Glory glory halleyuyah....

Psalm 137:5 If I forget you, Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill.

Donald Trump 'to announce US embassy will move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem'

Won't believe it till I see it
m0908.gif
President Trump will have to certify that the move must be delayed by six months for national security reasons by May 17, 2017 or by the Jerusalem Embassy Act it must be moved or the State Department loses half its appropriations. I suspect he will wait until that date and then announce he won't object to moving it.

Whatever floats your boat. As long as it happens eventually.

This will be a major boost to the Boycott, Disinvest and Sanction ( BDS) campaign against the racist state of israel.
Like the BDS campaign that brought down apartheid South Africa, it will be against the wishes of our corrupted governments. But no matter how many 'Friends of Israel' the corrupters pack the political parties with, BDS will bring them down.
Ha ha ha! I can't recall how many times BDS has bragged about accomplishing literally less than nothing.

Dear Lord. Please help the BDS movement to grow stronger to keep Israel's economy booming while crippling the Palestinians like what happened with Soda Stream. And bless the Palestinians & their supporters for this classic BDS example of Palestinian mentality.

The BDS movement’s failure to derail Israel’s international relations or economy - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

Last edited:
Is that all ya got? A province in Spain filled Muslim invaders? Ha ha ha!

Try again! Idiot.

Islam in Spain: 800% population increase in mere 13 years
Even so

SPANISH COURTS DEAL DOUBLE BLOW TO BDS MOVEMENT

Spanish courts deal double blow to BDS movement
Ouch! That musta hurt the Bowel Discharge Syndrome supporters.

"01/20/2016

After heavy pressure from the pro-Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, Slovenia's largest supermarket chain has removed Israeli products from its shelves, Israeli website Ynet reported Tuesday. "

Slovenia supermarket chain removes Israeli products from shelves
You know you posted this meaningless supermarket in Slovenia crap from Jan 2016 many times before. Post it another 50 times if you wish. It still isn't going to change jack.

TRUMP TURNS NONCOMMITTAL ON JERUSALEM EMBASSY MOVE
Trump turns noncommittal on Jerusalem embassy move
---------------------------------------------------------- sounds like the TRUMP and BIBI have the left , the arabs and hamas in the palm of his hands . He MAY be toying with you lefties Fanger as he may go ahead and do the Embassy move tomorrow .
Exactly. Trump has put all the pieces of the embassy move in place. It's now a question of when and not if.

Behind Trump's Plan to Move the US Embassy to Jerusalem

We are at the very beginning stages of even discussing the subject,” White House press secretary Sean Spicer told ABC News on Sunday about the embassy’s location.

The right-wing mayor of Jerusalem, Nir Barkat, said that the Trump administration is committed to the move, telling Army Radio today that he’s had conversations with people in the new administration that show “they are serious about their intentions.” Barkat has long advocated for the move.

“I applaud President Trump on his historic announcement that the White House has begun discussions regarding moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,” Barkat said in a statement. “President Trump has proven that he is a true friend of the state of Israel and a leader who keeps his promises. This evening’s announcement has sent a clear message to the world that the U.S. recognizes Jerusalem as the indivisible capital of the state of Israel. We will provide any and all necessary assistance to the U.S. administration to ensure that the embassy move is done seamlessly and efficiently.”

In December, Trump spokesman Jason Miller affirmed Trump’s commitment to moving the embassy, telling reporters on the phone that Trump made that promise “numerous” times during the campaign. Miller did not speculate on a timeline for a move or a site for the embassy.

At an October Trump rally in Israel, Trump’s nominee for the next U.S. ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, told ABC News that if State Department employees refuse to move the embassy, they would be fired. The most recent ambassador to Israel, Dan Shapiro, a veteran policy adviser, has already packed up and vacated his office in Tel Aviv.

Forum List

Back