Global Flood Happened: The Evidence IS Clear*

A rainbow appeared for the first time after the flood, indicating a radical change in atmospheric conditions as a consequence of a cataclysmic event.

:rofl:

Was Gods promise to never produce another global flood.

I know, and we all saw and heard God say he made promises via rainbows, THAT NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT IN SCIENCE CLASSES DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No the creation paradigm should be taught in science classes. It's no more less scientific then evolution.

The creation model includes the scientific evidence and the related inferences suggesting that:

The evolution model includes the scientific evidence and the related inferences suggesting that:

I. The universe and the Solar system were suddenly created.

I. The universe and the solar system emerged by naturalistic processes.

II. Life was suddenly created.

II. Life emerged from nonlife by naturalistic processes.

III. All present living kinds of animals and plants have remained fixed since creation, other than extinctions, and genetic variation in originally created kinds has only occurred within narrow limits.

III. All present kinds emerged from simpler earlier kinds, so that single-celled organisms evolved into invertebrates, then vertebrates, then amphibians, then reptiles, then mammals, then primates, including man.

IV. Mutation and natural selection are insufficient to have brought about any emergence of present living kinds from a simple primordial organism.

IV. Mutation and natural selection have brought about the emergence of present complex kinds from a simple primordial organism.

V. Man and apes have a separate ancestry.

V. Man and apes emerged from a common ancestor.

VI. The earth's geologic features appear to have been fashioned largely by rapid, catastrophic processes that affected the earth on a global and regional scale (catastrophism).

VI. The earth's geologic features were fashioned largely by slow, gradual processes, with infrequent catastrophic events restricted to a local scale (uniformitarianism).

VII. The inception of the earth and of living kinds may have been relatively recent.

VII. The inception of the earth and then of life must have occurred several billion years ago.

Sorry bout that,

1. So lets sum up folks, this is what I've shared so far in *MY THEORY* of the whole *Flood* story.
2. Firstly: before the *Flood*, the earth was rather smooth, like a marble, some high hills.
3. There was neither mountain nor valley.
4. Secondly: Where the *Grand Canyon* is, thats where the water from the *deep* burst forth to help *Flood* the earth.
5. Ofcourse there was the *Firmament*, which is hard to explain, but think of it as a rather large bubble encompassing the entire earth.
6. So what happen was the *Firmament* broke, along with the waters from the deep, them together *flooded* the entire earth.
7. And when the water burst forth from sub-terrain caverns, the oceans areas we see now the land mass was lowered, and soon after the same time the mountains were created.
8. As the new mountains thrust up, some time after the *flood* took place, the waters went to the lower areas or depressions, while the new mountains raised up the new land masses.
9. So the whole earth was covered by the waters for around a year, all land animals not in the ark died, and were buried in the sediments from the *Grand Canyon*, all over the planet, then the mountains were thrust up, when the thin shell marble surface collapsed while at the same time bringing up all the land masses we see today, and thats why we see fossils on *Mount Everest*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
troll0.jpg

There isn't any real factual dispute on whether or not a great flood happened. It did. It's the cause that's being disputed.

Yes, there is a dispute as to whether there was A "Great Flood". There's no geological evidence of a worldwide flood and the fact that widely seperated groups talk about a flood, hardly proves them to be the same ones. The Black Sea flooding may explain Middle Eastern myths about a great flood, but it doesn't explain Native American stories.

Yes, actually it does as civilization sprung forth from that area of the world. ALL civilization. Oral traditions would have mutated the story quite a bit making the vast numbers of various floods in different peoples. The flood however, remains the constant pointing out that the black sea was likely a real flood.

good lord

There is absolutely no evidence, at all, of a global flood.

The only thing that's global is the KT[?] boundary. [the line where dinos end]

Sorry, religion fail.

Really you need to do some research there is plenty of evidence that you won't be told about in your text book.

No there's not.

The bible is not proof. The flood wasn't global, there is not a shred of evidence.

I think the aliens that built all the pyramids, with interior light bulbs, cleaned up all the proof of a global flood as they left to never ever return or speak to us again.

God only knows why they did this.

Talk about Ideology.

That's humor, not ideology.

Along with thinking the bible is no longer the word of god, I also don't buy the crap about ancient aliens.

There isn't any real factual dispute on whether or not a great flood happened. It did. It's the cause that's being disputed.

Yes, there is a dispute as to whether there was A "Great Flood". There's no geological evidence of a worldwide flood and the fact that widely seperated groups talk about a flood, hardly proves them to be the same ones. The Black Sea flooding may explain Middle Eastern myths about a great flood, but it doesn't explain Native American stories.

Yes, actually it does as civilization sprung forth from that area of the world. ALL civilization. Oral traditions would have mutated the story quite a bit making the vast numbers of various floods in different peoples. The flood however, remains the constant pointing out that the black sea was likely a real flood.

The Black Sea flood doesn't explain native American legends.

Black Sea deluge theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's supposed to have happened 7-8,000 years ago, while migration into America has been estimated to have happened anywhere from 15 to 40,000 years ago.

Settlement of the Americas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quick question

Is there enough water on the surface of the Earth to submerge all the land masses. At Present, I don't think so.

Sorry bout that,

Quick question

Is there enough water on the surface of the Earth to submerge all the land masses. At Present, I don't think so.

1. Sure there is enough water, but a short time after the flood, the area where the oceans are now sunk down rapidly, creating the ocean beds, the area where we see the land now, thrust up at the same time, mostly where the mountains thrust up, this is where the land masses followed, most mountain ranges are on the edges of the continent's, the low lands were just there, following the mountains lead.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back