Gloomy Christmas with Obama in office

Record gun Sales -People are scared and worried with Obama in Office-he is creating a lawless corrupt Mexico right here in America, wake-up fools........................

Merry Chirstmas .

Have a great day , go hug someone you need it . :eusa_angel:

The corruption and murders will not stop from a hug or opening up a toy made in China,but good luck.....

On this day it just might be the fix . Have a great day .

A mood of economic gloom hangs over the nation with a crappy President reelected and dysfunctional Government and knowing we have to deal with the Obama regime another 4 years, and just the the downward spiral of the Country.This is a gloomy Christmas for most......... :eusa_boohoo: 6-in-10 people (59 percent) feel the country is on the wrong track. It also showed people are deeply pessimistic about their chances for future prosperity, with 54 percent saying they believe their children will be worse off as adults than their parents with Obama as President.

Good job Barrack ! Thanks for that lump of coal............

View attachment 23281

View attachment 23282

Not here. But I'm sure it's very gloomy for the families of those killed in CT and in Webster.

A mood of economic gloom hangs over the nation with a crappy President reelected and dysfunctional Government and knowing we have to deal with the Obama regime another 4 years, and just the the downward spiral of the Country.This is a gloomy Christmas for most......... :eusa_boohoo: 6-in-10 people (59 percent) feel the country is on the wrong track. It also showed people are deeply pessimistic about their chances for future prosperity, with 54 percent saying they believe their children will be worse off as adults than their parents with Obama as President.

Good job Barrack ! Thanks for that lump of coal............

View attachment 23281

View attachment 23282

So 59% feel that the nation is on the wrong track and about 53% voted for Obama again?

I'm not that good in math but that tells me that at least 6% want the nation to go belly up.

For anyone who voted for Obama ,Enjoy that lump of coal under the tree ,you deserve it .....:lol::lol:

Life has no value with Obama in Office,we have turned into a Murderous Nation with Obama at the helm.....

Crying in your eggnog so early? I bet you're fun to be around today.

The fact you are on this site on Christmas is proof right there you are not in the Christmas spirit ,you are worried ,I can tell....:eusa_boohoo:

Actually, presents opened, breakfast had, coffee in front of me....will go to friends in about 4 hours. Merry Christmas!

:D

People in the national defense industry are going to lose their jobs next week once the looming $500B DoD cuts go through. Some say it will cost 1 million people their jobs.

Of course, people wonder why Obamination is in Hawaii partying it up after he blew off Fiscal Cliff talks last week to prevent those jobs from being eliminated. He doesn't care...

It so bad now ,people are even shooting firemen-what a sad Country we live in.....

Obamination needs to put on a sweater and talk about the Misery meter on TV in front of a fire in the White House.....Jimmy Carter would be proud with his buckteeth.

Deficit don't matter

We have 4 + 1 mint at West Point and a bullion depository at Fort Knox.
The US operates mint facilities in Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco and West Point.
We can print all the cash we need.... The only one we owe it to is ourselves,if we owe to others, print it up and give it to them.
The hell with all the dumb chit! :eusa_silenced: :razz:

People in the national defense industry are going to lose their jobs next week once the looming $500B DoD cuts go through. Some say it will cost 1 million people their jobs.

Of course, people wonder why Obamination is in Hawaii partying it up after he blew off Fiscal Cliff talks last week to prevent those jobs from being eliminated. He doesn't care...

Some say that, huh? 1 million jobs. How worrisome.

Ooops, try 1.5 million jobs.....but of course your response will be to put them on welfare instead of working for a living.

Obamacare will cost around $2T from the budget, so more DoD cuts will need to be made so that people like you get free healthcare.

Defense cuts could cost 1.5 million jobs: lawmaker | Reuters

Some say that, huh? 1 million jobs. How worrisome.

Forum List

Back