Glory glory halleyuyah....

Westwall,

were you involved in the removal of my post?

On what basis did you do so?

Quit yer bitching, little bitch.
Who asked you, Nancy?

If I care what you think, I'll yank your fucking top knot........

How are you going to do that while sucking your thumbs and weeping, little bitch?

Of course, I'd have to yank your head out of your ass first....

What happened to your post, little bitch? Oh that's right, no one gives a shit.

Do you consider this a favorable development, BootSpittle?

Indeed, I've heard it will upset Hamas so much that they will be attacking the US with their nasty terrorists. Enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------- did i make a mistake , first you talk about being scared and now you talk about Embassy personal being in danger . I thought your fear was muslim attacks here in the USA OldLady ??
You said I was scared; I didn't. I read your posts. I still do not hear any good REASONS to willingly put our embassy and perhaps our civilians at home at greater risk. Now, it may be true that terrorists are terrorists and it doesn't matter what you do, they're going to bomb us. So be it, if that's the case. Maybe that's just to discourage us. But WHY DO IT? Don't just justify it with a bunch of talk about great security--WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?

Indeed, I've heard it will upset Hamas so much that they will be attacking the US with their nasty terrorists. Enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------- did i make a mistake , first you talk about being scared and now you talk about Embassy personal being in danger . I thought your fear was muslim attacks here in the USA OldLady ??
You said I was scared; I didn't. I read your posts. I still do not hear any good REASONS to willingly put our embassy and perhaps our civilians at home at greater risk. Now, it may be true that terrorists are terrorists and it doesn't matter what you do, they're going to bomb us. So be it, if that's the case. Maybe that's just to discourage us. But WHY DO IT? Don't just justify it with a bunch of talk about great security--WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
Because it is the right thing to do and has been the right thing to do since 1948 and refusing to move the embassy to Jerusalem has been the wrong thing to do since 1948. The Israeli government is located in the western part of the city, which is west of the green line and recognized as part of pre 1967 Israel by everyone including the Palestinians Authority. You say we should not do the right thing because it might be dangerous, but would you say the same thing if we were taling about Canada or Britain? I think not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ you sounds like a ready made 'dhimmi' ready for the rest of your life as a 'dhimmi' if 'dhiminitude' will prolong your life OldLady !!

great security , i never mentioned that i desire Great Security . I have said , quit importing muslims that are apt to go jihad OldLady !!

---------------------------------------------------------- the above are YOUR words , aw maybe you aren't scared and thats good OldLady !!

Because it is the right thing to do and has been the right thing to do since 1948 and refusing to move the embassy to Jerusalem has been the wrong thing to do since 1948. The Israeli government is located in the western part of the city, which is west of the green line and recognized as part of pre 1967 Israel by everyone including the Palestinians Authority. You say we should not do the right thing because it might be dangerous, but would you say the same thing if we were taling about Canada or Britain? I think not.
I know nothing about Israel/Palestine--was curious about this issue since it's been on the news lately. So I appreciate everyone's patience. I don't see why the placement of the American embassy in ANY country is ours to decree or judge right or wrong. As an outsider, it seems like we are possibly stirring up unnecessary turmoil. If Mr. Netanyahu says we should move it, fine, but it sounds like all the other embassies are in TelAviv as well. Are they all going to move, too?
Talk to me like a first grader. Explain why it's our business and why it is in our best interests (not Israel's--ours).

I know nothing about Israel/Palestine--was curious about this issue since it's been on the news lately. So I appreciate everyone's patience. I don't see why the placement of the American embassy in ANY country is ours to decree or judge right or wrong. As an outsider, it seems like we are possibly stirring up unnecessary turmoil. If Mr. Netanyahu says we should move it, fine, but it sounds like all the other embassies are in TelAviv as well. Are they all going to move, too?
Talk to me like a first grader. Explain why it's our business and why it is in our best interests (not Israel's--ours).
You are asking why it is in the US's interests to do the right thing. If you think the US deserves respect you wouldn't ask such a question.

You are asking why it is in the US's interests to do the right thing. If you think the US deserves respect you wouldn't ask such a question.
Not explaining that clearly enough for me. Why is it the "right thing?" Why is moving to Jerusalem the way for the US to get respect? And respect from whom?

Congress is right now trying to put through a bill forcing the embassy move, if not all security will be cut at other embassies world wide....In 1995 Congress passed a bill to move the embassy to Jerusalem, yet it was never done..

Not explaining that clearly enough for me. Why is it the "right thing?" Why is moving to Jerusalem the way for the US to get respect? And respect from whom?
Israel is the only country in the world in which the US has refused to locate its embassy in the country's declared capital. Note that the Israeli government is located in the western part of Jerusalem which is universally recognized as part of pre 1967 Israel, so there can be no objections to locating the embassy there unless you object to the existence of pre 1967 Israel. As a matter of policy, the US does not object to the existence of pre 1967 Israel, so by refusing to move the embassy there it is kowtowing to those who do object to the existence of pre 1967 Israel, and this is seen as weakness and cowardice, and weakness and cowardice deserve no respect.

Congress is right now trying to put through a bill forcing the embassy move, if not all security will be cut at other embassies world wide....In 1995 Congress passed a bill to move the embassy to Jerusalem, yet it was never done..
The Jerusalem Embassy Act allowed the President to delay moving the embassy to Jerusalem for a period of six months if he certified it was in the interest of national security to delay it, and every six moths since every president has claimed it was. As a matter of law, the US embassy should be in Jerusalem, but the move has been temporarily delayed every six months for the last twenty years.

It is yet to be seen how it will affect the peace efforts in the region....
lol Because keeping the embassy in Tel Aviv has been such a big boost to "peace efforts" in the region. Officially, there is already peace between Israel and the Palestinian Authority and the only thing preventing Hamas and other terrorist groups from attacking Israel is Israel's military strength, not keeping the US embassy in Tel Aviv.

There have been no peace efforts since the 1990's. The focus of US and international diplomacy since then has been to create a Palestinian state, the so called two state solution which clearly should be renamed the two state delusion because there is no political entity among the Palestinians that can credibly offer peace to Israel and that means there can be no Palestinians state until there is. The proposition that the idiot Kerry offered that if not two states then there must be one state is, of course, nonsense. A population that is so hostile to Israel that it cannot be trusted to have a state of its own clearly cannot become part of the state of Israel. That means the status quo is the only viable solution until there is a radical change for the better among the Palestinian leadership, culture and population.

In fact, Trump's plan to move the embassy to Jerusalem and support Israeli communities in Judea and Samaria might be the wake up call the Palestinians need to give up their unrealizable aspirations and accept the fact they must make significant internal reforms before talk of a Palestinian state can be taken seriously.
It was an observation. I don't have a dog in that fight. It doesn't matter to me where the U.S. Embassy is as much as I travel in the region what is nonexistent.

Psalm 137:5 If I forget you, Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill.

Donald Trump 'to announce US embassy will move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem'

Won't believe it till I see it
m0908.gif

This will be a major boost to the Boycott, Disinvest and Sanction ( BDS) campaign against the racist state of israel.
Like the BDS campaign that brought down apartheid South Africa, it will be against the wishes of our corrupted governments. But no matter how many 'Friends of Israel' the corrupters pack the political parties with, BDS will bring them down.

If Trump decides to push that step forward, he won't give a shieeet about the BDS.

What is gonna happen to all the other embassies? All the other countries will follow American steps or not? I've heard tehy will leave their embassies in Tel Aviv. So the only embassy in Jerusalem will be the American embassy. :eusa_think:

Moure countries will follow once that happens. Someone just needs to break the PC stupid step, before others do, too.

Psalm 137:5 If I forget you, Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill.

Donald Trump 'to announce US embassy will move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem'

Won't believe it till I see it
m0908.gif
President Trump will have to certify that the move must be delayed by six months for national security reasons by May 17, 2017 or by the Jerusalem Embassy Act it must be moved or the State Department loses half its appropriations. I suspect he will wait until that date and then announce he won't object to moving it.

Trump probably wants to fix the relations with Israel, and to piss Obama's fan off.

Who cares.

The sooner, the better.

Forum List

Back