Global Warming Shuts Down D.C.

Yea i'm just gonna have to pass on those Global Warming Gestapos. If that's what the British people want,than so be it. I don't want that in my country though. In the end i think it really is all about valuing freedom & liberty more than fearing "Global Warming." Freedom & Liberty just means more to me. I think many feel the same way.

Morons who know nothing about global warming. In fact, the drastic weatehr in DC supports climate change due to global warming. WHy is it everytime there is snow, or cold wave, some schmuck has to say "look, global warming is not happening"

man you sound like such idiots. GLOBAL, meaning the temperatures of the whole entire planet as a whole, not localized areas
Care to explain away those "e-mails"......dipshit?

LMAO!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Morons who know nothing about global warming. In fact, the drastic weatehr in DC supports climate change due to global warming. WHy is it everytime there is snow, or cold wave, some schmuck has to say "look, global warming is not happening"

man you sound like such idiots. GLOBAL, meaning the temperatures of the whole entire planet as a whole, not localized areas
Care to explain away those "e-mails"......

Oh that's an easy one ..... George W. Bush wrote them.

These are the same people whining about SO-CALLED global warming:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_JPcBwYGmo]YouTube - Tree hugging moonbats crying over trees[/ame]

And these loons wonder why no one takes them, nor their equally loony "scientists" seriously.

Care to explain away those "e-mails"......

Oh that's an easy one ..... George W. Bush wrote them.
LMAO!:lol:

As another wave of global warming threatens the capitol, shutting it down, I ponder the question...

If global warming can cause this much snow, and can shut down the government this effectively, what can we do to increase its effects through to next winter?
:clap2::clap2:

That's the best laugh I have had all day. Thanks, but don't forget this also must be Boooooooooooooooosh's fault.

As another wave of global warming threatens the capitol, shutting it down, I ponder the question...

If global warming can cause this much snow, and can shut down the government this effectively, what can we do to increase its effects through to next winter?
:clap2::clap2:

That's the best laugh I have had all day. Thanks, but don't forget this also must be Boooooooooooooooosh's fault.

Yer welcome.

:razz: I dont care WHO's fault it may be. The tax leaches were forced to stay home. Let it continue day after day into the future.

LMAO!

Idiot? one email between a couple guys in an entire field means its false? Some doubters means the entire field is in on a myth?

Know nothing about science, and call me an idiot :cuckoo:

Wow, americans are in trouble with lack of critical thinking skills displayed in this post.

Here's more examples of loony liberal idiots:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw]YouTube - Penn And Teller Get Hippies To Sign Water Banning Petition[/ame]

LMAO!

Idiot? one email between a couple guys in an entire field means its false? Some doubters means the entire field is in on a myth?

Wow, americans are in trouble with lack of critical thinking skills displayed in this post.
OOOOOOH, so now they're just a "couple guys".

LMAO!

Before they got caught fabricating their lies, they were no doubt referred to by you and your fellow envirogoons as "the greatest scientific minds" since ol' Einstein himself!

Senate cancels Global Warming Hearing due to....SNOW.

LOL...

___

EPW HEARINGS POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER

UPDATE: The following Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works hearings have been postponed due to inclement weather this week:

- The Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife, will hold a hearing entitled, "Collaborative Solutions to Wildlife and Habitat Management."

- The Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works will hold a hearing entitled, "Global Warming Impacts, Including Public Health, in the United States."

.: U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works :: Minority Page :.

LMAO!

LMAO!

Before they got caught fabricating their lies, they were no doubt referred to by you and your fellow envirogoons as "the greatest scientific minds" since ol' Einstein himself!

is that what you do, constantly say "christ liberals are fucking idiots" over and over again so maybe it will be real?

fucking trolls, get a life, You can't possibly be this stupid and put forth this nonsense and then call liberals stupid.

LMAO!

is that what you do, constantly say "christ liberals are fucking idiots" over and over again so maybe it will be real?

fucking trolls, get a life, You can't possibly be this stupid and put forth this nonsense and then call liberals stupid.
Hey dipshit, I call 'em as I see 'em. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that yes, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Now, the earth cools and warms. Cools and warms. It's a natural cycle that's been going on for millions of years. And, 500 years from now, barring an asteroid hitting the earth and destroying it completely, it will continue to cool and warm. That's basic junior high school science right there!.

Bottom line, we don't need you loony liberal morons trying to educate us on jack shit!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k]YouTube - Lighten Up Francis[/ame]

Forum List

Back