Global waming photos

THIS is the reason for the increase in global temperature...

jessica-alba-1.jpg

I dunno, she might even look better, if there were a little nip in the air. :D

have two, their cheap...

jessicaalbasnipples.jpg

OP thoroughly self-refuted in post #3. End thread.

Once again, you only prove that you're a moron.

Explain to everyone how post #3 is not yourself shitting on yourself.

Me...let me....me......pick me!

We have been saying "its just weather" for years...

and the response has been..

"no...its not just weather...it is weather that proves our theory"

So now we respond by showing how using that criteria can just as easily DISprove the theory.

I was simply playing it the way a warmist cult member would play it to show how idiotic they are.

Me...let me....me......pick me!

We have been saying "its just weather" for years...

and the response has been..

"no...its not just weather...it is weather that proves our theory"

So now we respond by showing how using that criteria can just as easily DISprove the theory.

The warmist cult members will never get it because they aren't capable of rational thought.

so there is proof there is no global warming/climate change because it snowed?!

works for me

In the history of earths weather trends, does anyone know of any other times in which we burnt carbon based fuels (coal and oil) by the hundreds of millions of pounds, every day for decades..

I can't seem to find the corralationg points in time when we have done that.

When you find that period, then I may believe that things are changing as a matter of normal circumstances.

Till then, basic science says that if you put that much carbon in the air, every day, it has to have some effect. Impossible for it not to have any effect.

That would be like saying that, back in the 60 ties, that industrial cities did not cause major air pollution by dumping all those smokestack emmission into the air.

Evidently no one on here ever drove through Cleveland or Gary IN back in the day when we made everything. Some crazy sunsets through that pollution.

In the history of earths weather trends, does anyone know of any other times in which we burnt carbon based fuels (coal and oil) by the hundreds of millions of pounds, every day for decades..

When you find that period, then I may believe that things are changing as a matter of normal circumstances.

Till then, basic science says that if you put that much carbon in the air, every day, it has to have some effect. Impossible for it not to have any effect.

That would be like saying that, back in the 60 ties, that industrial cities did not cause major air pollution by dumping all those smokestack emmission into the air.

Evidently no one on here ever drove through Cleveland or Gary IN back in the day when we made everything. Some crazy sunsets through that pollution.

But that the effect will be nothing short of a biblical catastrophe is naught but pure hyperbole and fear mongering with the sole intent of passing strict controls on the people.

"Drag a $100 bill through a trailer camp and there's no telling what you will find."

I tried that. Got two Rethugs and a mexican. What about you. Been trolling lately?

You have to prove that increases in CO2 cause global warming. You can't just assume it.

They don't call it global warming anymore. Now it's man made climate change.

You see climate changes all the time and now the would be regulators of all things carbon can claim that if the climate is not at a steady state then they must act to control the people so as to keep climate at a constant predictable state.

Yeah we all know that's impossible but the effort to brainwash future generations that the earth will be turned into an inhospitable rock unless we are controlled by government continues unabated and will eventually be successful.

Hopefully I'll be dead before the yoke of government control closes for good on the necks of the people.

What is the right average mean temperature? Who decides what the ideal is?

Why the government of course.

Don't you know that government and only government knows what's best for you and the planet?

Only when Libs are in power.

What is the right average mean temperature? Who decides what the ideal is?

Why the government of course.

Don't you know that government and only government knows what's best for you and the planet?

Only when Libs are in power.

I don't trust conservative politicians any more that I do liberal ones.

Just looking at the growth and cost of government should be proof enough that there is little if any difference between the two.

so there is proof there is no global warming/climate change because it snowed?!

works for me

No..

Actually, because it snowed is proof that individual "weather events" do not confirm climate change.....something that the warmists use to support their theory.

But that the effect will be nothing short of a biblical catastrophe is naught but pure hyperbole and fear mongering with the sole intent of passing strict controls on the people.

I know what you mean. When the oil companies raise gas prices and I have to quit driving as much, which in turn will help reduce carbon emmissions, I know for a fact that is guvmint control being exercised.

Any luck finding that corralating period in the earths history?

You do know that Europe used to be a forested area. And they burnt all the trees for fuel. And in ole London, they used to heat every bodies homes with coal. Then they had all those breathing ailments and tons of soot.

But I still doubt those periods equate to as much carbon release as the burning of coal for electricity and oil for gasoline. By the hundreds of millions of pounds we burn those fuels every day.

Did you know (and the guvmint won't tell us) that there is a great big ole chimney that exhausts all those gases right out into space. Bet you didn't know that.

You have to prove that increases in CO2 cause global warming.

No I don't. But I do have a little experiment I tried. And you can try it to.

Back your car up to your house and connect a hose from the tail pipe to your house window. Seal everyting up real tight. Hopefully you filled your gas tank up. Start the car and let it sit and idle till the gas runs out.

Then go in your house (do not stay there) and see if the climate inside your house changed for the worse or the better. Did the temp increase. Did the concentration of CO2 gases increase. What other changes occured. Were they for the better.

After you conduct this little experiment (which is real fun) we can compare results.

Forum List

Back