Global Warming will drive women to prositution

In the most round-about sorta way that's actually true. Because climate change hits poor countries the hardest, as conditions there become more dire, the women barely getting by as it is without climate change, will increasingly be forced into prostitution work to get by. But the way she put it was very misleading and inaccurate.

Just as accurate to say where conditions become more desperate, more women become prostitutes. But desperate times don't have to include climate change. Throwing that in was self-serving and intellectually dishonest.

In the most round-about sorta way that's actually true. Because climate change hits poor countries the hardest, as conditions there become more dire, the women barely getting by as it is without climate change, will increasingly be forced into prostitution work to get by. But the way she put it was very misleading and inaccurate.

Just as accurate to say where conditions become more desperate, more women become prostitutes. But desperate times don't have to include climate change. Throwing that in was self-serving and intellectually dishonest.

So men aren't affected?

Think about it. If times get so tough that women have to prostitute themselves, isn't it equally hard for the men that pay for their services?

Men are gonna have all the water.

What a fool. Seriously, this ranks right up there with Guam tipping over.

That's right. So says Barbara Dem from Cal.
CA Dem Warns Global Warming Will Make Women Prostitutes
She is the face of LIB wack-job politicians.
Cynthia McKinney is a mental giant compared to Lee.
Fucking 'DD' is a Mensa President compared to Lee.
I would have thought it would drive them to seek out Black men to create babies with melanin to provide natural protection. Oh yeah....I forgot they already do that.

282qf81.jpg

I was going to put the Guam comment in. LOL The bitch is so fucking dumb she didn't ask herself where the men are going to get the money/food to trade for the BJ.
Note to the bitch:
Should things get that bad the men are going to take what they want.............like they already fucking do in other parts of the world.

I was going to put the Guam comment in. LOL The bitch is so fucking dumb she didn't ask herself where the men are going to get the money/food to trade for the BJ.
Note to the bitch:
Should things get that bad the men are going to take what they want.............like they already fucking do in other parts of the world.

I know I'll become a prostitute!! Then I can trade sex for sex!!
Talk about your win,win!

Forum List

Back