Go Back to what??? What are we going back to Mr. Beck???

OMFRIGGENGAWD.

Beck would be slinging burgers and Palin would be a stripper, and Anne Coulter would be BAREFOOT and preggers.

and we are SUPPOSE TO take this idiotic ramblings or someones sick ass visions serious.??

good gawd

People had those values up until the 70s, when modern liberalism began to erode morality and it became cool to sneer at family values and integrity.

I blame Reagan and his message of greed is good. Today's right wing are merely whores of corporations, and will do what they're told.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
Not sure why encouraging people to return to values like honesty, integrity, Individual charity, accountability, humility, etc. are bad things. Nor do I see how these are difficult concepts to understand.

What part of them is confusing to you?

What part of "being specific" is confusing to you?
What do you define as honesty, integrity, Individual charity, accountability and humility?

Glenn Beck did not specify his values within his speech; therefore, I have no choice but to feel that HE WAS FULL OF IT!!!

SORRY!!!

Last edited:
On Aug 28 2010, we'd heard Glen Beck and Sarah Palin telling us to "Go back" to the moral values we'd had before...

Question...

Do you want to go back?

Do you want to know where Glenn Beck would be if we'd went back.

He's a Roman Catholic; he would had never became the media mogul he is today had JFK stood up for him.

Rare Video JFK 1960 Speech at the Houston Ministers - Video

Yes, Glen Beck would be serving fries at McDonalds had we went back!!!

Where would Sarah Palin be if we were to go back?

She would be a stripper!!!

Most conservative white women would had viewed her background as being that of "trailer park trash". She would not have a right to vote, much less run for governor.

Where would she be?

In a bar, sliding down a pole; I'd would had given her a $20 bill and would be tempted to take her home, should I get past her c-section scar and bullet wounds.

Where would Ann Coulter be if we'd gone back?

She would be barefooted and pregnant with five kids. She would have two black eyes; why? Because her husband would had told her TWICE to have his supper ready for him before he'd gotten home!!!

White Americans don't get it. Civil rights efforts had helped them just as much as it'd helped other minorities. Because I know this to be true, I know that we all DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!!!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

Do you have a link stating that Beck is a Roman Catholic?

Last edited:
When people believed in something higher than themselves and had to stand on their own two feet.

personally I find the two things you mention contradictory

Faith gives many people an inner strength that can evolve into a spirt of self-reliance.
It is SO contradictory its utter ignorance.

I'd like to know WHAT faith their talking about. Certainly not faith in Jesus Christ. Because any true believing Christian knows that man is NOT to rely on himself but only in Jesus Christ through whom all things are possible, Jesus provides us with life, jobs, food, whatever we earn or own. Our happiness, or joy rather. The list goes on.

These RWers have even managed to PERVERT Christianity with their hedonistic ideologies.

I blame Reagan and his message of greed is good. Today's right wing are merely whores of corporations, and will do what they're told.
These MFers don't even see the utter DESTRUCTION their platitudes cause upon themselves and everyone else. Nor do they want to.

On Aug 28 2010, we'd heard Glen Beck and Sarah Palin telling us to "Go back" to the moral values we'd had before...

Question...

Do you want to go back?

Do you want to know where Glenn Beck would be if we'd went back.

He's a Roman Catholic; he would had never became the media mogul he is today had JFK stood up for him.

Rare Video JFK 1960 Speech at the Houston Ministers - Video

Yes, Glen Beck would be serving fries at McDonalds had we went back!!!

Where would Sarah Palin be if we were to go back?

She would be a stripper!!!

Most conservative white women would had viewed her background as being that of "trailer park trash". She would not have a right to vote, much less run for governor.

Where would she be?

In a bar, sliding down a pole; I'd would had given her a $20 bill and would be tempted to take her home, should I get past her c-section scar and bullet wounds.

Where would Ann Coulter be if we'd gone back?

She would be barefooted and pregnant with five kids. She would have two black eyes; why? Because her husband would had told her TWICE to have his supper ready for him before he'd gotten home!!!

White Americans don't get it. Civil rights efforts had helped them just as much as it'd helped other minorities. Because I know this to be true, I know that we all DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!!!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

normally would apply reason to my rebuttal, but I see no point here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glenn was a Roman Catholic. He converted to LDS. ;) Mormon.

Go back to what? Here is a clue. 1 Kings Chapter 8. Here is another one Roman's Chapter 8.

If you want to discuss Civil Rights, fine, When do you think Civil Rights started? As important as the Sixties were here, surely you don't think they did not exist until then. That struggle has been going on for centuries.

Faith gives many people an inner strength that can evolve into a spirt of self-reliance.

I'd like to know WHAT faith their talking about. Certainly not faith in Jesus Christ. Because any true believing Christian knows that man is NOT to rely on himself but only in Jesus Christ through whom all things are possible, Jesus provides us with life, jobs, food, whatever we earn or own. Our happiness, or joy rather. The list goes on.

These RWers have even managed to PERVERT Christianity with their hedonistic ideologies.

You're taking it out of context. I assumed Lizzie was referring to not turning to the government for sustenance.

These MFers don't even see the utter DESTRUCTION their platitudes cause upon themselves and everyone else. Nor do they want to.

News Flash

Colossians 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Wat you Post sometimes is really shameful Marc. It is insulting to you and those around you.

You must be kidding. You believe that faith is something that one has in order to get something?:eek: Jesus doesn't give anyone jobs, life, or food.

You must be kidding. You believe that faith is something that one has in order to get something?:eek: Jesus doesn't give anyone jobs, life, or food.

Though sometimes I think that the miracle of the bread and fish, during the Sermon on the mountain, was getting people to share what they themselves brought, he did feed the hungry, heal the sick, and did turn water to wine. What he wasn't.... I hope you are sitting down for this.... was a Community Organizer. He did not rig Elections. ;)

Though sometimes I think that the miracle of the bread and fish, during the Sermon on the mountain, was getting people to share what they themselves brought, he did feed the hungry, heal the sick, and did turn water to wine. What he wasn't.... I hope you are sitting down for this.... was a Community Organizer. He did not rig Elections. ;)

Good point.:)

What I find shocking is that someone might believe that Jesus gives things (jobs, life, food) now. I view faith as something that gives one strength and courage, not makes them feel unworthy or incapable. I just can't comprehend wanting something in exchange for my faith. It's a foreign concept to me. Faith and religion (imo) should make us more giving, and not more expectant.

You're taking it out of context. I assumed Lizzie was referring to not turning to the government for sustenance.

Well...we all know what happens when one ASSumes.

I didn't assume, I took what she stated at face value. On its face...it was dead wrong. Dead wrong.

Christians don't rely on themselves NOR government, only on Jesus/God, that's it.

That's what having faith is all about.

Lizze...don't be so DENSE or OBTUSE.

I never stated that, so please don't add to or subtract from what I stated.

I stated "through whom ALL things are possible" then I started out with He's responsible for giving us our very lives.

Don't be a RW jerk. Stop twisting my words.

Or perhaps you really have no clue about Christianity...because what I stated is pretty basic. You seemed UTTERLY confused to get it so wrong.

he wants a christian version of saudi arabi like the religious nutjobs tried to get accomplished a few decades ago.

Link please? Why do you assholes always Make shit up about people. When Has Beck Ever advocated a Christian Theocracy? When? Why do we have to put up with Assholes like yourself that make these ridicules claims then try and get us to prove you wrong.

Show me some fucking evidence of your wild claim that he would set up a christian nation much like Muslim Nations ruled by Sharia law? Are you implying that people who think we need to get back to our Morals want such a nation as you describe? You do know people had These morals he is talking about not 50 Years ago and WE DID not live in a CHRISTIAN theocracy at that time. You are such an ignorant ass. I assume you must be rather young.

Oh and last time I checked he was a Mormon not a Roman Catholic lol

Last edited:
I'd like to return to a time when the majority of the people thought Ameria was worth preserving; when they understood our responsibility to each other and the world to protect freedom and liberty,
Up until the 1960's, a good portion of the population was denied those rights. What time would you be referring to?
when people who were truthful and self-reliant were valued and touted as good examples of humanity,
Self reliant so that what, if a great depression came along, those formerly self-reliant people were utterly screwed? Social Darwinism?
and when we recognized anti-social policies as harmful to the concept of freedom and restrictive to the pursuit of happiness.
This time you speak of when we didn't have anti-social policies harmful to the concept of freedom was when? Was it the time before JFK when Catholics were looked on with suspicion of being loyal to a foreign power (The Vatican)? Was it when segregation was legal? Is this time you speak of when WASPs had no restrictions and could do whatever they wanted basically at the expense of minorities?

What time was that?

It's possible to provide rights to oppressed populations without trashing the family, religion, and a strong work ethic.

Liberals don't get that.

Good point.:)

What I find shocking is that someone might believe that Jesus gives things (jobs, life, food) now. I view faith as something that gives one strength and courage, not makes them feel unworthy or incapable. I just can't comprehend wanting something in exchange for my faith. It's a foreign concept to me. Faith and religion (imo) should make us more giving, and not more expectant.

God continues to provide for those who turn their lives over to Him. There aren't many, but they are provided for. Think missionaries.

I'd like to return to a time when the majority of the people thought Ameria was worth preserving; when they understood our responsibility to each other and the world to protect freedom and liberty,
Up until the 1960's, a good portion of the population was denied those rights. What time would you be referring to? Self reliant so that what, if a great depression came along, those formerly self-reliant people were utterly screwed? Social Darwinism?
and when we recognized anti-social policies as harmful to the concept of freedom and restrictive to the pursuit of happiness.
This time you speak of when we didn't have anti-social policies harmful to the concept of freedom was when? Was it the time before JFK when Catholics were looked on with suspicion of being loyal to a foreign power (The Vatican)? Was it when segregation was legal? Is this time you speak of when WASPs had no restrictions and could do whatever they wanted basically at the expense of minorities?

What time was that?

It's possible to provide rights to oppressed populations without trashing the family, religion, and a strong work ethic.

Liberals don't get that.
thing is

it was never the place of some to DEPRIVE others of their Rights but still they did so... and its ...galling..... to assume that some now think they are "providing" Rights for those that were systemically cut out of achieving the benefits of others work...

a workers movement or civil rights or womens rights movement occurred precisely because the institutions both socially and politically were RESISTANT to change...

Becks ( and meda cons appeal to real A'mericanism") re-writing of history does a disservice to everyone because its based on an appeal to a lie ; an imagining ; a pretend space of time that never existed.

but what can you expect from an ex-junkie like Beck who spent so much time in a bathroom making sure the power was wiped from his nose....

now that he got his habit in check suddenly everyone else needs a wake up call?

Forum List

Back