CORRECTION TO: "2 First-Graders Forced Girl to Perform Sex Acts"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Through no fault of his own, Figaro posted a thread falsely describing an incident. Here's the original story in its entirety:

Children s Services investigating inappropriate touching inciden - Toledo News Now News Weather Sports Toledo OH

"TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) - Lucas County Children's Services is investigating after an incident involving inappropriate touching between three students was reported at Rise and Shine Academy. The CEO of Rise and Shine Academy, Dr. Pat McKinstry, says they became aware of the situation when a student reported something "nasty" happening in the bathrooms.

School officials say a first-grader initiated inappropriate activity between herself and two other students.

When a teacher found out, it was immediately reported, and the children were called to the office as their parents were called to the school.

The child who they say initiated the incident has not been back to school. Staff require the girl be counseled before she can return.

"We have not let that child come back. It's disheartening, it's sad to me that we have to terminate her if her mother would not be honest enough to get this baby some treatment," said McKinstry.

The school says the teacher who was responsible for the students at the time of the incident is no longer employed with them, as they did not follow the bathroom policy of watching students while in the restroom. The school has also brought on a psychologist to work with the students involved.

"This incident, even though it happened, these 6-year-olds' innocent minds are only reacting to what they have been exposed to," said McKinstry.

The school also issued a statement to address the incident:

"We've been made aware with the situation that involves like age children and due to the sensitivity of the matter, because of the ages of the children, the incident is still under investigation. We're not at liberty to discuss further details, but additional policies have been put into place to ensure the continued safety of our children. "

The school has already changed their bathroom policy to only allow one child inside the bathroom at a time.

Children's Services is working with the school and the licensing authority on the investigation."

Dunno if you both simply can't read or what but but those links are citing the WTOL report, which I linked in the OP.

Yet both of them are reversing the facts. Didn't you not see that or dya just not give a shit?

Dunno if you both simply can't read or what but but those links are citing the WTOL report, which I linked in the OP.

Yet both of them are reversing the facts. Didn't you not see that or dya just not give a shit?
You aren't understanding even your own facts.

The incident involved three girls and occurred in the girl's bathroom. One girl was the aggressor. One girl just went along and the last girl was the victim. The incident was inappropriate touching. Either the aggressor touched the victim or used a degree of force to make the victim touch her. We don't know what degree of force was used.

You aren't understanding even your own facts.

The incident involved three girls and occurred in the girl's bathroom. One girl was the aggressor. One girl just went along and the last girl was the victim. The incident was inappropriate touching. Either the aggressor touched the victim or used a degree of force to make the victim touch her. We don't know what degree of force was used.

Article I'm correcting said 2 boys and 1 girl. I'm not correcting the details of the actual incident, just the falsified distortions saying it was the 2 boys forcing the 1 girl.

Well it was three girls with two of them forcing one girl into lesbianism. Maybe this is a case of Heather having two mommies.

nm, I found it.

"The mother, who did not want to be identified, told the station the school advised her that her daughter was asked to perform sexual favors by two other girls - ages six and eight."
Report 2 Toledo Ohio 1st graders accused of sexually assaulting another student - CBS News

"Two first graders at a school in Toledo, Ohio are accused of forcing another student to perform sex acts, reports CBS affiliate WTOL."

At the top of that link. Top's the CBS version of the WTOL article. Then it quotes the mother of the victim which contradicts CBS saying "she was asked." Nothing about force.

Since the original article doesn't mention all girls, or force, CBS is either independently investigating adding more details, or whoever wrote the piece is making stuff up.

Because of how age of consent laws work, my thinking is the repeater-sources of the original article inserted 'force' since anyone below the age of consent can't legally give consent to sexual activity, ergo, was forced. Or, it's just simply prejudice against homosexuality and no innocent little girl would consent to such behaviours.

Then why would the girl complain and be too frightened to go back to school?

Most children who're sexually assaulted don't report it (along with their adult counterparts.) But the 'why would a child lie about that kind of thing' has been utterly disproven in numerous trials. Children can absolutely lie and make things up. Doesn't seem to be the case here, but letting news outlets add their own spin and lies isn't a good idea. People get killed over lies afterall.

We already know that the victim wasn't lying. The perpetrator girl has been removed and is in counseling. We know that the victim wasn't lying because other children complained that something nasty was happening in the bathroom.

Three young kids curious about sex. Do they really need to get psychologists involved? Jesus, this country gets more pussy-fied everyday.

Forum List

Back