Global Warming Deniers, discuss your theories here!

I know that very information is in the video I posted on my only other Global Warming thread. Find it there cuz I'm at work so might not repost it any time soon. I'm only glancing at my alerts.

I used to argue with global warming deniers all the time and they could not supply any scientific proof. When I countered their frivolous arguments with ancient core lake bed samples showing what kind of pollen were there, they did not understand me or refused to believe me. The new catch word is climate change that nobody can deny.
scientific proof of what that global warming doesn't exist? Well why don't you all prove it does since it's your claim? Funny how you all can't even back your own shit.

Arctic ice is melting away, pretty solid evidence. Have another theory why Arctic ice is melting so rapidly?
it is? got any photos showing it gone?
Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

I won't argue that world temperatures are not rising.

They are.

I just won't buy into the whackoid theory that "man" is responsible.

It's entirely natural. Cycles.

Nobody, not even St. Algore, is going to "save the planet". If the planet decides this human infestation has outlived its purpose we're gone. End discussion.

If we want to save our sorry asses we must spend less time fucking around with nature and learn to accommodate to it.

Mars Melt Hints at Solar, Not Human, Cause for Warming, Scientist Says

Mars Melt Hints at Solar, Not Human, Cause for Warming, Scientist Says
Kate Ravilious
for National Geographic News
February 28, 2007
Simultaneous warming on Earth and Mars suggests that our planet's recent climate changes have a natural—and not a human-induced—cause, according to one scientist's controversial theory.

I think we are in a prolonged sun spot minimum which means less solar radiation but the Earth is heating up which is counter intuitive.

polar-bear-and-al-gore-meme.jpg

Discuss your theories why the Earth is warming here.

Hint:

Volcanoes, Solar output, and Earth Orbit have already been DISPROVEN.
Liar.

CO2 isotopic abundance ratios prove that the rise in CO2 is not due to Volcanoes.

Satellite measurements of the Solar Irradiance proves the Sun is not heating-up, and the atmosphere is not uniformly heating it's heating in the Troposphere where CO2 affects the most.

And the orbital pattern is almost virtually...OBVIOUS, we can definitely measure that.

Matt, can you post one (1) lab experiment showing the effect a 120PPM change in CO2 has on temperature?

Interestingly when ice shelves break off Antarctica the glaciers have been seen to increase to 8x their historic speed. So the collapse of Antarctic ice is a very clear and present danger as the ice shelves break loose of the continent. Which is happening en masse lately. Some the size of Connecticut.
:link:

I know that very information is in the video I posted on my only other Global Warming thread. Find it there cuz I'm at work so might not repost it any time soon. I'm only glancing at my alerts.

I used to argue with global warming deniers all the time and they could not supply any scientific proof. When I countered their frivolous arguments with ancient core lake bed samples showing what kind of pollen were there, they did not understand me or refused to believe me. The new catch word is climate change that nobody can deny.

WTF? Now the AGW cult is saying we changed it from global cooling>global warming >to climate change?

Sorry pal that was you fools

Interestingly when ice shelves break off Antarctica the glaciers have been seen to increase to 8x their historic speed. So the collapse of Antarctic ice is a very clear and present danger as the ice shelves break loose of the continent. Which is happening en masse lately. Some the size of Connecticut.
:link:

scientific proof of what that global warming doesn't exist? Well why don't you all prove it does since it's your claim? Funny how you all can't even back your own shit.

Arctic ice is melting away, pretty solid evidence. Have another theory why Arctic ice is melting so rapidly?

The arctic has higher accumulation of CO2 and is warming faster than the rest of the globe.

I won't argue that world temperatures are not rising.

They are.

I just won't buy into the whackoid theory that "man" is responsible.

It's entirely natural. Cycles.

Nobody, not even St. Algore, is going to "save the planet". If the planet decides this human infestation has outlived its purpose we're gone. End discussion.

If we want to save our sorry asses we must spend less time fucking around with nature and learn to accommodate to it.
If it's natural cycles...WHAT CYCLES?

Where's your THEORY why the Earth is warming? Your denialist theories?

Hint:

Liar.

CO2 isotopic abundance ratios prove that the rise in CO2 is not due to Volcanoes.

Satellite measurements of the Solar Irradiance proves the Sun is not heating-up, and the atmosphere is not uniformly heating it's heating in the Troposphere where CO2 affects the most.

And the orbital pattern is almost virtually...OBVIOUS, we can definitely measure that.

Matt, can you post one (1) lab experiment showing the effect a 120PPM change in CO2 has on temperature?
Arrhenius already did this 150 years ago you dumb twat.

Hint:

Liar.

in other words, no, you cannot.

Hint:

Liar.

explain his experiment? What did he do?

Muhammed and Jc56 who liked each other's posts are stupid twats.

There are countless CO2 experiments.

US Thermal guidance weapons testing is where the best data comes from how CO2 traps heat in the atmosphere.

These fuckers don't think there are experiments to prove CO2 is a green house gas.

What fucking idiotic twats.

Hint:

Liar.

Look it up yourself bozo.

Look up the US thermal guidance weapons testing of the 50s-70s.

The information is GOOGLE

US Thermal guidance weapons testing is where the best data comes from how CO2 traps heat in the atmosphere.

These fuckers don't think there are experiments to prove CO2 is a green house gas.

dude, post one up that shows CO2 changing temperatures.

I did, it's why it doesn't prove CO2 changes temperatures or climate.

CO2 increases the heat of its environment by 4watts per square meter.

Too much math for you dummy.

http://www.globalwarmingequation.info/calc temperature increase.pdf

in other words, no, you cannot.
Are you fucking stupid?
Talking about yourself?

You just got dominated. you pathetic cuck.

well let's see the experiment bubba. I'm telling you you will never post one, cause one doesn't exist. Like to bet?

I did, it's why it doesn't prove CO2 changes temperatures or climate.
You did not or you'd find research papers like the one I gave you.

well let's see the experiment bubba. I'm telling you you will never post one, cause one doesn't exist. Like to bet?
Experiments do exist, LOLZ, how about you go about proving they don't? That's a new stupid one even for dumb shit Denialists.

Forum List

Back