Go ahead, admit you're a racist

This an excellent article on the subject of racism especially in the US. Read and discuss.

Go ahead, admit you're a racist - CNN.com
Why? You have no white friends to talk to?
I have a lot of them.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

Ok I read the article and have self examined myself. I don't think I'm a Racist but something has me worried. I do think Dave Chappelle is funny. Does thinking Racist humor is funny make me Racist?

I'm certainly no racist! I support sickle cell enema propagation and AIDS in Black communities. I also support the construction of Planned Parenthood abortion clinics and chop shops in all black neighborhoods as well as free tubular surgery for any black female over thee age of ten. I support my black friends and neighbors. Well, I might if I had any.

I'm certainly no racist! I support sickle cell enema propagation and AIDS in Black communities. I also support the construction of Planned Parenthood abortion clinics and chop shops in all black neighborhoods as well as free tubular surgery for any black female over thee age of ten. I support my black friends and neighbors. Well, I might if I had any.
It figures you are too retarded to know sickle cell is actually part of a defensive mechanism.

I am a Jesse Jackson type racist in that I feel relieved late at night when the footsteps behind me on the street turn out to be two white guys instead of blacks. Me an Jesse be bros that way.

I thought those Democrats riding the back roads and night sipping their hooch with their white robes flapping in the wind was so cool.

I'll admit it...I am fan of BBC and I am not talking about the station on the telly.

This an excellent article on the subject of racism especially in the US. Read and discuss.

I'll admit it. I'm a little bit racist in my beliefs and feelings towards black society. I feel real guilty and sad about it when I think about some wonderful black people I know and love.

And that's when I realize my racism isn't too far out of control. It's in check. It's not like I wish bad on the black community. I actually hope it improves. It's why I don't want to talk about the excuses and reasons, only the solutions.

When I see a black on wheel of fortune I root for them over the white contestant. I go out of my way to be nice to black people. Make them feel welcome if the silence is uncomfortable.

But just like I wouldn't want my kid to be gay, I wouldn't want my daughter to bring home a black guy. So I admit I have my prejudices.

Good news. 8 young black Detroit men in the gang called the band crew got arrested. They're responsible for a lot of murders in detroit. I hope the government is committed to making Detroit safer for detroiters as well as us metro detroiters. I hear whites are moving back to Detroit.

I'll admit it. I'm a little bit racist in my beliefs and feelings towards black society. I feel real guilty and sad about it when I think about some wonderful black people I know and love.

And that's when I realize my racism isn't too far out of control. It's in check. It's not like I wish bad on the black community. I actually hope it improves. It's why I don't want to talk about the excuses and reasons, only the solutions.

When I see a black on wheel of fortune I root for them over the white contestant. I go out of my way to be nice to black people. Make them feel welcome if the silence is uncomfortable.

But just like I wouldn't want my kid to be gay, I wouldn't want my daughter to bring home a black guy. So I admit I have my prejudices.

Good news. 8 young black Detroit men in the gang called the band crew got arrested. They're responsible for a lot of murders in detroit. I hope the government is committed to making Detroit safer for detroiters as well as us metro detroiters. I hear whites are moving back to Detroit.

I can smell the shit on your breath that you are talking. You cant be a little racist. You either are a racist or you are not. Its like claiming you are a little bit pregnant.

Forum List

Back