Global Warming Deniers, discuss your theories here!

Mars Melt Hints at Solar, Not Human, Cause for Warming, Scientist Says

Kate Ravilious
for National Geographic News
February 28, 2007
Simultaneous warming on Earth and Mars suggests that our planet's recent climate changes have a natural—and not a human-induced—cause, according to one scientist's controversial theory.

I think we are in a prolonged sun spot minimum which means less solar radiation but the Earth is heating up which is counter intuitive.
Mars has been warming for the last 80,000 years. We can tell from ice sheet development on Mars.

Mars has approximately 160,000 year orbital wobble that affects Martian climate.

Discuss your theories why the Earth is warming here.

Hint:

Volcanoes, Solar output, and Earth Orbit have already been DISPROVEN.
huh? where is it warming?

We have been having brutal winters in Ohio and recently set records. In North America the Artic cold is moving mid-continent. The Law of Thermodynamics somehow has to figure in this turn of events.

Texas had a very mild winter.

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?

If you cannot answer that question, you understand precisely NOTHING about Earth climate change.

Ospreys have recently started nesting in Ohio. Ospreys are a warm water bird never seen up here before. Ospreys fly south for the winter or they would freeze to death.
Yeah...and I saw palm trees ringing Hudson Bay. It is down right balmy there. I can sell you some lake front property there...but you must never feed the polar bears.

Kate Ravilious
for National Geographic News
February 28, 2007
Simultaneous warming on Earth and Mars suggests that our planet's recent climate changes have a natural—and not a human-induced—cause, according to one scientist's controversial theory.

I think we are in a prolonged sun spot minimum which means less solar radiation but the Earth is heating up which is counter intuitive.
Mars has been warming for the last 80,000 years. We can tell from ice sheet development on Mars.

Mars has approximately 160,000 year orbital wobble that affects Martian climate.

Mars has an almost 90* tilt during the long precession time. I think the Earth has a max of 23* tilt due to our Moon that I call Luna.

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?

If you cannot answer that question, you understand precisely NOTHING about Earth climate change.

Because it is an isolated system insulated by ocean currents and a circum polar storm belt. Even the CO2 ppm is 10-20 years behind the rest of the mixed atmosphere of the Earth.

The land mass has a high altitude.

Interestingly when ice shelves break off Antarctica the glaciers have been seen to increase to 8x their historic speed. So the collapse of Antarctic ice is a very clear and present danger as the ice shelves break loose of the continent. Which is happening en masse lately. Some the size of Connecticut.

Interestingly when ice shelves break off Antarctica the glaciers have been seen to increase to 8x their historic speed. So the collapse of Antarctic ice is a very clear and present danger as the ice shelves break loose of the continent. Which is happening en masse lately. Some the size of Connecticut.
:link:

Because it is an isolated system insulated by ocean currents and a circum polar storm belt. Even the CO2 ppm is 10-20 years behind the rest of the mixed atmosphere of the Earth.

The Southern Ocean is not usually included as one of the seven seas. I know there are very powerful typhoons in the Philippine Sea. With waves over 120' high.

I know that very information is in the video I posted on my only other Global Warming thread. Find it there cuz I'm at work so might not repost it any time soon. I'm only glancing at my alerts.

The land mass has a high altitude.

Thanks. That is an underreported condition.

As is the importance of Antarctic sea ice being more efficient at reflecting sunshine because it is closer to the equator than Arctic sea ice.

I know that very information is in the video I posted on my only other Global Warming thread. Find it there cuz I'm at work so might not repost it any time soon. I'm only glancing at my alerts.

I used to argue with global warming deniers all the time and they could not supply any scientific proof. When I countered their frivolous arguments with ancient core lake bed samples showing what kind of pollen were there, they did not understand me or refused to believe me. The new catch word is climate change that nobody can deny.

Discuss your theories why the Earth is warming here.

Hint:

Volcanoes, Solar output, and Earth Orbit have already been DISPROVEN.
Liar.

Anyone who claims that solar output does not affect the Earth's temperature is a complete moron.

Now YOU CLAIM TO BE CAPTAIN OBVIOUS?

If it's a Brambo post it's a moronic post.
It's quite obvious you two don't understand that I was referring to change in solar irradiance.

I used to argue with global warming deniers all the time and they could not supply any scientific proof. When I countered their frivolous arguments with ancient core lake bed samples showing what kind of pollen were there, they did not understand me or refused to believe me. The new catch word is climate change that nobody can deny.
scientific proof of what that global warming doesn't exist? Well why don't you all prove it does since it's your claim? Funny how you all can't even back your own shit.

scientific proof of what that global warming doesn't exist? Well why don't you all prove it does since it's your claim? Funny how you all can't even back your own shit.

Arctic ice is melting away, pretty solid evidence. Have another theory why Arctic ice is melting so rapidly?

Arctic ice is melting away, pretty solid evidence. Have another theory why Arctic ice is melting so rapidly?
it is? got any photos showing it gone?

Forum List

Back