Gloomy Christmas with Obama in office

LOL. Merry Christmas to all the sad sack 'Conservatives' here. In about 4 hours the house will be full of people, all kinds of food on the table, and a good time for about six hours. Then everyone will go home and sleep off about three days worth of food consumed in a few hours. And they won't even think of fiscal cliffs or the other stuff you fellows are yapping about.

Life has no value with Obama in Office,we have turned into a Murderous Nation with Obama at the helm.....

This is the end result of unbridled entitleism. It's what happens to a nation that is amoral with no religious compass. When you give someone a right to be happy (even if that happiness is purchased with the lives of innocent people) you have a nation that will eventually find its joy in sadism.
has any of your *cough* friends ever mention therapy to you?
LMAO at whiney assed right wingers making their christmas suck just becuase Romney did not win :D
^ that
If a politician can ruin your Christmas you have a sad life.

Not mine ,but for millions he has-mainly your children's and grandchildrens future, we live in a sad Murderous nation of thugs and drugs, Obama has pulled the will right from the soul of America..............

I gather you don't care much for this great nation's electoral process. :dunno:

Too bad you can't suffer by taking away your welfare checks.

Oh, burn in hell.....bitch.

Wow! That is a lot of jobs! 1.5 million. If I blink, will the number go up to 2 million?

Sheesh. If the welfare checks are taken away, what will the folks in the red states do? Of course, here in the blue states, it might be nice to have them finally acknowledge they cannot survise without the liberal states earning their bread.

Crying in your eggnog so early? I bet you're fun to be around today.

The fact you are on this site on Christmas is proof right there you are not in the Christmas spirit ,you are worried ,I can tell....:eusa_boohoo:

Actually, presents opened, breakfast had, coffee in front of me....will go to friends in about 4 hours. Merry Christmas!

:D

Notice they did not say "Happy New Year". Very telling. :badgrin:

Life has no value with Obama in Office,we have turned into a Murderous Nation with Obama at the helm.....

This is the end result of unbridled entitleism. It's what happens to a nation that is amoral with no religious compass. When you give someone a right to be happy (even if that happiness is purchased with the lives of innocent people) you have a nation that will eventually find its joy in sadism.

^ that
If a politician can ruin your Christmas you have a sad life.

Not mine ,but for millions he has-mainly your children's and grandchildrens future, we live in a sad Murderous nation of thugs and drugs, Obama has pulled the will right from the soul of America..............

Not when it is Rigged !

Wow! That is a lot of jobs! 1.5 million. If I blink, will the number go up to 2 million?

Lovely Holiday sentiment.

My welfare checks.....carefully made out and signed by............me! Would you like me to write one to you? How much do you need?

Asswipe, most welfare people are you scum, not us.

There's a reason why Democraps talk up class warfare, the GOP going to take away this and that....and it works on scum like you.

Sheesh. If the welfare checks are taken away, what will the folks in the red states do? Of course, here in the blue states, it might be nice to have them finally acknowledge they cannot survise without the liberal states earning their bread.

There is no holiday feeling with you scum.

If Santa burned down your apartment....that would make the holidays.

Lovely Holiday sentiment.

My welfare checks.....carefully made out and signed by............me! Would you like me to write one to you? How much do you need?

LOL. Merry Christmas to all the sad sack 'Conservatives' here. In about 4 hours the house will be full of people, all kinds of food on the table, and a good time for about six hours. Then everyone will go home and sleep off about three days worth of food consumed in a few hours. And they won't even think of fiscal cliffs or the other stuff you fellows are yapping about.

That's the way to be!! Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we.......um......I can't remeeber the rest.

^ that

Not when it is Rigged !

By golly, it surely was rigged. The Denocrats were over represented at the polls.

Sure asswipe.

Telling you that I hate your guts means I'm nuts in your demented head.

There are a lot of people that hate you, but won't tell you to your face like me.

has the goneberzerk clown finally lost it?

Yea get drunk,it will all go away...........

People in the national defense industry are going to lose their jobs next week once the looming $500B DoD cuts go through. Some say it will cost 1 million people their jobs.

Of course, people wonder why Obamination is in Hawaii partying it up after he blew off Fiscal Cliff talks last week to prevent those jobs from being eliminated. He doesn't care...

We could spend the $500 billion on something constructive and useful like infrastructure repair. And it would also put many people to work. The defense industry creates things that lead to ultimate destruction.
Remember Eisenhowers speech? The cost of one heavy bomber could build a modern brick school in 30 cities? Here's a guy that knew about the defense industry. I saw all the money we wasted in Vietnam being in the military at the time (non combat).
My thoughts anyway.

Yea get drunk,it will all go away...........

We'll survive. The media people make a living out of scaring us. Remember Y2K? Satellites falling out of the sky and powerplants all shut down. The hyperinflation scare when Carter was in? I remember people scurrying to buy bomb shelters in the 50's I think we'll be ok. Cheer up and enjoy life.

Forum List

Back