Go ahead, admit you're a racist

I can smell the shit on your breath that you are talking. You cant be a little racist. You either are a racist or you are not. Its like claiming you are a little bit pregnant.
That's stupid. Some people dislike a particular race, other people want to kill them.

I can say the the "black community" isn't doing themselves any favors by segregating themselves, creating their own subculture and blaming all their ills on people that had nothing to do with the ancestors that mistreated blacks generations ago.

I can smell the shit on your breath that you are talking. You cant be a little racist. You either are a racist or you are not. Its like claiming you are a little bit pregnant.
That's stupid. Some people dislike a particular race, other people want to kill them.

I can say the the "black community" isn't doing themselves any favors by segregating themselves, creating their own subculture and blaming all their ills on people that had nothing to do with the ancestors that mistreated blacks generations ago.
You arent racist because you dislike a particular race. You are a racist because you think they are less than you are.

You can say a lot of things but no one believes what you say is true. The best thing the Black community can do is practice their culture and ignore white culture. KOS will always teach Black people how to conduct themselves instead of trying to emulate the failed white culture.

You arent racist because you dislike a particular race. You are a racist because you think they are less than you are.

You can say a lot of things but no one believes what you say is true. The best thing the Black community can do is practice their culture and ignore white culture. KOS will always teach Black people how to conduct themselves instead of trying to emulate the failed white culture.
The fact that you think there is a white culture proves you're a racist. Blaming whitey for your failures is comical, sad but comical.

The fact that you think there is a white culture proves you're a racist. Blaming whitey for your failures is comical, sad but comical.
I only blame myself for my failures. I blame whites for the obstacles their culture places in the way of Blacks. Whats really comical is that whites feel so insecure they have to place those obstacles in the way and get upset when Blacks like me dont quit and knock those silly obstacles aside.

I only blame myself for my failures. I blame whites for the obstacles their culture places in the way of Blacks. Whats really comical is that whites feel so insecure they have to place those obstacles in the way and get upset when Blacks like me dont quit and knock those silly obstacles aside.
What obstacles? You are never specific. What is whitely preventing you from accomplishing and why do other blacks do well?

What obstacles? You are never specific. What is whitely preventing you from accomplishing and why do other blacks do well?
What do you mean I'm never specific? I see no reason to point out examples when you are denying they even exist.

What do you mean I'm never specific? I see no reason to point out examples when you are denying they even exist.
Which proves you're a troll. I asked for specifics and you can't provide any.

Ok I read the article and have self examined myself. I don't think I'm a Racist but something has me worried. I do think Dave Chappelle is funny. Does thinking Racist humor is funny make me Racist?

No humor shouldnt even be on the table as far as I'm concerned. Leave comedy out of it

I am a Jesse Jackson type racist in that I feel relieved late at night when the footsteps behind me on the street turn out to be two white guys instead of blacks. Me an Jesse be bros that way.

Since blacks kill more blacks

and whites kill more whites

Jesse's concern is valid based on stats

Yours is weird and based in paranoia of a race

Which proves you're a troll. I asked for specifics and you can't provide any.
I guess I should be worried you think I'm a troll but I'm not. I see no reason to support your stupidity by providing examples of things you wont even admit exist.

Never heard of voting rights? Civil Rights? Harsher sentences for blacks? Harsher scrutiny to prove you're just a regular person? Redlining?

You can google any of those terms in case you havent

Never heard of voting rights? Civil Rights? Harsher sentences for blacks? Harsher scrutiny to prove you're just a regular person? Redlining?

Who is denied voting rights? Harsher sentencing is bullshit, you can't back it up. So I call bull on your inability to vote or get fair justice.

Who is denied voting rights? Harsher sentencing is bullshit, you can't back it up. So I call bull on your inability to vote or get fair justice.

You asked what obstacles...I just named more than a few to keep you busy. Educate yourself first then think about 2nd and 3rd base afterwards

anyone who cant see the injustice in ****** crack and white boy coke....just aint looking

Even the person who helped write that 100 to 1 crack vs cocaine law admitted the results were the decimation of the black community. Why'd he help write it?

Hysteria..

*edit* thats of course if you believe that he didnt or would not know the results. Pretty evil if he did and incompetent if he didnt but he doesnt strike me as an incompetent person

cause that was the plan at the time....crack didnt kill them off....so the powers to be switched to meth...but damn white people like meth so now that is a problem....kinda funny white people do the white people drugs and feel so damn superior....

You asked what obstacles...I just named more than a few to keep you busy. Educate yourself first then think about 2nd and 3rd base afterwards
Thats why I dont waste my time with whites. I advise them of the facts and let them sort it out for themselves. I would only be concerned with providing specifics if Ice was Black or an intelligent white person.

Thats why I dont waste my time with whites. I advise them of the facts and let them sort it out for themselves. I would only be concerned with providing specifics if Ice was Black or an intelligent white person.

I'm not even giving specifics...He asked what Obstacles as if he's never heard a peep out of blacks about anything. So I told him and he did the usual thing ignorant people do. First they dont know, then when you show them its funny because they still dont understand. Fits of laughter to cover it followed by funny questions.

Maybe they will search out the information but if history is proof, whites like to tell each other what reality is for them and care none for anyone who hasnt lived like them. Its all that Christianity

Forum List

Back