Global waming photos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bripat9643, Feb 7, 2012.

1. bripat9643

bripat9643 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,465
    [​IMG]
    People stand in snow in front of the Colosseum on Saturday, February 4, in Rome.

[​IMG]
    Freshly plowed snow frames a road in Bucharest, Romania, on Friday, January 27.

2. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Priceless.priceless.

3. J.E.D

J.E.D What's tha matta?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,576
    In one of your many other threads on global warming denial (how many do you need?), when a poster pointed out that Chicago has had a very warm Winter, you said, and I quote:

Never mind that an overwhelming majority of scientists agree that global warming is in fact a reality; how about you at least stay consistent in your ignorant blather on the subject?

Your examples are, in your words, just weather, turd.

Get. A. Fucking. Clue.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,857
    12.5% of the earth's land mass has NOT been included in the temperature reading stations for the last 50 years and in doing so biasing the global warming tendency!

5. DontBeStupid

DontBeStupid Look it up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +422
    While I totally agree with JosefK, I would love to hear Bripat explain to us all how the existence of snow disproves Man-Made Global Warming.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251

Actually you made one mistake and it's Key. The Majority of Scientists agree on Climate change. The have been running away from the Term Warming for some time.

7. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    As did the odd removal of several key Monitoring stations (all from Generally cold Areas) and a tendency to locate new Stations inside Urban Heat Island Areas.

hell there is one in my town, and in a small northern Michigan town, the managed to put the thing 8 feet from the Busiest intersection for 150 Miles in any Direction.

8. J.E.D

J.E.D What's tha matta?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,576
    It reminds me of a few winters back when the NE US had major snow storms. Conservatives were gloating like they had actually proved some kind of point. I guess somebody forgot to tell them that snow is not unusual during the wintertime. :lol:

9. J.E.D

J.E.D What's tha matta?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,576
    Right. They've been running away from it because it's not an accurate term; but also, they've been running away from it because half-wit cons post stupid crap like the OP and say, "See, there's snow. Global warming doesn't exist".

10. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    I remember that time as well, and I don't recall myself gloating about them "being wrong" I did however point out that what it proved was that they are not as sure as they act about what is actually happening.

I am not sure why Liberals place such blind faith in scientists. The History of Science is one of being DEAD wrong on many things, right up until the point that they finally got it right. When I was 9 I had nightmares after watching a special on TV that told of the inevitable coming ice Age brought on by Human Activity, now were all going to fry.

The only thing I am sure of is this, many so called Deniers are indeed idiots, but also many believers are as well. My guess would be we as a species have less effect, and ability to Effect, than the Alarmist give us credit for, and more than the Deniers do.