Eagles Are Here To Play The Hawks

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Today we get to see if Thomas Rawls has recovered enough to play. If yes...we should run away with this one. If no...I just hope he doesn't get re-injured. We will need him healthy down the stretch.

I doubt the Eagles will be able to contain Wilson or his receivers any better than the Patriots did.

Hawks 31

Eagles 17

Today we get to see if Thomas Rawls has recovered enough to play. If yes...we should run away with this one. If no...I just hope he doesn't get re-injured. We will need him healthy down the stretch.

I doubt the Eagles will be able to contain Wilson or his receivers any better than the Patriots did.

Hawks 31

Eagles 17

Great win by your hawks. I hate the eagles and they are getting closer and closer to playoff elimination

the Packers are determined to get that 2nd pick in the draft
Who would have thought the lions would be on top after losing Megatron and suh.

Packers lose tonight and they are DONE
The lions could start losing and Minnesota could keep losing

Right after I posted that the Packers cut the lead to 22-17 lol
Stick a fork in green bay but don't change the channel yet. Something tells me

And just as I said that Washington's kicker misses the extra point

the Packers are determined to get that 2nd pick in the draft

Green Bay is now 4-6

Green Bay is now 4-6
Lions won their first fame against the colts then lost 3 in a row to Titans packers and bears.

1. Why did we lose to TN and Chicago? We should only have lost one of those games.

2. Who would have thought when we were 1-3 that we'd be 6-4 right now?

Credit Billy Bob cooter. He came from new England and so far he's proving to be a difference maker

Green Bay is now 4-6
Lions won their first fame against the colts then lost 3 in a row to Titans packers and bears.

1. Why did we lose to TN and Chicago? We should only have lost one of those games.

Credit Billy Bob cooter. He came from new England and so far he's proving to be a difference maker

Didn't the Lions beat the eagles to turn things around when they were 1-3?

Green Bay is now 4-6

Yes!

Green Bay is now 4-6

Yes!

I appreciated because the eagles would have been 4-0 and may have never lost their confidence

Green Bay is now 4-6

Yes!

I appreciated because the eagles would have been 4-0 and may have never lost their confidence
That's not why we're playing poorly though. New team, new offense and defense, rookie coach, rookie QB, and after a couple weeks there was tape to watch and this coaching staff hasn't been able to make adjustments to the way the rest of the league is approaching them.

Undefeated at home though for whatever reason

Green Bay is now 4-6

Yes!

That's not why we're playing poorly though. New team, new offense and defense, rookie coach, rookie QB, and after a couple weeks there was tape to watch and this coaching staff hasn't been able to make adjustments to the way the rest of the league is approaching them.

But none of that was the case when they were 3-0

Yes!

That's why I said after those couple weeks there was now tape on them

Yes!

It's tape on dak too but he still performing

It's tape on dak too but he still performing
I love dak and I hate the cowboys but even I would like to see the kid win a Superbowl. Same way you can't help like Russell Wilson.

Cams a different story. He's arrogant.

Forum List

Back