Global Warming Shuts Down D.C.

I am hoping none of you righties are really that simple, as to believe that because it is snowing in winter, that somehow this is proof that there is no global climate change.

I know is easier to believe people such as Rush, Sean and Bill but none of these individuals has a degree in Metorology or geo-phyics. Nor can they explain the reason as to why IF all this snow in D.C. means anything, then why is the Winter Olympics trucking in snow for events in Canada?

I know the simple-minded approach usually works best, but come on guys, not even you can that completely and totally gulible.

Your that gulible, it can't get any simpler than that. :cuckoo:

Here, Dr. Gregg. So you can wipe your screen down after your heads explodes from the info provided by Dude.

MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg

He's Reported MIA. :eek:

Morons who know nothing about global warming. In fact, the drastic weatehr in DC supports climate change due to global warming. WHy is it everytime there is snow, or cold wave, some schmuck has to say "look, global warming is not happening"

man you sound like such idiots. GLOBAL, meaning the temperatures of the whole entire planet as a whole, not localized areas

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-2.jpg

s0n........you gotta stop being so hysterical over this. The fact is, nobody is buying the doctored science on this stuff anymore. Even the president knows it.........he is currently looking at how he can use executive powers to change laws and enact his environmental agenda.

Know why s0n????

Because if Congress brought a bill to the floor now, it would be decimated.................because Americans now believe "man-made" global warming is a hoax!!!!!!

How come so many Americans don't grasp the simple concept that it is NOT about WARMING, it is about the CLIMATE CHANGING. Why are you all so obsessed with 'warming'? The climate is changing - that is a fact. Y'all make yourselves look seriously stupid with the obsession about warming.

There is undeniable, irrefutable proof that the climate is changing, globally. How much man is responsible for it and what, if anything, we can do about it is the issue.

Don't laugh but the Greenies argue Global Warming is the reason that Washington DC is going through a blizzard.

No, actually they don't.

Most people understand the difference between weather and climate.

A distinction that is apparently rather difficult for some of us here to grasp, judging from the number of posts here that argue that a heavy snowstorm in Washinton, D.C. is proof positive that global warning cannot be happening

Last edited:
As another wave of global warming threatens the capitol, shutting it down, I ponder the question...

If global warming can cause this much snow, and can shut down the government this effectively, what can we do to increase its effects through to next winter?

Oh, sorry. I misread the Headline. I thought it said, "Washington shuts down Global Warming."

If you haven't noticed, ever since Hope and Change arrived in DC, it's been shut down.

I travel often to many countries. Most Americans believe the entire world operates the same as their back yard.
The entire African continent is in a serious drought and heat wave. Last year they had 10 major sand storms that devestated many countries. Same with Australia with the heat.
The world is warming folks. YOur back yard might not be but every major scientific organization world wide has research to prove it.
Easy test: Start your car. Is the exhaust hot or cold?

Don't laugh but the Greenies argue Global Warming is the reason that Washington DC is going through a blizzard.

No, actually they don't.

Most people understand the difference between weather and climate.

A distinction that is apparently rather difficult for some of us here to grasp, judging from the number of posts here that argue that a heavy snowstorm in Washinton, D.C. is proof positive that global warning cannot be happening

i dont think they are saying that Ed.....i think what they are saying is.... if the Earth is getting warmer,then the winters this year should be of higher temps than last year,not record breaking cold....but i live in S.California.....Global Warming is a fact of life out here....50 degrees is cold out here....80 degree winters?....is that unusual?....

I travel often to many countries. Most Americans believe the entire world operates the same as their back yard.
The entire African continent is in a serious drought and heat wave. Last year they had 10 major sand storms that devestated many countries. Same with Australia with the heat.
The world is warming folks. YOur back yard might not be but every major scientific organization world wide has research to prove it.
Easy test: Start your car. Is the exhaust hot or cold?

Please recall that the Egyptian Empire rose at the dawn of history in the West.

It is thought that this was the result of the Prairie people migrating Eastward due to the desertification of the Sahara and meeting up with the River People. The combination of the two cultures created a critical mass of ideas and creativity that powered the formation of an Empire.

The African Continent has been desertifying for millenia.

we need record snow in DC all year long. keep that place closed all year long.. cheaper to keep them closed than working or NOT WORKING!!!!

we are experincing global cooling not warming so start burning carbon based fuels!!! we need some global warming to melt all this record snow!!!!

ummm...............looks like real, real bad news for the k00ks tonight on DRUDGE!!!!:lol::tomato:

Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995
By Jonathan Petre
Last updated at 5:12 PM on 14th February 2010
Comments (602) Add to My Stories
Data for vital 'hockey stick graph' has gone missing
There has been no global warming since 1995
Warming periods have happened before - but NOT due to man-made changes
Data: Professor Phil Jones admitted his record keeping is 'not as good as it should be'
The academic at the centre of the ‘Climategate’ affair, whose raw data is crucial to the theory of climate change, has admitted that he has trouble ‘keeping track’ of the information.
Colleagues say that the reason Professor Phil Jones has refused Freedom of Information requests is that he may have actually lost the relevant papers.
Professor Jones told the BBC yesterday there was truth in the observations of colleagues that he lacked organisational skills, that his office was swamped with piles of paper and that his record keeping is ‘not as good as it should be’.
The data is crucial to the famous ‘hockey stick graph’ used by climate change advocates to support the theory.

Professor Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.
And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

Read more: Climategate U-turn: Astonishment as scientist at centre of global warming email row admits data not well organised | Mail Online

Ooooooooooooops!!!!!!!!

Wake up and smell the fcukking maple nut crunch..............or go buy yourselves some Effexor XR!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Time to go find something else to OCD upon s0ns!!!!

OK............I'll admit it..............I opened up DRUDGE just now and this was the lead story....................

Im still laughing my balls off thinking of some of the religious global goofballs on this thread...............

Ooooooooooooooooops!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but I cant help myself. I said more than 10 years ago that this would some day be exposed as a collassal hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuk.........................yuk...........................yuk

Forum List

Back