Global waming photos

You have to prove that increases in CO2 cause global warming.

No I don't. But I do have a little experiment I tried. And you can try it to.

Back your car up to your house and connect a hose from the tail pipe to your house window. Seal everyting up real tight. Hopefully you filled your gas tank up. Start the car and let it sit and idle till the gas runs out.

Then go in your house (do not stay there) and see if the climate inside your house changed for the worse or the better. Did the temp increase. Did the concentration of CO2 gases increase. What other changes occured. Were they for the better.

After you conduct this little experiment (which is real fun) we can compare results.

the atmosphere is air tight?

"Drag a $100 bill through a trailer camp and there's no telling what you will find."
I tried that. Got two Rethugs and a mexican. What about you. Been trolling lately?
Yup! got 4 crack heads in a van with obama 08 and a Gore 2000 stickers on the bumper.

YOU WIN. Your trolling is worth a LOT more than 2 rethugs and a Mexican. (I had to discount the value of the Mexican cause he couldn't produce his papers. I had to REALLY discount the value of the Rethugs, all they could do was whine and cry that I tricked them with the hundred dollar bill)

the atmosphere is air tight?

Another one that didn't know about the existance of a chimney that goes right out into space and gets rid of all the bad bad gases.

Kidding aside, yea for all practical intents and purposes, everything we put into the atmosphere, stays there in some form or another. I guess that makes it air tight. Your sure don't want the atmosphere flying off into space do you? You study science in school? Remeber how matter does not cease to exist simply because it changes form?

H2O is still H20 whether it is ice, water or vapor. Carbon is still carbon whether it is locked up in coal or burnt into gases. It still exists in its entirety.

Forum List

Back