Global Flood Happened: The Evidence IS Clear*

There are no ways to properly test many of the theories taught in school they are merely inferrences of the mind.

I was pissed in school when my teachers never taught the blatantly obvious evidence of snakes being able to talk and man living inside a whale.

It's the anti-Bible agenda all the educators of the world had implanted in them by Satan.

Yes drock i know you have a problem with a being capable of creating the human brain but are accepting to a non-thinking and non-intelligent process through mutations doing it.

Genetic mutation has been observed, in a lab.
God, has not.

There are no ways to properly test many of the theories taught in school they are merely inferrences of the mind.

I was pissed in school when my teachers never taught the blatantly obvious evidence of snakes being able to talk and man living inside a whale.

It's the anti-Bible agenda all the educators of the world had implanted in them by Satan.

Yes drock i know you have a problem with a being capable of creating the human brain but are accepting to a non-thinking and non-intelligent process through mutations doing it.

I'm on your side YWC.

When biologists found those snakes with vocal cords and those whales with studio apartments inside them those things should've been made known to everyone and taught in science classes. Instead Satan commanded them to destroy those things and thus we have evil, immoral monsters in every classroom across the globe.

Except you're wrong. You don't know me, my origin, my Religious origins, my study, what I've read and scrutinized, what sized dick I have, who I've fucked, my first name, my address, my family dynamics, my community, what social gatherings I attend, what I'm worth, my favorite color, what inspires me, etc

etc

etc

etc

You're ignorant of all that is me yet claim what you claim because you need to rationalize somehow why some people don't believe as you do. That's a position of weak character and insecurity.

Don't need to know such things i have debated these issues for over 40 years and you're all pretty much the same and react the same way.

You and all naturalist are predictable.

Good point.

The people who take science seriously are predictable in the sense that we take scientific facts and evidence seriously.

Couldn't agree with you more YWC.

Creationist take science serious that is why we continue pointing out the flaws of the so called science taught in schools.

We point out science dogma.

Don't need to know such things i have debated these issues for over 40 years and you're all pretty much the same and react the same way.

You and all naturalist are predictable.

Good point.

The people who take science seriously are predictable in the sense that we take scientific facts and evidence seriously.

Creationist take science serious that is why we continue pointing out the flaws of the so called science taught in schools.

As not discovered by yourselves, but crackpots who are not peer reviewed and don't even have a background in science but are driven by an agenda.

The wool is pulled over your eyes, in the guise that the wool is pulled over "everyone else's eyes."

You're an easy sell.

110% guarantee I could knock on your front door in 5 minutes, talk to you for fifteen, and leave having sold you a $120 box of steaks if sales were still my profession. You're my favorite kind of customer - the dupe.

God, has not.

Yes i have personally observed mutations for a living and when a mutations cause change most of the time it is harmful to the organism. Not beneficial as your side claims and you need mountains of these rare beneficial mutations for macro-evolution to happen one on the other.

God, has not.

Yes i have personally observed mutations for a living and when a mutations cause change most of the time it is harmful to the organism. Not beneficial as your side claims and you need mountains of these rare beneficial mutations for macro-evolution to happen one on the other.

Try understanding whatever "my side" claims then, huh? How about starting there?

99.9% of all species ever, are extinct.

Therefore - no, "my side" doesn't even say what you say that it says so - you're just as full of shit as I thought.

There isn't any real factual dispute on whether or not a great flood happened. It did. It's the cause that's being disputed.

Good point.

As not discovered by yourselves, but crackpots who are not peer reviewed and don't even have a background in science but are driven by an agenda.

The wool is pulled over your eyes, in the guise that the wool is pulled over "everyone else's eyes."

You're an easy sell.

110% guarantee I could knock on your front door in 5 minutes, talk to you for fifteen, and leave having sold you a $120 box of steaks if sales were still my profession. You're my favorite kind of customer - the dupe.

Wrong ,many of us creationist hold degrees in the sciences.

Maybe it's the wool over your eyes.

Sorry bout that,

1. Really*???
2. Okay now its time I bring out the *BIG GUNS*!!!!!!
3. Stand avast, or be annihilated by this.
4. Don't attempt this at home people, it may be hazardous to your health.
5. LINK:Evidence for a Global Flood

"In the past, scientists largely dismissed Noah's flood as a myth, or a local flood, as it was believed that there could not have been enough rainwater to cover the world as high as Mount Everest. Recent discoveries in plate tectonics and crustal physics have shown that a much flatter Earth could have easily been flooded, with the resultant volcanic and geologic activity altering the land surface. These details have demolished the main argument against a global flood, but the tag of "local flood" has remained because atheists do not want any evidence that supports the existence of an Almighty, Creator/God.

Here are over 100 evidences in support of a global flood, rather than a local one.

FROM LOGIC.........[12 reasons]

(1) For rain to fall for forty uninterrupted days on one localized area is currently close to impossible.

(2) A rainbow appeared for the first time after the flood, indicating a radical change in atmospheric conditions as a consequence of a cataclysmic event.

(3) The waters remained for over a year. This would not occur in a local flood.

(4) To be higher than the highest mountains, the flood could not have been local.

(5) To cover the mountains continually for 9 months, the flood could not have been local.

(6) The purpose of the flood was to destroy all human beings. This could only refer to a worldwide flood.

(7) If the flood was local, people living elsewhere in the world would have escaped.

(8) The enormous size of the ark (equivalent to the capacity of 500 railroad freight carriages) would hold much more than local species of animals.

(9) The purpose of the ark to "keep seed [species - NKJ] alive upon the face of the earth" is only rational if the flood was global.

(10) Noah and his family could have migrated to a locality away from the local area to be flooded. There would have been no need to spend 120 years building an ark.

(11) Many of the animals in the flooding area could have easily migrated to escape the deluge if the flood was local. There would have been no need to build an ark to provide them with a safe haven.

(12) If God made a promise based on a lie (ie. that the flood being local rather than global), then he can't be trusted to save us from our sins.

FROM SCIENCE....... [45 reasons]

(13) There is a worldwide tradition among natives of a global flood.

(14) According to current archaeological evidence, civilization appears to have originated in the Ararat/Babylon region.

(15) The genealogical records of many of the European kings can be traced back to Japheth, son of Noah."

6. This is just scraping the surface of this iceberg.
7. More at LINK.
8. I love making you squirm.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

God, has not.

Try understanding whatever "my side" claims then, huh? How about starting there?

Therefore - no, "my side" doesn't even say what you say that it says so - you're just as full of shit as I thought.

That just shows since the fall of man things have gotten worse without God leading the way.

Not sure of what your point is though.

A rainbow appeared for the first time after the flood, indicating a radical change in atmospheric conditions as a consequence of a cataclysmic event.

:rofl:

That just shows since the fall of man things have gotten worse without God leading the way.

The point is that Genetic Mutation is not said to always make the species "Better," fool.

Sorry bout that,

1. Another part on the, *CWN THEORY* is:

The *Grand Canyon* is the location where the water under the surface of the earth, broke forth, releasing all the sandy sediments into the global flood waters, which settled around the planet, and created the, *Grand Canyons*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There isn't any real factual dispute on whether or not a great flood happened. It did. It's the cause that's being disputed.

Yes, there is a dispute as to whether there was A "Great Flood". There's no geological evidence of a worldwide flood and the fact that widely seperated groups talk about a flood, hardly proves them to be the same ones. The Black Sea flooding may explain Middle Eastern myths about a great flood, but it doesn't explain Native American stories.

The point is that Genetic Mutation is not said to always make the species "Better," fool.

Well that is obvious by the evidence fool.

You need to do a little homework,what is a beneficial mutation ? you contradict a major tenet for macro-evolution.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes it is.
2. Who disagrees?
3. Lets get this debate started!!!!
4. BRING IT!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
newthread.gif

Forum List

Back