Gloria Allred is a Libreral Partisan Hack Who Only Wants to Hurt Conservatives.

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
It would be different if Allred went after Democrats like she went after conservative Republicans. Then conservatives could take these charges against Cain more seriously.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2zz0J_ycFE]Breaking: Ginger Lee Breaks Silence On Weiner - YouTube[/ame]

What Tea Party Activist/Republican would ever call Gloria to represent them?

Answer? No one.

Apparently this woman refused to answer the question "Did you first try any of the other accusers lawyers".

And even some liberal women are going this is too far fetched. Mika from Morning Joe called the press conference by the bimbo and Gloria a sideshow.

Great quote from her:

"Mika Brzezinski On Fourth Cain Accuser’s Press Conference: ‘This Is A Pathetic Sideshow’
Videoby James Crugnale | 9:24 am, November 8th, 2011
» 80 comments Mika Brzezinski criticized Herman Cain accuser Sharon Bialek Tuesday on Morning Joe, calling her press conference a “pathetic sideshow” and asking why she didn’t speak out before when Cain was head of the National Restaurant Association. “He was powerful before he was running for president. And nobody spoke out then.

So what does that say about them? Because if someone is a predator — a sexual predator — and they do something to you and you don’t speak out, you’re letting it go.

And clearly this woman and Gloria Allred are very interested in the limelight right now and taking this on, and I wonder what their reasons are.”

Co-host Willie Geist had wondered if Brzezinski was questioning the accuser’s motives in coming forward.

“I still don’t get why (Herman Cain) is even at the top of the list,” Brzezinski opined. “I don’t understand your party. We can go on for the politics of that, but you’re the expert. You can explain it. I don’t get it. I don’t even think he should be there but as far as this is concerned, he was head of the National Restaurant Association.”

Why now?

Answer? No one.

Apparently this woman refused to answer the question "Did you first try any of the other accusers lawyers".

And even some liberal women are going this is too far fetched. Mika from Morning Joe called the press conference by the bimbo and Gloria a sideshow.

Great quote from her:

"Mika Brzezinski On Fourth Cain Accuser’s Press Conference: ‘This Is A Pathetic Sideshow’
» 80 comments Mika Brzezinski criticized Herman Cain accuser Sharon Bialek Tuesday on Morning Joe, calling her press conference a “pathetic sideshow” and asking why she didn’t speak out before when Cain was head of the National Restaurant Association. “He was powerful before he was running for president. And nobody spoke out then.

So what does that say about them? Because if someone is a predator — a sexual predator — and they do something to you and you don’t speak out, you’re letting it go.

And clearly this woman and Gloria Allred are very interested in the limelight right now and taking this on, and I wonder what their reasons are.”

Co-host Willie Geist had wondered if Brzezinski was questioning the accuser’s motives in coming forward.

“I still don’t get why (Herman Cain) is even at the top of the list,” Brzezinski opined. “I don’t understand your party. We can go on for the politics of that, but you’re the expert. You can explain it. I don’t get it. I don’t even think he should be there but as far as this is concerned, he was head of the National Restaurant Association.”

Why now?

perhaps it's because he's running for the Office of President of the United States. A position in which he will be responsible for the lives of 400 Million Americans, not to mention the potential of impacting the Billions of people on the planet.

This isn't a mayoral, County Commissioner or even gubernatorial race. This is the person who will represent our country... the most powerful single person in the world. EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD BE VETTED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. We SHOULD know about our candidates.

The bottom line is that Cain probably fucked up... Just like Weiner, Just like Edwards and Just like Gary Hart. They all paid the price for their mistakes... Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives.

But Cain should get a free pass because he's a Conservative? Bullshit. If Proven false, he will have passed that part of the gauntlet like path to the Presidency. If proven true... he will be what he deserves... a footnote in the GOP Primary.

Answer? No one.

Great quote from her:

Why now?

Here's MY point. Many conservatives have attempted (rather clumsily, and in error, I might add) to paint Gloria Allred as a partisan who's motivation is to hurt Cain because he's conservative (and maybe even because he's a black conservative).

However, the evidence is clear that Allred's motivation has more to do with holding powerful men accountable when they abuse their power and take advantage of women. Representing Ginger Lee against Democrat Representative Anthony Weiner of NY is one case. She also called on Bill Clinton to resign after the Monica Lewinski case became public, and that was a consensual relationship which Lewinski actively pursued.

Now, why didn't Sharon Bialek speak out 14 years ago? I think it's clear that three things were true. One, she didn't have any real proof because there were no other witnesses. Two, she didn't work for the NRA at the time, and probably didn't want to burn a possible future employment reference. And three, she almost certainly didn't have any knowledge that Cain was doing this kind of thing to other women. And to that last reason, she likely knew nothing about it for years, until recently when the experiences of other women came to light, even though they were unwilling to come forward and deal with the character assassinations that are now coming HER way.

Last edited:

Answer? No one.

Great quote from her:

Why now?

Here's MY point. Many conservatives have attempted (rather clumsily, and in error, I might add) to paint Gloria Allred as a partisan who's motivation is to hurt Cain because he's conservative (and maybe even because he's a black conservative0.

However, the evidence is clear that Allred's motivation has more to do with holding powerful men accountable when they abuse their power and take advantage of women. Representing Ginger Lee against Democrat Representative Anthony Weiner of NY is one case. She also called on Bill Clinton to resign after the Monica Lewinski case became public, and that was a consensual relationship which Lewinski actively pursued.

Now, why didn't Sharon Bialek speak out 14 years ago? I think it's clear that three things were true. One, she didn't have any real proof because there were no other witnesses. Two, she didn't work for the NRA at the time, and probably didn't want to burn a possible future employment reference. And three, she almost certainly didn't have any knowledge that Cain was doing this kind of thing to other women. And to that last reason, she likely knew nothing about it for years, until recently when the experiences of other women came to light, even though they were unwilling to come forward and deal with the character assassinations that are now coming HER way.

that is what I see as her motivation reagrdless of ideology.

However, I disagree wuith the part where you say "when they abuse their power"

Instead I see her as one that doesnt care if they did or didnt...as long as she can make it appeare that they did.

And THAT is my beef with her.

Answer? No one.

Great quote from her:

Why now?

perhaps it's because he's running for the Office of President of the United States. A position in which he will be responsible for the lives of 400 Million Americans, not to mention the potential of impacting the Billions of people on the planet.

This isn't a mayoral, County Commissioner or even gubernatorial race. This is the person who will represent our country... the most powerful single person in the world. EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD BE VETTED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. We SHOULD know about our candidates.

The bottom line is that Cain probably fucked up... Just like Weiner, Just like Edwards and Just like Gary Hart. They all paid the price for their mistakes... Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives.

But Cain should get a free pass because he's a Conservative? Bullshit. If Proven false, he will have passed that part of the gauntlet like path to the Presidency. If proven true... he will be what he deserves... a footnote in the GOP Primary.

the fact that you say "probably" is the problem.

There is no evidence...no witnesses.....just allegations.
Yet you see him as likely guilty.
The media paints him as guilty.
Heck, Chris Matthews cme right out and said
"it is OBVIOUS he did something terribly wrong. He should admit he was drunk and move on"

Yet...for every man that is accused of commiting sexual harrassment there are probably twice as many that were accused of it but didnt.

Sexual harrassment is not a good deal for the gal. Mustang, rep coming your way for courage in defending Ms. Gloria Allred. She represented the unwitting girlfriend Amber Frey of the guy on death row in California for the murder of his wife Laci Peterson and their unborn child.

Yes, she is a liberal; many lawyers are. But first, she is a bona fide professional person when entrusted with people's cases.

Last edited:

Answer? No one.

Great quote from her:

Why now?

"it is OBVIOUS he did something terribly wrong. He should admit he was drunk and move on"

Yet...for every man that is accused of commiting sexual harrassment there are probably twice as many that were accused of it but didnt.

All such things start with allegations. Like I said... If he did nothing, why the payout? If he made the payout(s), then that information should be known by the voting public.

Answer? No one.

Great quote from her:

Why now?

Here's MY point. Many conservatives have attempted (rather clumsily, and in error, I might add) to paint Gloria Allred as a partisan who's motivation is to hurt Cain because he's conservative (and maybe even because he's a black conservative0.

that is what I see as her motivation reagrdless of ideology.

However, I disagree wuith the part where you say "when they abuse their power"

Instead I see her as one that doesnt care if they did or didnt...as long as she can make it appeare that they did.

And THAT is my beef with her.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a big fan of Allred simply because she always manages to show up in the media for events that are already in full bloom nationally. The example of Amber Frey and Scott Peterson comes to mind.

But, Allred has plenty of experience in both low profile as well as high profile cases and knows that men behave badly. The difference with powerful men is that, because of their power, they're more able to escape the consequences of their actions while also smearing the reputations of the women who dare to come forward in the process. She's simply stepping up to try to make sure that doesn't happen.

In THIS particular case, she's has no intention of letting Cain, and his presidential campaign, and his myriad supporters steam roll all over Sharon Bialek without putting up one helluva fight. She ain't gonna let Cain get away with bullying Bialek.

Sexual harrassment is not a good deal for the gal. Mustang, rep coming your way for courage in defending Ms. Gloria Allred. She represented the unwitting girlfriend Amber Frey of the guy on death row in California for the murder of his wife Laci Peterson and their unborn child.

Yes, she is a liberal; many lawyers are. But first, she is a bona fide professional person when entrusted with people's cases.

Yeah, Cain better think twice before he tries to discredit Allred's client because Gloria is not going to shy away from coming back at Cain with both barrels blazing. Allred's 'stimulus package' line should be considered her first shot over the bow of the Cain campaign. Next time, Cain can expect a direct broadside.

All such things start with allegations. Like I said... If he did nothing, why the payout? If he made the payout(s), then that information should be known by the voting public.

First, he didn't make the payout. The Board of Directors did. Second, the severance was part of a separation agreement. There is no evidence that the severance was because of any accusations. That's speculation by the press and/or statements by anonymous sources. Third, I have negotiated separation agreements and twice during the negotiations some suggestions of future allegations of sexual harassment against other employees of mine were made. In each case I asked if any laws were broken and the answer was no. I asked if an increased severance would save us all the trouble and the answer was yes. Why the payout? Because at that level it's cheaper to settle than it is to find fact, the employee was satisfied, and the company was able to move on.

All Gloria Allred is interested in is money and what publicity her firm gets from all this...
But I'm sure she enjoys her work a bit more when she is going after Republicans..

It would be different if Allred went after Democrats like she went after conservative Republicans. Then conservatives could take these charges against Cain more seriously.

Breaking: Ginger Lee Breaks Silence On Weiner - YouTube

The lawyer has nothing to do with it, it's all about the client. The lawyer isn't on trial, nor would be. The lawyer is simply there to give the best possible legal counsel.

With that said, the client, Ms. Bliak (sp) is a teabagger mom. Attending recent teabagger events, where Cain was BTW.

Your insinuation is baseless.

First, he didn't make the payout. The Board of Directors did. Second, the severance was part of a separation agreement. There is no evidence that the severance was because of any accusations. That's speculation by the press and/or statements by anonymous sources. Third, I have negotiated separation agreements and twice during the negotiations some suggestions of future allegations of sexual harassment against other employees of mine were made. In each case I asked if any laws were broken and the answer was no. I asked if an increased severance would save us all the trouble and the answer was yes. Why the payout? Because at that level it's cheaper to settle than it is to find fact, the employee was satisfied, and the company was able to move on.

Then let the facts become public... no big deal.

Then let the facts become public... no big deal.

I agree.

All I did was answer your question.

Breaking: Ginger Lee Breaks Silence On Weiner - YouTube

The lawyer has nothing to do with it, it's all about the client. The lawyer isn't on trial, nor would be. The lawyer is simply there to give the best possible legal counsel.

With that said, the client, Ms. Bliak (sp) is a teabagger mom. Attending recent teabagger events, where Cain was BTW.

Your insinuation is baseless.

No, Ms. Bialek is a professional bilker, Marc. I found her list of grifting lawsuits at this link:
She’s an accomplished grifter. Here are the court cases against her:

Case Number Plaintiff Defendant Date Filed:
2009-M1-158826 ILLINOS LENDING BIALEK SHARON 07/20/2009
2007-M1-189176 MIDLAND FUNDING LL BIALEK SHARON L 09/10/2007
2005-M1-111072 BEATOVIC MARK BIALEK SHARON 02/25/2005
2000-M1-714398 BROADACRE MGT BIALEK SHARON 05/31/2000
2000-M1-707461 BROADACRE MGT BIALEK SHARON 03/20/2000
2000-M1-701522 BROADACRE MANAGEME BIALEK SHARON 01/18/2000
1994-M1-717733 ADRIANOS BILL BIALEK JOHN 06/17/1994

link

I don't think she's as interested in politicians as she is in taking money from people who may have some.

Forum List

Back