with race. If you say you like a particular culture, they can call you a racist. I think the electorate is rejecting that on both the right and the left. This is, for me and I think the majority of the alt-right, a cultural and not a racial argument. There are some racial elements to it, some racial overtones, but this is primarily a cultural argument. The alt-right believes that Western culture is currently imperiled and that the elites on both sides of the political divide are not doing enough to protect it. In that analysis, I think they’re right. Whether that is from mass immigration from backward cultures into rich nations, whether it is, in my case, I care more about Islam. I don’t want it here.

I think the West is in decline and I would like to see that decline arrested as forcibly as possible by the people who lead us. I would like to see our civilization preserved. I think that kind of apocalyptic language would have sounded ridiculous 10 years ago, but with ISIS I don’t think it does. Syria is not that far away. And Orlando, 9/11, 7/7, this stuff is happening on our own shores. Munich, Nice, whatever the other one was. This stuff isn’t just over there now. It’s here, too, and we welcomed it in. Many people would like to see it expelled.

“You should be focusing on what unites people and not what drives them apart,” MILO concluded. “You shouldn’t give a shit about skin color, a shit about sexuality… You shouldn’t give a shit about gender, and you should be deeply suspicious of the people who do.”

“You should be focusing on what unites people and not what drives them apart,” MILO concluded. “You shouldn’t give a shit about skin color, a shit about sexuality… You shouldn’t give a shit about gender, and you should be deeply suspicious of the people who do.”

LOL

Said while Milo spends every second of his flaming life trying to demonize and divide those who disagrees with him, a guy who does it so well that he's been able to make a career out of it.

And here is an interview with Milo in The Nation.....they should read this too...and see why the left wing fascists hate Milo...he believes in freedom, free speech, freedom of religion...limited government.....and the left hates all of those things...

Milo Yiannopoulos: I’m an invention of the Internet. I’m like, the Internet went away for a few years and designed what the perfect online personality would look like and came back with me.

There are lots of explainers of the alt-right out there, but their primary purpose is to virtue signal to fellow journalists that the writer is not a racist, that the writer has the right views. The movement has been characterized as a warmed-over band of neo-Nazis and racists. That could not be further from the truth—and that also ignores something very important.

What does it ignore?

The alt-right for me is primarily a cultural reaction to the nannying and language policing and authoritarianism of the progressive left—the stranglehold that it has on culture. It is primarily—like Trump is and like I am—a reaction against the progressive left doing today what the religious right was doing in the ’90s—which is trying to police what can be thought and said, how opinions can be expressed.

There are some specifics and belief about the alt-right that I think are important. Globalism and globalization is basically over. It is done. People don’t like it. People will not vote for it. In fact, nobody ever has voted for it. They’ve only ever voted the other way.

It seems to me inarguably true that Western civilization—by which we mean the modern Western liberal capitalist democracies that we live in in Europe and America—has produced all of the best stuff. It has done that through a combination of freedom of speech, capitalism, property rights. Those things created the conditions for the best art, for the best financial systems, for the best ordering of society.

It’s not just a cultural thing. It’s political, too. Rawlsian “veil of ignorance”—if you didn’t know where you were going to be born—you’d want to be born in Canada, Australia, America, Great Britain. Right?

Scandinavia, maybe.

Maybe, but that wouldn’t be the top of your list, because you might actually want to see a good movie once in awhile.

For the last three decades, the left has been conflating culture with race. If you say you like a particular culture, they can call you a racist. I think the electorate is rejecting that on both the right and the left. This is, for me and I think the majority of the alt-right, a cultural and not a racial argument. There are some racial elements to it, some racial overtones, but this is primarily a cultural argument. The alt-right believes that Western culture is currently imperiled and that the elites on both sides of the political divide are not doing enough to protect it. In that analysis, I think they’re right. Whether that is from mass immigration from backward cultures into rich nations, whether it is, in my case, I care more about Islam. I don’t want it here.

I think the West is in decline and I would like to see that decline arrested as forcibly as possible by the people who lead us. I would like to see our civilization preserved. I think that kind of apocalyptic language would have sounded ridiculous 10 years ago, but with ISIS I don’t think it does. Syria is not that far away. And Orlando, 9/11, 7/7, this stuff is happening on our own shores. Munich, Nice, whatever the other one was. This stuff isn’t just over there now. It’s here, too, and we welcomed it in. Many people would like to see it expelled.
HOW DID THE TERM ALT RIGHT ORIGINATE?

White supremacist Richard Spencer, who runs the National Policy Institute, a tiny white supremacist think tank, coined the term “Alternative Right” as the name for an online publication that debuted in 2010. The online publication changed hands in 2013 when Spencer shut it down. It was soon re-launched by Colin Liddell and Andy Nowicki, who were former writers for Alternative Right. Spencer went on to found another online journal, Radix. Both Alternative Right and Radix act as forums for racists, anti-Semites and others who identify with the Alt Right.
Alt Right: A Primer about the New White Supremacy

What does it ignore?

Scandinavia, maybe.

White supremacist Richard Spencer, who runs the National Policy Institute, a tiny white supremacist think tank, coined the term “Alternative Right” as the name for an online publication that debuted in 2010. The online publication changed hands in 2013 when Spencer shut it down. It was soon re-launched by Colin Liddell and Andy Nowicki, who were former writers for Alternative Right. Spencer went on to found another online journal, Radix. Both Alternative Right and Radix act as forums for racists, anti-Semites and others who identify with the Alt Right.

And of course, you lie by omission........

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

The alternative right, more commonly known as the alt-right, is an amorphous movement. Some — mostly Establishment types — insist it’s little more than a vehicle for the worst dregs of human society: anti-Semites, white supremacists, and other members of the Stormfront set. They’re wrong.

Previously an obscure subculture, the alt-right burst onto the national political scene in 2015. Although initially small in number, the alt-right has a youthful energy and jarring, taboo-defying rhetoric that have boosted its membership and made it impossible to ignore.

It has already triggered a string of fearful op-eds and hit pieces from both Left and Right: Lefties dismiss it as racist, while the conservative press, always desperate to avoid charges of bigotry from the Left, has thrown these young readers and voters to the wolves as well.

National Review attacked them as bitter members of the white working-class who worship “father-Führer” Donald Trump. Betsy Woodruff of The Daily Beast attacked Rush Limbaugh for sympathising with the “white supremacist alt-right.” BuzzFeed begrudgingly acknowledged that the movement has a “great feel for how the internet works,” while simultaneously accusing them of targeting “blacks, Jews, women, Latinos and Muslims.”

---------

Part of this is down to the alt-right’s addiction to provocation. The alt-right is a movement born out of the youthful, subversive, underground edges of the internet. 4chan and 8chan are hubs of alt-right activity. For years, members of these forums – political and non-political – have delighted in attention-grabbing, juvenile pranks. Long before the alt-right, 4channers turned trolling the national media into an in-house sport.

Having once defended gamers, another group accused of harbouring the worst dregs of human society, we feel compelled to take a closer look at the force that’s alarming so many. Are they really just the second coming of 1980s skinheads, or something more subtle?

We’ve spent the past month tracking down the elusive, often anonymous members of the alt-right, and working out exactly what they stand for.

THE INTELLECTUALS
There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.

The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.

The media empire of the modern-day alternative right coalesced around Richard Spencer during his editorship of Taki’s Magazine. In 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, which would become a center of alt-right thought.

Alongside other nodes like Steve Sailer’s blog, VDARE and American Renaissance, AlternativeRight.com became a gathering point for an eclectic mix of renegades who objected to the established political consensus in some form or another. All of these websites have been accused of racism.

Razib Khan, who lost an opportunity at the New York Times over his views on human biodiversity, now writes for the alt-right Unz Review.

The so-called online “manosphere,” the nemeses of left-wing feminism, quickly became one of the alt-right’s most distinctive constituencies. Gay masculinist author Jack Donovan, who edited AlternativeRight’s gender articles, was an early advocate for incorporating masculinist principles in the alt-right. His book, The Way Of Men, contains many a wistful quote about the loss of manliness that accompanies modern, globalized societies.

It’s tragic to think that heroic man’s great destiny is to become economic man, that men will be reduced to craven creatures who crawl across the globe competing for money, who spend their nights dreaming up new ways to swindle each other. That’s the path we’re on now.

Steve Sailer, meanwhile, helped spark the “human biodiversity” movement, a group of bloggers and researchers who strode eagerly into the minefield of scientific race differences — in a much less measured tone than former New York Times science editor Nicholas Wade.

Isolationists, pro-Russians and ex-Ron Paul supporters frustrated with continued neoconservative domination of the Republican party were also drawn to the alt-right, who are almost as likely as the anti-war left to object to overseas entanglements.

Elsewhere on the internet, another fearsomely intelligent group of thinkers prepared to assault the secular religions of the establishment: the neoreactionaries, also known as #NRx.

Neoreactionaries appeared quite by accident, growing from debates on LessWrong.com, a community blog set up by Silicon Valley machine intelligence researcher Eliezer Yudkowsky. The purpose of the blog was to explore ways to apply the latest research on cognitive science to overcome human bias, including bias in political thought and philosophy.

LessWrong urged its community members to think like machines rather than humans. Contributors were encouraged to strip away self-censorship, concern for one’s social standing, concern for other people’s feelings, and any other inhibitors to rational thought. It’s not hard to see how a group of heretical, piety-destroying thinkers emerged from this environment — nor how their rational approach might clash with the feelings-first mentality of much contemporary journalism and even academic writing.

What does it ignore?

Scandinavia, maybe.

McCain is Establishment Conservative, you're not.

What does it ignore?

Scandinavia, maybe.

Yes....McCain is...and he is an idiot....

What does it ignore?

Scandinavia, maybe.

Yes....McCain is...and he is an idiot....
That's what Alt-Rights think of all Establishment Conservatives.

LOL

Said while Milo spends every second of his flaming life trying to demonize and divide those who disagrees with him, a guy who does it so well that he's been able to make a career out of it.

Why don't you try a little tenderness?

Milo is noticeably different in many good and truthful ways. You just need to listen.
His mother rejected him when he 'came out' as gay and he had to leave his home and live with his grandmother, who was loving and kind.
If you read Milo's writings, you'll find he's very compassionate and insightful. Here's an example:

I’d describe myself as 90-95% gay. I would never have chosen to be this way. No one would choose it. You’d have to be mad. …

But everything isn’t OK. And, ceteris paribus, no one would choose to have a gay child rather than a straight one. It would be like wishing that they were born disabled – not just because homosexuality is aberrant, but because that child will suffer unnecessarily. Again, you’d have to be mad. Or evil. …

I think I’d have made a great dad. I mean, aside from being clever and charming and witty and fantastically good looking, I’d spoil them rotten while being fastidiously attentive to their academic performance and career aspirations. But it’s wrong to expose an innocent child to the possibility of gay influence.

Your analysis of Milo is wrong.

LOL

Milo is noticeably different in many good and truthful ways. You just need to listen.
His mother rejected him when he 'came out' as gay and he had to leave his home and live with his grandmother, who was loving and kind.
If you read Milo's writings, you'll find he's very compassionate and insightful. Here's an example:

I’d describe myself as 90-95% gay. I would never have chosen to be this way. No one would choose it. You’d have to be mad. …

But everything isn’t OK. And, ceteris paribus, no one would choose to have a gay child rather than a straight one. It would be like wishing that they were born disabled – not just because homosexuality is aberrant, but because that child will suffer unnecessarily. Again, you’d have to be mad. Or evil. …

I think I’d have made a great dad. I mean, aside from being clever and charming and witty and fantastically good looking, I’d spoil them rotten while being fastidiously attentive to their academic performance and career aspirations. But it’s wrong to expose an innocent child to the possibility of gay influence.

Then you agree with him that gays don't choose to be gay.

LOL

Then you agree with him that gays don't choose to be gay.

Don't be so quick to make assumptions.
Yes, I do agree with him.

Forum List

Back