Go Bengals!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Hey, they are pretty unbeatable at home. I would love to see them go all the way. Their fans deserve some good news!

Hey, they are pretty unbeatable at home. I would love to see them go all the way. Their fans deserve some good news!

have to wait till next year.They need to get rid of andy Dalton before they'll ever go anywhere.He is the tony romo of the bengals,chokes in big games.

have to wait till next year.They need to get rid of andy Dalton before they'll ever go anywhere.He is the tony romo of the bengals,chokes in big games.

Not really a fan of the Bungles, but I have a friend who is. I think their fans have suffered long enough...

I had no idea that they have suffered even longer than the kansas city clowns have going as long as they have without a playoff win.the clowns last one being in 94 where the bungels was in 90. the chiefs are no longer the clowns anymore at least on offense.we now know that their defense was over rated as they took a pounding against good quarterbacks.with andy reid the way he has turned things around there so quickly,they may be back to their days of being in the playoffs every year again like they were in the 90's.they at least have no worries with alex smith.

Not really a fan of the Bungles, but I have a friend who is. I think their fans have suffered long enough...

yeah thats why I was kinda wanting to see them win last week,they have suffered for so long.I also am not a fan,never watch their regular season games,but i have always liked them though so and like you said,they have suffered long enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back