Global carbon emissions set to reach record 36 billion tonnes in 2013

And yet with all this the temperatures have flattened out and not risen as according to AGW lore.

Physics say one thing and the surface temperature graph says quite another. I am guessing that the fact that the last 5.5 years of the past 6.5 years being nina conditions have lead to the shape of temperature curve. Kind of a ying for the yang of the 2002-2007 period being mostly nino.

And yet with all this the temperatures have flattened out and not risen as according to AGW lore.

Physics say one thing and the surface temperature graph says quite another. I am guessing that the fact that the last 5.5 years of the past 6.5 years being nina conditions have lead to the shape of temperature curve. Kind of a ying for the yang of the 2002-2007 period being mostly nino.

Oh my! Not sure where you get your info, but you are so way off base.

CO2 does NOT drive climate.

LOL, from the noaa and nasa of course. Show me how the sun is warming the planet the past 50 years?

LOL, from the noaa and nasa of course. Show me how the sun is warming the planet the past 50 years?

You haven't shown with datasets and source code how CO2 has warmed the planet in the last fifty years, not sure why you would ask something of someone that you can not do yourself.

Fact: CO2 does NOT drive climate!

Then again based on your silly question show if the sun did not exist how this planet would warm.

Last edited:

You haven't shown with datasets and source code how CO2 has warmed the planet in the last fifty years, not sure why you would ask something of someone that you can not do yourself.

Fact: CO2 does NOT drive climate!

Then again based on your silly question show if the sun did not exist how this planet would warm.
Moron,

If it was only the sun warming our planet we'd be a ice ball. :eusa_whistle: The sun
Greenhouse Effect

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

ATMO336 - Spring 2012

You should understand that the natural greenhouse effect on Earth is not a bad thing. In fact it is necessary for life as we know it to exist. If there were no greenhouse effect, the temperature of the Earth's surface would be 0°F, and most water would be frozen. The concern with anthropogenic global warming is that of an enhanced greenhouse effect whereby the surface temperature of the Earth will increase above the present value of 59°F.

Every respected university would disagree with a moron like you. Please take a college class and get away from the Christian science. It is fucking rotting your brain.

Forum List

Back