Glory glory halleyuyah....

you sound scared , don't be scared , just prepare for all possibilities . The big mistake is importation of a fifth column of muslims into the USA and now you fear that they may attack you OldLady !!.
I thought you folks CARED about the safety of our embassy personnel. You all certainly screamed long enough about the four personnel who died in Benghazi. And now because it's giving the middle finger to the Palestinians, you want to put our embassy in harm's way. For what? If there is a very good reason I don't know about, tell me.
------------------------------------------------------------ sure , i'm concerned a 'little bit' but safety of embassy personal should be enforced by ENOUGH armed American security and should be a USA military responsibility . And American military security should be ready to destroy embassy attackers . Embassy personal are public servants and should be intensely guarded and protected . --------------------- Concerning BenGhazi , isn't it true that there were some small number of USA military but most of the BenGhazi so called Security was native 'libyan' security teams . -------------------------------------- and these 'libyan' security teams were probably the fathers and sons of the Embassy attackers eh OldLady ??

and , its been a few years so i welcome being corrected if any of my post number 21 is a mistake .

Indeed, I've heard it will upset Hamas so much that they will be attacking the US with their nasty terrorists. Enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------- did i make a mistake , first you talk about being scared and now you talk about Embassy personal being in danger . I thought your fear was muslim attacks here in the USA OldLady ??

pismoe, et al,

The external perimeter of most US Embassies are guarded by host nation (Israel). Inside the Embassy grounds, I think the setback would be sufficient, the Embassy and the Ambassador's Residence (Bullet Resistant Glass, Decorative RPG Screens, Safe Rooms, etc). As is usual, the will always be elements that have a Co-location Waives. And they are always a special case. While the RSOs keep peripheral on these special activities, they have assumed most of the responsibility for protection.

you sound scared , don't be scared , just prepare for all possibilities . The big mistake is importation of a fifth column of muslims into the USA and now you fear that they may attack you OldLady !!.
I thought you folks CARED about the safety of our embassy personnel. You all certainly screamed long enough about the four personnel who died in Benghazi. And now because it's giving the middle finger to the Palestinians, you want to put our embassy in harm's way. For what? If there is a very good reason I don't know about, tell me.
------------------------------------------------------------ sure , i'm concerned a 'little bit' but safety of embassy personal should be enforced by ENOUGH armed American security and should be a USA military responsibility . And American military security should be ready to destroy embassy attackers . Embassy personal are public servants and should be intensely guarded and protected . --------------------- Concerning BenGhazi , isn't it true that there were some small number of USA military but most of the BenGhazi so called Security was native 'libyan' security teams . -------------------------------------- and these 'libyan' security teams were probably the fathers and sons of the Embassy attackers eh OldLady ??
(COMMENT)

Most people think the MSG (Marine Security Guards) have responsibility for everything inside the compound, that would not be true. The RSO (Regional Security Office) has that responsibility (and much more); they are the field functioning element of the Diplomatic Security Service (DSS). The MSGs operationally under the RSO usually is the protector of the CAA (Controlled Access Area).

I would not presume to comment on the Benghazi incident. I simply don't know anything about it. I would say that the RSOs adapt very well and to changing environments, coordinating very well with their HQ in Rosslyn.

Each organization and bureaucracy are plagued with the same dim whits and blockheads as every other organization. There is no such thing as a perfect government apparatus. DSS certainly has its share. But by and large, the RSOs/DSS Agents (including the Security Engineering Staff and Seabee's which is often forgotten) are good people and quite sharp at what they do.

As for the Embassy, they will probably try to locate itself on the open plot of land, at the extreme southern end of the Government Campus the other side of the perimeter road and across from the Knesset. (If it is available.) The Powers that be need a big space that will probably include a helipad.

Most Respectfully,
R

It appears that SOMEONE has taken it upon themselves to purge the record of a perfectly acceptable post......

This will be a major boost to the Boycott, Disinvest and Sanction ( BDS) campaign against the racist state of israel.
Like the BDS campaign that brought down apartheid South Africa, it will be against the wishes of our corrupted governments. But no matter how many 'Friends of Israel' the corrupters pack the political parties with, BDS will bring them down.

HUH??? Ever since the BDS movement began,Israel's economy has been booming, mostly from foreign investors. LONG LIVE THE BDS movement.

Westwall,

were you involved in the removal of my post?

On what basis did you do so?

The reason? Simple: A nation decides where it wants its capital to be. That's how it works. Duh. Don't worry, Israelis are very good at security and dealing with IslamoNazis.

This will be a major boost to the Boycott, Disinvest and Sanction ( BDS) campaign against the racist state of israel.
Like the BDS campaign that brought down apartheid South Africa, it will be against the wishes of our corrupted governments. But no matter how many 'Friends of Israel' the corrupters pack the political parties with, BDS will bring them down.
Ha ha ha! I can't recall how many times BDS has bragged about accomplishing literally less than nothing.

Considering the Israelis and all their govt. and public locations have been targeted by Islamic animals for the last 70 years, protecting the US embassy in Jerusalem would be a comparatively small task for the Israelis to provide security for.

What is gonna happen to all the other embassies? All the other countries will follow American steps or not? I've heard tehy will leave their embassies in Tel Aviv. So the only embassy in Jerusalem will be the American embassy. :eusa_think:

Who cares?! The ones that have the balls to stand up to to IslamoNazism will move their embassies.

What is gonna happen to all the other embassies? All the other countries will follow American steps or not? I've heard tehy will leave their embassies in Tel Aviv. So the only embassy in Jerusalem will be the American embassy. :eusa_think:
------------------------------------------------------------------ yep , to heck with the other foreign embassies . And i't will be kinda funny when those foreign embassy are attacked if they are attacked Esther .

It appears that SOMEONE has taken it upon themselves to purge the record of a perfectly acceptable post......
Did you drop the dime, Felice?

Usually these steps are taken and a notice is sent to the author....

No notice....

I'm thinking it is because there was no violation....and that Gassy was indulged by some coward with administrative privileges....

what can you tell me, clambox?

Westwall,

were you involved in the removal of my post?

On what basis did you do so?

Quit yer bitching, little bitch.
Who asked you, Nancy?

If I care what you think, I'll yank your fucking top knot........

How are you going to do that while sucking your thumbs and weeping, little bitch?

Of course, I'd have to yank your head out of your ass first....

What happened to your post, little bitch? Oh that's right, no one gives a shit.

It is yet to be seen how it will affect the peace efforts in the region....
lol Because keeping the embassy in Tel Aviv has been such a big boost to "peace efforts" in the region. Officially, there is already peace between Israel and the Palestinian Authority and the only thing preventing Hamas and other terrorist groups from attacking Israel is Israel's military strength, not keeping the US embassy in Tel Aviv.

There have been no peace efforts since the 1990's. The focus of US and international diplomacy since then has been to create a Palestinian state, the so called two state solution which clearly should be renamed the two state delusion because there is no political entity among the Palestinians that can credibly offer peace to Israel and that means there can be no Palestinians state until there is. The proposition that the idiot Kerry offered that if not two states then there must be one state is, of course, nonsense. A population that is so hostile to Israel that it cannot be trusted to have a state of its own clearly cannot become part of the state of Israel. That means the status quo is the only viable solution until there is a radical change for the better among the Palestinian leadership, culture and population.

In fact, Trump's plan to move the embassy to Jerusalem and support Israeli communities in Judea and Samaria might be the wake up call the Palestinians need to give up their unrealizable aspirations and accept the fact they must make significant internal reforms before talk of a Palestinian state can be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back