Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

150731-the-hypocrisy-of-mitch-mcconnell-over-planned-parenthood.jpg

He needs to go. And Boner. And the rest of the GOP, good old boy, establishment old white cronies.

and leave the country in the hands of Feinstein, Pelosi, and Reid, or their clones?

IT'S HILARIOUS when you corner a leftard with logic and they just deny it

money is fungible; if you give an organization huge amounts of money that frees up their money to provide other services
Then take your theory to a court of law and I am sure you will prevail .....Explain to the Judge "money is fungible" ...etc etc...use your Right wing logic and see how it flies...good luck to you OK...

If PP receives $N in donations and spends $N-1 on abortions then not a single tax dollar has been spent on abortions.

Too bad the home schooled mental midgets on the extreme rightwing can't do simple arithmetic.

actually you should take your own advice idiot

tell the judge you didnt steal from your company; you just took your paycheck's worth
I have no idea how that is germane ...you claim a remarkable legal theory...present it in court ....accuse PP of using Fed Funds for abortion and use your theory ...its brilliant LOL

money is fungible; if you give an organization huge amounts of money that frees up their money to provide other services
Then take your theory to a court of law and I am sure you will prevail .....Explain to the Judge "money is fungible" ...etc etc...use your Right wing logic and see how it flies...good luck to you OK...

If PP receives $N in donations and spends $N-1 on abortions then not a single tax dollar has been spent on abortions.

Too bad the home schooled mental midgets on the extreme rightwing can't do simple arithmetic.
Oopsie! You just demonstrated you really don't understand the concept of fungibility.

here ya go leftard; here is THINKPROGRESS ADMITTING MONEY IS FUNGIBLE

but whining that the Right doesnt apply that logic to other organizations

they still admit it is FUNGIBLE though

lol

GOP: Money Is Fungible For Planned Parenthood, But Not ...
thinkprogress.org/.../planned-parenthood-funding-fungibl...
ThinkProgress
Apr 14, 2011 - Their argument is that money is “fungible,” meaning that every dollar the government gives Planned Parenthood for family planning services, ...

One cannot corner anything using your circular logic ...chump

how many times do left-wing idiots like tyrone have to be told MONEY IS FUNGIBLE

THE MILLIONS PLANNED PARENTHOOD GETS do go toward providing abortions
There are PP accounting records that provide incontrovertible evidence it does not use Federal funds for abortions ....period ...end of story

and creative bookkeeping is never an issue.

Oopsie! You just demonstrated you really don't understand the concept of fungibility.
You too head for the Courts and expose this ...theory that Planned Parenthood is using fed Funds for abortions ...git her done....

how many times do left-wing idiots like tyrone have to be told MONEY IS FUNGIBLE

THE MILLIONS PLANNED PARENTHOOD GETS do go toward providing abortions
There are PP accounting records that provide incontrovertible evidence it does not use Federal funds for abortions ....period ...end of story

and creative bookkeeping is never an issue.
Look I am sure someone as smart as you can get the goods on Planned Parenthood ....show them up...git 'er done in a Court of Law

However, when it comes to their pet projects, like granting government money to faith-based organizations, they suddenly have every confidence in a recipient’s ability to keep pots of money separate and only use government money for approved uses. For instance, there was no parallel attempt (nor should there have been) during health reform to prevent Catholic-affiliated hospitals and health plans from receiving money under the Affordable Care Act on the theory that it would subsidize their religious activities and violate the Establishment Clause. Ironically, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops was one of the leading proponents of the fungibility argument in the abortion context.

read it and weep stupid

I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.

What if those 50 million where alive today?

30 million of them would be adults with their own children by now so we are talking 80 to 100 million more people.

How many new schools, homes, daycare centers, teachers, police, firemen, roads, etc, etc would be needed for an extra 20 to 25% of the population?

How much extra gasoline would they be using?

How far would the demographic shift have occurred by now?

Would whites already be a minority in the southern states?

And yes, let's not forget that we are talking about raising unwanted children here who have a tendency to turn to crime.

How many more guns would you have to buy to protect yourself if RvW had never happened?
This is an even more amazing psychological compartmentalization. This is the triple Lindy of compartmentalization!

Planned Parenthood and their apologists are saying these organs from the babies they have murdered are being used to save lives. And now you ask me all these questions about the ramifications of saving lives with the clear implication that doing so would be a BAD thing! All those fossil fuels those people would burn. THE HORROR!

Why does your head not explode from cognitive dissonance?

If you want to open the cognitive dissonance door then let's open it wide.

The anti-rights zealots who are trying to shut down PP also support waging war/bombing Iran.

The anti-rights zealots oppose Obamacare for pregnant women and their children.

The anti-rights zealots oppose Obamacare providing contraceptives that would prevent abortions.

The anti-rights zealots oppose raising the minimum wage so mothers would be able to afford to care for these children.

How come none of that makes their heads explode?

"'git er done"

yes and im sure someone as smart as you or obama maybe could have prevented the rich from getting richer, and the poor from getting poorer on obama's watch right?

You too head for the Courts and expose this ...theory that Planned Parenthood is using fed Funds for abortions ...git her done....
If you need ten dollars for food and cigarettes, and you only have five dollars, you are going to have to go without something. Probably cigarettes since food is a necessity.

If I give you five dollars and say, "You can only spend this on food", you now have ten dollars (your five dollars and the five dollars I gave you) and are able to buy food AND cigarettes.

So my five dollars, even though earmarked for food, helped you buy cigarettes.

Just so with federal funding of Planned Parenthood. It enables them to perform abortions.

Money is fungible.

Now don't you feel like an idiot for making fun of other people's math skills? You should.

AWWWWW
POOR BABIES

even thinkprogress admits it is fungible; just tries to parse the issue with a false comparison

Nope, I proved that it is irrelevant since PP can prove that it receives more in donations than it spends on abortions/

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?
Absolutely RIGHT ON CUE... here comes the "THOSE BIG MEANIE REPUBLICANS HATE WOMEN" BULL SHIT... :lol:

Well, rderp, the DISGUST with what PP has been doing reaches ACROSS party lines, so cutting off their "FEDERAL" money will do NOTHING to the republican party. There's DEM congress people that will sign a bill to defend them as well as repubs.

So... real sorry there rDERP, but all you've done here with this thread is MAKE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID... wait... I guess that's what you ALWAYS do... ok, carry on, idiot.

oh noseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they are going to trot out the WAR on womeeeeeeen folks again IF you do

well shocking . losers what else do you have to run BUT FEAR mongering and lies

I guess the DNC could publish a link to all of your posts. That way, everybody could see just how dumb, hateful and crazy right wingers can really be. If anyone thinks Trumps statements are hurting the GOP, a peak inside of your mind, by way of your posts, would make their head explode.

Reason I don't believe a word you write is you don't seem to care about what you write. Careless... "peak"???? The word is "peek"!
Also where is there a "war on women"? I don't understand how taking my tax money to pay for abortions for women who according to these statistics are too stupid
to keep from getting pregnant! Sterilize them!

The nation’s largest abortion provider maintained its infamous title, performing 333,964 abortions—
a record for the organization that received 45 percent of its revenues from taxpayer-funded government sources during the 2011–2012 fiscal year.
According to analysis by the Susan B. Anthony List, Planned Parenthood has performed almost 1 million abortions in the past three years alone.
Planned Parenthood Sets Record for Abortions and Government Funding

Now with the FACTS that of the 333,964 abortions planned parenthood was involved in..

36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
8.1% [were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
44.7% or nearly half by women having abortions have one or more previously.

Facts About Abortion U.S. Abortion Statistics

How f...king dumb are people LIKE YOU and these women to keep getting pregnant after having one or more abortions!
How stupid are people LIKE you that support such stupidity!
Hell yes there is a war on stupid women for sure that can't seem to be smart enough to know they are killing themselves with multiple abortions PAID with
my tax money! Then they go and have expensive hospital services...again paid by those of us with money!
All because idiots like you can't comprehend simple facts.
Stupid women that have already had an abortion ARE encouraged to have more abortions as Planned Parenthood needs these babies to sell parts!

I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.

What if those 50 million where alive today?

30 million of them would be adults with their own children by now so we are talking 80 to 100 million more people.

How many new schools, homes, daycare centers, teachers, police, firemen, roads, etc, etc would be needed for an extra 20 to 25% of the population?

How much extra gasoline would they be using?

How far would the demographic shift have occurred by now?

Would whites already be a minority in the southern states?

And yes, let's not forget that we are talking about raising unwanted children here who have a tendency to turn to crime.

How many more guns would you have to buy to protect yourself if RvW had never happened?
This is an even more amazing psychological compartmentalization. This is the triple Lindy of compartmentalization!

Planned Parenthood and their apologists are saying these organs from the babies they have murdered are being used to save lives. And now you ask me all these questions about the ramifications of saving lives with the clear implication that doing so would be a BAD thing! All those fossil fuels those people would burn. THE HORROR!

Why does your head not explode from cognitive dissonance?

If you want to open the cognitive dissonance door then let's open it wide.

The anti-rights zealots who are trying to shut down PP also support waging war/bombing Iran.

The anti-rights zealots oppose Obamacare for pregnant women and their children.

The anti-rights zealots oppose Obamacare providing contraceptives that would prevent abortions.

The anti-rights zealots oppose raising the minimum wage so mothers would be able to afford to care for these children.

How come none of that makes their heads explode?

They just don't give a shit. These people work for the top 1% and hate seeing anyone being helped.

Fungibility.

Let's say, for illustrative purposes, Planned Parenthood provides birth control and pregnancy counseling services, along with abortions and the total operating cost

If you need ten dollars for food and cigarettes, and you only have five dollars, you are going to have to go without something. Probably cigarettes since food is a necessity.

If I give you five dollars and say, "You can only spend this on food", you now have ten dollars (your five dollars and the five dollars I gave you) and are able to buy food AND cigarettes.

So my five dollars, even though earmarked for food, helped you buy cigarettes.

Just so with federal funding of Planned Parenthood. It enables them to perform abortions.

Money is fungible.

Now don't you feel like an idiot for making fun of other people's math skills?

LMAO!!

ANOTHER MORONIC FALSE COMPARISION

the money you are talking about in your comparison is half the owners and half was given

i am saying that of JUST THE MONEY GIVEN TO PP FROM THE GOVERNMENT; there is no difference between the money that goes to STD services, or money that goes to abortions; becasue it ALL came from the government

Forum List

Back