Sorry bout that,

1. Yes it is.
2. Who disagrees?
3. Lets get this debate started!!!!
4. BRING IT!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The evidence is not in this thread for discussion, therefore, it is not clear.

True. However,the murkin wouldn't understand. Remember . Earth is only six thousand years old since hE and hIm created her. Ya know,G-D the perfect one.

Sorry bout that,

On this earth or the other one they just discovered?

1. This one ofcourse.
2. I'm not sure a flood happened there, but you goatahead and go there and com back and tell us, might take you 600 million years to get there, but who cares amiright?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

There are aquatic fossils on Everest.
Ya happy now ?

1. Sure that too.
2. And there was never an ocean where Mt. Everest is.
3. I know you guys don't know you just fell within my wheel house,...lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

True. However,the murkin wouldn't understand. Remember . Earth is only six thousand years old since hE and hIm created her. Ya know,G-D the perfect one.

1. When the earth was created, it was pretty much smooth as a marble if seen from space.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All your evidence and facts backing al of this stuff up is fascinating!

There are aquatic fossils on Everest.
Ya happy now ?

Bet there older than 6,000 years.

Mount Everest and the fossils are under 6,000 years old, Satan was punching the ground from his lair in Hell and that formed the mountains.
Thank you for the clarification. Why didn't Gawd slap him in the head ? Breech of contract ? Ya know how them thar "chosen" are about contracts.
The script reveals a contract.HeyZeuss wasn't signing it. Guess who did ?
HINT: They wore wigs and turtle necks to hide their syphilis infections.

Genetically we've been the same for about oh say 250,000 years. That means that there were people as smart as Einstein and Joe Biden way back then, so the idea that we've only discovered a practical way to harness electricity 60 years ago is patently absurd.

Also, every civilization from the Aztecs, to the Hebrews to the Chinese has a legend of a Great Flood. It's not too much of a stretch to imagine that the Flood actually happened and that we've been wiped down, but not totally out as a species several times in the recent past.

Sorry bout that,

The evidence is not in this thread for discussion, therefore, it is not clear.

1. Seeing I wasn't here at the time, I don't have all the clear answers, but I do have a *theory*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All theories are hardly equal. If you're talking scientific theory, you'll have to supply some evidence.

Genetically we've been the same for about oh say 250,000 years. That means that there were people as smart as Einstein and Joe Biden way back then, so the idea that we've only discovered a practical way to harness electricity 60 years ago is patently absurd.

Also, every civilization from the Aztecs, to the Hebrews to the Chinese has a legend of a Great Flood. It's not too much of a stretch to imagine that the Flood actually happened and that we've been wiped down, but not totally out as a species several times in the recent past.

So, are you supporting the Great Flood theory or aren't you? What I learned in Sunday School is that God did it ONCE and then promised not to do it again. What's with this "several times" stuff? :doubt:

I DID read an interesting theory as to why so many early cultures discuss a "GREAT FLOOD".

It seems that the place now known as the BLACK SEA was once inhabited by the majority of our species.

When a meteor hit central Canada the resulting melt of the Canadian Ice cap caused as rapid rise in sea levels worldwide.

AS a result of that rise, the lands where the Black Sea is now, flooded rather rapidly thus forcing much of mankind to flee for their lives.

The survivors of that disaster spread out from the region taking with them their version of a GREAT FLOOD.

Flood hypothesis

Black Sea today (light blue) and in 5600 BC (dark blue) according to Ryan and Pitman's hypothesis.

In 1997, William Ryan and Walter Pitman published evidence that a massive flooding of the Black Sea occurred about 5600 BC through the Bosporus, following this scenario.[3] Before that date, glacial meltwater had turned the Black and Caspian Seas into vast freshwater lakes draining into the Aegean Sea. As glaciers retreated, some of the rivers emptying into the Black Sea declined in volume and changed course to drain into the North Sea.[citation needed][4] The levels of the lakes dropped through evaporation, while changes in worldwide hydrology caused sea level to rise. The rising Mediterranean finally spilled over a rocky sill at the Bosporus. The event flooded 155,000 km2 (60,000 sq mi) of land and significantly expanded the Black Sea shoreline to the north and west. According to the researchers, "40 km3 (10 cu mi) of water poured through each day, two hundred times what flows over Niagara Falls... The Bosporus flume roared and surged at full spate for at least three hundred days."
Samplings of sediments in the Black Sea by a series of expeditions carried out between 1998 to 2005 in the frame of a European Project ASSEMBLAGE[5] and coordinated by a French oceanographer, Gilles Lericolais[6], brought some new inputs to the Ryan and Pitman's hypothesis. These results were also completed by the Noah project led by the Bulgarian Institute of Oceanography (IO-BAS).[7] Furthermore, calculations made by Mark Siddall predicted an underwater canyon that was actually found.[8]

Not a clue if the theory has merit but it does make a kind of sense, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back