Glory glory halleyuyah....

It is yet to be seen how it will affect the peace efforts in the region....

Indeed, I've heard it will upset Hamas so much that they will be attacking the US with their nasty terrorists. Enjoy.

Indeed, I've heard it will upset Hamas so much that they will be attacking the US with their nasty terrorists. Enjoy.

So you advocate a policy of not upsetting the tolerant goat fuggers? Bow to their wishes and desires?

This is America, that ended with Obama

yep , just get prepared , kissing muslim azz is not a good thing to do , see Europe and 'san berdoo ', Orlando , bataclan , Charlie hebdo and other muslim attacks YEARS before the Embassy was moved OldLady !!

So you advocate a policy of not upsetting the tolerant goat fuggers? Bow to their wishes and desires?

Yes, THIS is America. THAT is Jerusalem. I advocate that which will not get us blown up for no reason. Why is EITHER side's wishes and desires in Israel our business. Stay where it's safest for our personnel. Remember Benghazi, which was supposed to be off limits during the Arab Spring, but the ambassador insisted on going there anyway. Using us as a way to goad the terrorists is downright stupid, imo.

Don't you just love it when the U.S. doubles down on adventures in millenia long religious madness?

Yes, THIS is America. THAT is Jerusalem. I advocate that which will not get us blown up for no reason. Why is EITHER side's wishes and desires in Israel our business. Stay where it's safest for our personnel. Remember Benghazi, which was supposed to be off limits during the Arab Spring, but the ambassador insisted on going there anyway. Using us as a way to goad the terrorists is downright stupid, imo.

The Muslims will have to learn to live with it...if not? Too bad, there is a new sheriff in town

you sound scared , don't be scared , just prepare for all possibilities . The big mistake is importation of a fifth column of muslims into the USA and now you fear that they may attack you OldLady !!.

Don't you just love it when the U.S. doubles down on adventures in millenia long religious madness?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- its just an Embassy move , palis should just accept it an move on peacefully BFlag !!

The Muslims will have to learn to live with it...if not? Too bad, there is a new sheriff in town
Too bad, there is a new sheriff in town

I've heard this kind of bullshit before......

What's a "goat fugger", Gassy?

Arabs who indulge in bestiality with goats.

There are actually drone footage videos of them doing it.

“… blown up for no reason. […] Using us as a way to …
thSarcastic.gif
goad

the terrorists
is downright stupid, imo."

"Blown up for no reason" -- these "terrorists" ….they think of blowing up people & things all by themselves, no "goading" necessary.

Here’s 2 recent examples of being "blown up for no reason”

no "goading" needed = "come an get it sucker"

~~~

"Pakistani government official says the death toll from a bomb blast in the Kurram tribal region has risen to 25 […] explosives improvised with steal balls were used in the bombing. The attack took place in the crowded fruit and vegetable market in the Shiite dominated town of Parachinar near the Afghan border on Saturday. --- Lashker-e-Jhangvi, a banned sectarian militant group [that has attacked minority Shiites Muslims in the past] claimed responsibility for the attack."

Boko Haram extremists attack a refugee camp in Nigeria on Thursday evening, with reports suggesting the death toll could be as high as 170."

"DUBAI: A state-owned newspaper in the United Arab Emirates is reporting that an Emirati and a Palestinian man have been sentenced to prison for planning an attack on a beach bar. The National newspaper of Abu Dhabi reported on Thursday that the 25-year-old Emirati, who also tried to join an al-Qaida-linked group in Syria, received a five-year prison sentence.”

= "terrorists"

you sound scared , don't be scared , just prepare for all possibilities . The big mistake is importation of a fifth column of muslims into the USA and now you fear that they may attack you OldLady !!.
I thought you folks CARED about the safety of our embassy personnel. You all certainly screamed long enough about the four personnel who died in Benghazi. And now because it's giving the middle finger to the Palestinians, you want to put our embassy in harm's way. For what? If there is a very good reason I don't know about, tell me.

I thought you folks CARED about the safety of our embassy personnel. You all certainly screamed long enough about the four personnel who died in Benghazi. And now because it's giving the middle finger to the Palestinians, you want to put our embassy in harm's way. For what? If there is a very good reason I don't know about, tell me.

The Embassy personnel in Libya were in an Arab country, so that's why they weren't safe there. In Jerusalem, the Embassy personnel will be protected by Israelis, who are better in matters of security than anyone else in the world. That's the difference.

This will be a major boost to the Boycott, Disinvest and Sanction ( BDS) campaign against the racist state of israel.
Like the BDS campaign that brought down apartheid South Africa, it will be against the wishes of our corrupted governments. But no matter how many 'Friends of Israel' the corrupters pack the political parties with, BDS will bring them down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back