Gloria Allred going after Rush on slut remark.

I wished that the left would have had as much contempt for Obama when he called Skip Gates stupid. But...if I remember correctly, they were defending Obama. What's up with that?
Obama when he called Skip Gates stupid. But...if I remember correctly, they were defending Obama. What's up with that?

But, when they sat down for a brewsky....it wasn't the police that showed up, it was Skip Gates. Everyone and their mother knew who Obama was talking about. Peach, your not a hard left person who defended Obama on this, I acknowledge that. But, there are a lot of posters who did defend Obama that are trying to crucify Rush.

Daily Kos: Rush goes Lady MacBeth scrubbing his transcripts

:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Is Rush still on parole from his drug abuse a few years ago? FUNNY!

Scrubbing his transcripts - He learned this from Sen John Kyl. Remember when Kyl lied about Planned Parenthood, saying that 97% of what they do is abortions? Then later, he said it 'was not meant to be a factual statement'.

He went to the Congressional Record and had his own words removed.

THAT's how low the R scum will go.

So the lying lushbo thinks if he erases it from his own transcripts, his words will cease to exist.

Not just dishonest. Also just plain damn dumb.

He should run for office. The rw's would fall all over themselves to vote for this asshole.

Funny, isn't it. They really don't seem to know we can see them.

Daily Kos: Rush goes Lady MacBeth scrubbing his transcripts

:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Is Rush still on parole from his drug abuse a few years ago? FUNNY!

Scrubbing his transcripts - He learned this from Sen John Kyl. Remember when Kyl lied about Planned Parenthood, saying that 97% of what they do is abortions? Then later, he said it 'was not meant to be a factual statement'.

He went to the Congressional Record and had his own words removed.

THAT's how low the R scum will go.

So the lying lushbo thinks if he erases it from his own transcripts, his words will cease to exist.

Not just dishonest. Also just plain damn dumb.

He should run for office. The rw's would fall all over themselves to vote for this asshole.

Funny, isn't it. They really don't seem to know we can see them.

The internet, Google, and Wikapedia were the absolute worst things to happen to the Republican Party. Things like facts, minutes, and truth get in the way of their ventures.

I've always laughed at his cameras. How weird is it that this jiggling bag of jello wants cameras showing his every word and every jiggle.

Is he also ditching the tapes of what he really said?

This is just too funny. Goes nicely with the 5 minutes and 2 min 38 seconds of dead air because his sponsors are dumping his fat ass.

So its OK for Bill Maher to make fun of downs syndrome, and for Obama to make fun of the special olympics, but Rush should be punished by the government for calling this activist skank a "slut" and a "prostitute"?

Nice standards you shitbags have.

So its OK for Bill Maher to make fun of downs syndrome, and for Obama to make fun of the special olympics, but Rush should be punished by the government for calling this activist skank a "slut" and a "prostitute"?

Nice standards you shitbags have.
No prosecution is warranted for Rush, Obama made an insensitive remark, never repeated and seemed sincere in his apology. Maher is a twit.

The poor old lady is trying so hard to be relevant. She does this periodically to try to keep her name in the papers. She especially does this to try to attract a client. See, Fluke hasn't contacted her. Allred has to do something. This is her way of jumping up and down screaming "I"m HERE"/.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back