Cain claims media is stalking his family

They did it to Palin, why not Cain? How would you like a creepy writer who hates you renting a house next door so he could spy on you? The left wing media didn't think it was too bad when it happened to Palin.

They did it to Palin, why not Cain? How would you like a creepy writer who hates you renting a house next door so he could spy on you? The left wing media didn't think it was too bad when it happened to Palin.

Oh boo hoo! :eusa_boohoo:
Every politician or for that matter, celebrity gets stalked, including their families, when a scandal rocks their world. How quickly or conveniently some people forget!

Last edited:
ROTF.

I'd like to see some proof from the bimbos that he sexually harassed them. Why don't we start there?

What Cain's words aren't good enough for the same crew who are falling all over themselves to believe these stories?

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal....

The right accused the media of not throughly 'vetting' Obama. Now Cain claims the media is 'stalking' his family.

Why does the Right have such a problem with the press? Is it because the press is doing its job or not doing its job?

Which Conservative political figure has had a good relationship with the press? Amnd why so few?

I personally think that members of the media who are public figures need a taste of their own medicine.

I personally think that members of the media who are public figures need a taste of their own medicine.

If they grope several people they'll get attention all right.

Totalitarian CON$ dictate where people can and can't rent, so much for individual freedom under CON$ervatism.

If Celebutard Palin has nothing to hide, why should she care who lives next door???

In Cain's defense I'm sure that when he was playing grab-ass and abusing his position of authority he never thought he'd be running for president one day.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Make up your mind. Either we need 'evidence' (as you claim in your OP that you would like to see) or we do not (because other than 'she said' there is no evidence).

Rational thought. Or. Partisan bullshit. Your choice.

Make up your mind. Either we need 'evidence' (as you claim in your OP that you would like to see) or we do not (because other than 'she said' there is no evidence).

We know her choice.

Yeah, it's rational to dismiss 4 separate allegations as all being unfounded. :lol:

Yeah, it's rational to dismiss 4 separate allegations as all being unfounded. :lol:

We have little idea what the 'allegations' actually are. Just sayin'.

Cain's lawyer (I think) is now claiming that the media is making false claims.

Not sure where he's getting that from....the media is merely reporting what is being said.

We have little idea what the 'allegations' actually are. Just sayin'.

And then some. :thup:

It's happened numerous times before. For example, Day-care sex-abuse hysteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back