Global Warming Predictions That HAUNT Liberals / Global Warming Nuts

No pause.

And I can't tell you how tickled I am every time I see the title on this thread and try to imagine how much mainstream science is "haunted" by these predictions. My god but the suffering....woe... woe... woe unto us. For christ's sake, you people are pathetic.

old liar crickham got his panties in a bunch...

the pause continues....

clip_image002_thumb1.jpg

Real meteorologists with a degree in atmospheric physics can discern this.. Idiots like crick cant... He just spouts the mantra crap that his handlers tell him too.

No pause.

And I can't tell you how tickled I am every time I see the title on this thread and try to imagine how much mainstream science is "haunted" by these predictions. My god but the suffering....woe... woe... woe unto us. For christ's sake, you people are pathetic.

Why should we believe a climate scientist who exaggerates, and then lies to cover it up?

Fool me once.......

PREDICTION 1: June 1988 NASA's Jim Hansen says before Congress "That the West Side Highway in New York City will be underwater in 20-40 years."

REALITY: We're 23 years into this prediction and sea levels have risen 2.5" since then...only about 10 feet to go before the West Side Highway goes underwater. At the current pace we're about 1,200 years away.

PREDICTION 2: 12 October 2007 Al Gore said with apocalyptic certainty while accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, "The North Polar ice cap is falling off a cliff; 'It could be completely gone in summer in as little as seven years. Seven years from now!" We all can point to thousands of media stories on this topic so Al has some company on this scientific propaganda.

REALITY: It's now 7 years later and what do we have? 76% bigger ice coverage and thickness than just two years ago, 35% BIGGER than 2007 when Gore spoke from the pulpit.

PREDICTION 3: Hurricanes numbers are increasing and getting stronger.

REALITY: The scary truth is Global and Atlantic basin hurricane activity and intensity has been plummeting for years and now at 50 year lows globally and 30 year lows in the Atlantic.

PREDICTION 4: Snow and frost will disappear. Same group as point 3 but there are hundreds of scientists who made this claim over the past 20 years.

REALITY: As soon as the 30-year Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO) cycle started it's cold phase in 2007 we've seen a wholesale change in the severity of cold/snowy Winters the past 7 years. Cold Pacific Ocean - cold snowy planet with 4 of the past 7 winters the snowiest on record based on NOAA/NASA measurements that started in the late 1960s.

PREDICTION 6: Global temperatures will be +0.8C to +1.8C above average by 2014 made by 74 IPCC UN Climate Models in 2005 - just 9 years ago and they were completely and utterly wrong and not one predicted the continued 17 years pause in global temperatures.

REALITY: They all get F and time to go back to the drawing board to figure out why! Last year July, all 90 IPCC climate models were completely wrong as the global temperature remained flat for 16 straight years - not one predicted the pause with the current temp below the 100% guarantee it won't be this temp.

PREDICTION 7: Tornadoes are getting more frequent, greater numbers and much stronger.

REALITY: According to the severe storms forecast center, the actual number of violent monster F3 tornadoes has actually been decreasing.

LINK: 10 Predictions vs Reality and the Winter 2014-2015 Hype - Blog - weathertrends360
Bullshit!

I heard you drowned about 3 or 4 years ago during hurricane Gore.

Forum List

Back