Some who attended Chiefs-Dolphins game may need amputations

This

Terrible. Maybe the NFL should consider moving the games elsewhere in extreme weather. That might create an unfair advantage in some cases...but I'd like that better than this.
Seems like bs to me. How many people who attended the game had body parts amputated? The articles on this never say. But it's a great click bait headline.

That upper deck is completely open. No canopies. Swirling winds whipping around. They are used to the cold. This was somewhat worse.

I was about to say i dont feel one bit sorry for them for being stupid dumbass idiots paying the NFL thousands of dollars for seeing a sport that is as fixed and scripted as pro wrestling but that would be too cold.

I would though say i would not feel one bit sorry for them though if they lost all their life savings for being a stupid dumbass for betting on a fixed sport that is scripted.

That upper deck is completely open. No canopies. Swirling winds whipping around. They are used to the cold. This was somewhat worse.
Nothing like this happened after the Patriots-Chiefs AFC Championship game. That one was 19 degrees with 14 mph winds. This one was -4 with with 27 mph winds. Little different.

The idiot fans that take off their shirts in sub zero weather should expect to get frost bite.

Forum List

Back