Do as I say, not do as I do...

You must be a con and not smart enough to understand that not having the talks will produce many more tons of CO2 and will not create a framework where it can be decreased.

• Banned
You must be a con and not smart enough to understand that not having the talks will produce many more tons of CO2 and will not create a framework where it can be decreased.
The real name for the "talks" is pseudoscience...

The more evidence that man made global warming is not occurring the more radical the C02 Nazis will become. More and more scientists every day come out and state that the climate computer model is greatly flawed. Obama looked silly today when he said that Isis will be demoralized to see all of the worlds leaders at that stupid summit. What an embarrassment!

This phony GW scam is very dangerous. These De-Growthers have already cause USA poor to pay about 25% more on utility bills as of now. All of us paying for needless crap. There is no GW due to oil burning or Coal burning.

Re-distribution. Take from USA and give it to poor country to "pay for our Oil sins". This guy is a huge stupid danger. Those in here who support him are either in on the scam are stupid as bag of rocks.

How can he get any money to hand out to ANYONE? Money is supposed to come thru Congress? am I wrong? The more I hear about this, the more upset. Treason. This last year is going to be war.

• Banned
How does that help with your ignorance and ability to understand my point?
Global coolingGlobal warmingclimate change its all pseudoscience....
Your opinion is noted. Please address my first post with something relevant unless you are claiming CO2 does not exist.

Your opinion is noted. Please address my first post with something relevant unless you are claiming CO2 does not exist.
Yes, cow farts do exist....

Good job. Now explain why you didnt realize that people have meetings to discuss things that need to be taken care of and sometimes it causes a paradox. You know like it takes war to have peace.

Good job. Now explain why you didnt realize that people have meetings to discuss things that need to be taken care of and sometimes it causes a paradox. You know like it takes war to have peace.
It's a meeting of the greedy and how to use political correctness to extend the greed of the "green" lobby...

It's a meeting of the greedy and how to use political correctness to extend the greed of the "green" lobby...
Your opinion doesnt explain the question I put to you but I see now why you cant address it..

Your opinion doesnt explain the question I put to you but I see now why you cant address it..
These leaders are all a bunch of hypocrites, they just can't be believed. Commonsense tells us this.

How does that help with your ignorance and inability to address my point?
because your using a reversal, and using the usual talking points of insulting the cognitive ability of the right.

Yes, because the output of the talks is likely to be a global depression if any country is stupid enough to act on it.

How does that help with your ignorance and inability to address my point?
because your using a reversal, and using the usual talking points of insulting the cognitive ability of the right.
No. I'm using logic which he is running from. The title betrays his intentions.

Forum List

Back