Go Chiefs!

• Banned
That is all

Finally a post of substance! Good for you, hoping a team run by Alex Smith, a Democrat, wins, is big for you.
Leave it to the scum to find politics in a thread about sports. I don't care about his political views idiot

LOL, of course you do, otherwise you would have simply ignored my wry humor. You can't even tell the truth if you tried.
Sure I can.

Smith is a mediocre qb. Has no deep skills and ALWAYS chokes in the red zone. His stats look good on paper but he sucks. Without our defensive scoring we'd have a losing record. Today we scored our first offensive touchdown in nearly a month.
I still don't care about his politics and you're still a cocksucker

well I have to accept it.I reluctantly had to start cheering on the chiefs from the AFC to go to the superbowl this year a team I always root against each week because i thought they were the only team in the AFC who could keep the CHEATRIOTS who have tainted the sport forever with their cheating,from going.but the KC CLOWNS suck and I got to face facts that the cheats will be in the superbowl again after the clowns luck ran out on them yesterday.:mad:

alex smith is a has been.

Forum List

Back