Global Ice loss accelerating.

where exactly is the thermometer that measures global temperature?
There are thousands of them. Some are in weather stations scattered across the planet. Thousands of ARGO floats wander the oceans rising and sinking and sending their data ashore. Satellites take remote temperature data all over the planet. What did you think?

There are thousands of them. Some are in weather stations scattered across the planet. Thousands of ARGO floats wander the oceans rising and sinking and sending their data ashore. Satellites take remote temperature data all over the planet. What did you think?
They all need new mercury transfusions.

Those charts are data from empirical observations.

It is a strenuously correlated observation supported by numerous studies showing the absorption and transmissions characteristics of CO2.

I would suggest you start paying attention to very-well-accepted theories like AGW before such willful ignorance leads you to some sort of personal disaster. A rejection of the theory of momentum, for instance, could lead you into walking in front of a bus. A rejection of the theory of gravity could lead you to stepping off a cliff. A rejection of Ohm's law could lead to electrocution. You're still with us, so I suspect that there are lots and lots and lots of scientific theories with no more acceptance than AGW that you believe whole-heartedly. Why is that?

If you think so, why do you post here?

Unless they used Mike's Nature Trick, eh?

Unless they used Mike's Nature Trick, eh?
My statement was in response to Redfish's charge that the data charts I put up were "theories". I'm not even sure what that was supposed to mean.

That is incorrect. The fundamental science behind the idea that gases could absorb energy from sunlight was brought out by Jospepch Fourier in 1820. The idea that CO2, specifically, could warm the planet was developed and published by Eunice Newton Foote in 1856. She was followed in that work by John Tyndall in 1859, Svante Arrhenius in 1896. A steam engineer and amateur scientist named Guy Stewart Callender was the first to propose that industrial CO2 emissions had already warmed the planet in 1938.

So, no, Al Gore did not start this.

The climate science community is not 50/50 on this. The warming theory has not been proven false. I would love, however, to see some links to the sources that tell you such things. Could you put them up here?
Gore started the AGW religion, of which you are a loyal member---------and a freaking idiot.

My statement was in response to Redfish's charge that the data charts I put up were "theories". I'm not even sure what that was supposed to mean.
Do you not understand the word "theories"? Look it up, the whole AGW cult is based on a failed theory that we humans are spewing gases into the atmosphere and that those gases are causing global warming. Its bullshit, but you are convinced it seems, so enjoy your fantasy.

yep and 50 years ago those thermometers were in forests, today they are on blacktop parking lots--------and you morons wonder why they are reading higher----------------------Really?

yep and 50 years ago those thermometers were in forests, today they are on blacktop parking lots--------and you morons wonder why they are reading higher----------------------Really?
Urban Heat Island effects have been well researched and are currently having no effect on global temperatures.

wrong, the sun has cycles (called sunspots) when more radiation (heat) is dispersed into the solar system. So the sun does affect the climate of mother earth.
The earth also wobbles a degree or two on its axis which affects climate, then there are the changes in ocean currents which affect the climate in parts of earth and not others, which may answer your greeland/NA question.

The fraud is the climate religion and their ideas that the acts of humans can cause, reverse, or change the climate of our planet. We can and do pollute it, but we, short of all our nuclear war, cannot change it. And even in the event of nuclear war, the changes would be temporary in the life of the planet.

Nice try.

One million years ago Greenland was completely green and all of Canada down to Indiana was covered with mile plus thick glacier....

Only tectonic movement and comprehension of the term "ice age" correctly answers what the DATA says...

Urban Heat Island effects have been well researched and are currently having no effect on global temperatures.

LOL!!!

Translation - Urban Heat Sink Effect is THE ONLY ACTUAL WARMING in the raw data. Everything else is FUDGE.

And even with urban areas warming, the atmosphere is NOT, despite increasing Co2.

FRAUD.

Co2 does NOTHING.

Anytime this beaked birdbrain claims "have been well researched" just remember what that really means....

R.27c7605f4fecef6ccfb46c7ea0930b8d

Fudge Recipe With Sweetened Condensed Milk And Cocoa Powder | Besto Blog

Nice try.

One million years ago Greenland was completely green and all of Canada down to Indiana was covered with mile plus thick glacier....

Only tectonic movement and comprehension of the term "ice age" correctly answers what the DATA says...
incorrect on all points. During that ice age Greenland was also under the glacier. Iceland was not. Its a naming game.

incorrect on all points. During that ice age Greenland was also under the glacier. Iceland was not. Its a naming game.

You are still falling for the old definition of ice age.

If you think Greenland and Antarctica are not ice ages, you are completely lost....

You are still falling for the old definition of ice age.

If you think Greenland and Antarctica are not ice ages, you are completely lost....
I'm no shrink but when someone is as out of touch with reality as you seem to be, they need professional psychiatric care. Get some help dude.

I'm no shrink but when someone is as out of touch with reality as you seem to be, they need professional psychiatric care. Get some help dude.

Indeed, you are INSANE if you think Antarctica is an ICE AGE.

What evidence is there?

NO PARROTING from the "experts"

Nevermind it is covered with 2 miles of ice, 8 million cubic miles of ice, 90% of Earth's ice...

And those 70 million year old dinosaur fossils, those reptiles lived on top of 2 miles of ice at -60F...

Genius, those "experts..."

LOL!!!

Face it, the Co2 FRAUD is completely BUSTED by the Greenland NA issue. This is all you and Toddster can do, is lie and divert and toss cards....

What evidence is there?

Nevermind it is covered with 2 miles of ice, 8 million cubic miles of ice, 90% of Earth's ice...

And those 70 million year old dinosaur fossils, those reptiles lived on top of 2 miles of ice at -60F...

LOL!!!

Face it, the Co2 FRAUD is completely BUSTED by the Greenland NA issue. This is all you and Toddster can do, is lie and divert and toss cards....

You're funny!

What evidence is there?

LOL!!!

What do you think it means when you say "Antarctica is an ice age"? Antarctica is a place. An ice age is a period of time.

Forum List

Back