On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North

Attachments

• $Santa-Claus-4.jpg
    $Santa-Claus-4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 76
God damn war on Christmas

Don't they know it is Santas birthday?

No respect for those of us who worship Santa

So, when that day finally comes around, what will you tell God about tearing down His 10 Commandments?

So, when that day finally comes around, what will you tell God about tearing down His 10 Commandments?

Hey.........I personally think that they should be allowed to stay. Why? Because I also believe the 10 Commandments are a good idea, as it is a way for the human race to keep on keepin' on.

All SCOTUS decisions are unconstitutional. Each justice takes and oath that ends "...so help me God"

Church =/= State

True Story.

Last edited:

Hey.........I personally think that they should be allowed to stay. Why? Because I also believe the 10 Commandments are a good idea, as it is a way for the human race to keep on keepin' on.

God was not having his best day when he wrote the ten commandments

I could have done a better job

What would you have written?

First off, god made the first four commandments about himself. It shows insecurity on his part. People should worship you because they love you, not because you order them to

Second, Moses led the Jews out of slavery, and god does not even make a commandment against slavery

Third, Honor your father and mother, but nothing about honoring and caring for your children

Fourth, nothing about assault.

Fifth, commandments against coveting are petty thought crimes

First off, god made the first four commandments about himself. It shows insecurity on his part. People should worship you because they love you, not because you order them to

Second, Moses led the Jews out of slavery, and god does not even make a commandment against slavery

Third, Honor your father and mother, but nothing about honoring and caring for your children

Fourth, nothing about assault.

Fifth, commandments against coveting are petty thought crimes

Can't really argue with that logic...

What a wonderful lesson in intolerance.

Also, it shows how little the left understands about the Bible.

The Ten Commandments is Hebrew law.

Christians try to adhere to it but the only commandment Jesus gave them was to love our brother as we would love ourselves. And I'm not speaking in a physical manner.

Last edited:
It seems to be a ridiculous argument. I have many friends who are not necessarily Christian and very few are actually offended by anything Christian, they are much more offended, however, by certain individuals who claim to practice Christianity. I find it comforting to see the Ten Commandments on display, but then I also find it honorable to see the American flag. When I was homeschooling my oldest son years ago and we were going through his first grade history book, which was provided by A Beka Book :: Excellence in Education from a Christian Perspective, he asked me why I was crying through the pages... I suppose one day there will be individuals too weak minded and feeble to find my tears tolerable and will shout to shut the spout. :dunno: To my children, I am still undiscovered, as well.

actually there were over 400 commandments given, Paul did the editing..so if their fucked up blame him.
I'm for keeping church and state as far apart as possible..
a religion should have only the Right to display their symbols on their own property.
public buildings need to stay religious symbol free.
since the SANTA we know today was created by the coca cola company in the 1930's
he can go anywhere,especially since lot's of churches have vending machines.

It seems to be a ridiculous argument. I have many friends who are not necessarily Christian and very few are actually offended by anything Christian, they are much more offended, however, by certain individuals who claim to practice Christianity. I find it comforting to see the Ten Commandments on display, but then I also find it honorable to see the American flag. When I was homeschooling my oldest son years ago and we were going through his first grade history book, which was provided by A Beka Book :: Excellence in Education from a Christian Perspective, he asked me why I was crying through the pages... I suppose one day there will be individuals too weak minded and feeble to find my tears tolerable and will shout to shut the spout. :dunno: To my children, I am still undiscovered, as well.

I fall into the "not necessarily christian" category. I find it far more offensive when someone demands that their "faith" be substituted for another. Like the way atheists demand that all christian-related symbolism be removed from public view while either demanding, or at least condoning, the substitution of islamic religious observances or even the forcible adoption of the "gay" agenda as classroom doctrine.

Forum List

Back