Glenn Beck University......wow

I just had to click on the view post icon. Media Matters ? Holy shit batman do you think media matters would be fair and partial?

Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.
About Us | Media Matters for America

You got a point? If they're wrong, show that they're wrong.

Interesting...and you also think Angle is a great candidate. Question for you, do you agree with her...if a child is raped by her father, she should still have the child?

What a horrible person she is. No compassion for that child whatsoever...rape and incest and yet she still wants that child to go through 9 months of hell and have a constant reminder of being raped by her father.

She actually said this...the child should be born...lemon, lemonade my ass. A perfect example of loving the fetus, hating the child.

Apparently you've mistaken me for someone that thinks your opinion is valid, after all you're progressive traitor to your country that doesn't even realize the depth of your betrayal yet (yeah I've read your posts). You're off in progressive la-la land so why would you think that your observations are of any value to those of us here on Earth ? let's make a deal, as soon as you admit the fact that you're fighting to put yourself in a gub'ment run prison I'll start paying attention to what you think, in the meantime just assume I view your "opinions" with the same curious disdain that early biologists viewed an amoebae.... If you're lucky I won't shove it down your throat when the self-serving, politicians you worship get their asses kicked this November.

Wow, its as if I didnt actually ask you a question and not give my opinion. Again, you agree with Angle? Should a child who was raped by her father and gets pregnant have to bring that child to birth?

Please, just this once, try to stay on point. Just this once. Please. Angle said it, you agree righty? STAY ON POINT PLEASE.

Interesting...and you also think Angle is a great candidate. Question for you, do you agree with her...if a child is raped by her father, she should still have the child?

What a horrible person she is. No compassion for that child whatsoever...rape and incest and yet she still wants that child to go through 9 months of hell and have a constant reminder of being raped by her father.

She actually said this...the child should be born...lemon, lemonade my ass. A perfect example of loving the fetus, hating the child.

Apparently you've mistaken me for someone that thinks your opinion is valid, after all you're progressive traitor to your country that doesn't even realize the depth of your betrayal yet (yeah I've read your posts). You're off in progressive la-la land so why would you think that your observations are of any value to those of us here on Earth ? let's make a deal, as soon as you admit the fact that you're fighting to put yourself in a gub'ment run prison I'll start paying attention to what you think, in the meantime just assume I view your "opinions" with the same curious disdain that early biologists viewed an amoebae.... If you're lucky I won't shove it down your throat when the self-serving, politicians you worship get their asses kicked this November.

Wow, its as if I didnt actually ask you a question and not give my opinion. Again, you agree with Angle? Should a child who was raped by her father and gets pregnant have to bring that child to birth?

Please, just this once, try to stay on point. Just this once. Please. Angle said it, you agree righty? STAY ON POINT PLEASE.

What's that bullshit even have to do with this thread? talk about not staying on point. Hey Zona you gonna run from this thread to if I start throwing out facts?

Almost 10% of Autozona's posts have the word "Beck" in it...

Almost 5% of yours have AutoZona in it.

Great nerd opportunity. I did the math.

A search for the poster Zona and "Beck" came back capped at 500 but the last post was from 8/15/09 and Zona joined in August of 2009. From August 15th to today he averaged 45 Becks a month so we will give him half of that, 23 rounding up, to make up the two weeks missed in August, so 523.

523/5910=8.849%

A search for the poster Dr.House and "autozona" came back with 187 results.

187/3922=4.768%

Based on Price is Right Rules, House was pretty darn close but went over and Zona came close to winning both Showcases!

OMG that is hilarious. Thanks for hte math work. I wonder how many times I said the word Bush or Haninty or "righty" or republican etc. I see a trend here..I talk about right and left things on this Bulletin board and House is all about ME. lol

House, dude, get a hobby and dont let it be me. lol

Alright, genius, explain Hannity's attacks on Ron Paul and his supporters all throughout 2008.

As I said I haven't been watch Hannity that long

He's a fucking lunatic. Honestly if anyone asks me which pundit they should watch on FoxNews, I tell them O Reilly.

Yeah, it's amazing but somehow over the last few years O'Reilly in my view has become the most moderate nighttime pundit on FOX or MSNBC.

What's that bullshit even have to do with this thread? talk about not staying on point. Hey Zona you gonna run from this thread to if I start throwing out facts?

Wow, a couple things here..one I wasnt talking to you, I was talking to a Angle supporter and two, comment on Beck having a fucking University and rubes giving that clown money for it.

Ironically, that idiot is a college drop out, but somehow he thinks he is smart enough to start his own school? lolol.

Rubes.

As I said I haven't been watch Hannity that long

He's a fucking lunatic. Honestly if anyone asks me which pundit they should watch on FoxNews, I tell them O Reilly.

Yeah, it's amazing but somehow over the last few years O'Reilly in my view has become the most moderate nighttime pundit on FOX or MSNBC.

He's tough on his leftie guests and he'll definitely tell them they are crazy when they get carried away, but he does allow them to speak their minds. I like him. Hell he even defends Obama when he feels it's the right thing to do.

Wow, a couple things here..one I wasnt talking to you, I was talking to a Angle supporter and two, comment on Beck having a fucking University and rubes giving that clown money for it.

Ironically, that idiot is a college drop out, but somehow he thinks he is smart enough to start his own school? lolol.

Rubes.

You're a moron Zona, he doesn't tout it to be any sort of accredited University , it's simply something for his fans.

Do you deny that Beck encourages people to educate themselves?

I just had to click on the view post icon. Media Matters ? Holy shit batman do you think media matters would be fair and partial?

Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.
About Us | Media Matters for America

You got a point? If they're wrong, show that they're wrong.

If anyone cares, I originally started this thread with a link to GLENN BECK'S OWN SITE.

I lost it with him when he said there are no homeless vets. That made me sick.

He's prone to saying dumb shit just like the rest of them but from what I have observed he is more likely to defend the opposition or attack his team than most others in that genre.

Rubes.

You're a moron Zona, he doesn't tout it to be any sort of accredited University , it's simply something for his fans.

Do you deny that Beck encourages people to educate themselves?

Dont know, I am not a fan of his like you are. If he does say this, do they? Seriously, I have seen the break down of his demographic and I have to ask again, do they? :doubt:

I have seen enough factual things he was wrong on to know if they did, they would be disappointed. Factually, he has been wrong many times and its hard to say to a person, your CONSPRICY THEORY is wrong. Its may be just fucking crazy, but not wrong. Its a theory.

He's tough on his leftie guests and he'll definitely tell them they are crazy when they get carried away, but he does allow them to speak their minds. I like him. Hell he even defends Obama when he feels it's the right thing to do.

Back in the day he was a lot like Sean ... interrupting and talking over his guests when they are trying to make a point and again from what I have observed he has curtailed that a lot.

Sean is such a prick I'm shocked he doesn't get his lights punched out sometimes.

He's prone to saying dumb shit just like the rest of them but from what I have observed he is more likely to defend the opposition or attack his team than most others in that genre.

Zona doesn't care, he's a stupid partisan hack who will attack anyone who disagrees with him for not being perfect. Just like Beck, he has no legitimate gripe against Beck, so he just spends hours scouring the net for factual errors Beck may have made and then makes fun of something that Beck clearly doesn't intend to be a real University but is rather just something for his fans.

Proof lies in the fact that a search of Zona's posts for a comment about Maddow's or Olbermann's stupid statements turns up nothing.

I was into him for the election for a bit. I noticed how he likes to send his team after someone and ambush them, then got angry when they did it to his team. Between that and the No homeless vet thing, I lost it with him. (I personally volunteered at homeless shelters in san diego with my command and know he is wrong about this). That infuriated me.

I was into him for the election for a bit. I noticed how he likes to send his team after someone and ambush them, then got angry when they did it to his team. Between that and the No homeless vet thing, I lost it with him. (I personally volunteered at homeless shelters in san diego with my command and know he is wrong about this). That infuriated me.

Yeah, the ambush reporting is shady .. but hilarious when it backfires. Watch Bill Moyer's take this wannabe bully's lunch money.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_2IZT4VgDY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_2IZT4VgDY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Zona doesn't care, he's a stupid partisan hack who will attack anyone who disagrees with him for not being perfect. Just like Beck, he has no legitimate gripe against Beck, so he just spends hours scouring the net for factual errors Beck may have made and then makes fun of something that Beck clearly doesn't intend to be a real University but is rather just something for his fans.

Proof lies in the fact that a search of Zona's posts for a comment about Maddow's or Olbermann's stupid statements turns up nothing.

I spend hours looking for Beck mistakes? Google gives them in seconds. SECONDS. maddow does not make a habit of making factual mistakes dufus. Do you want a history of her educational background? I am a fan of hers, yes but she is not a "rodeo clown" and ironically, if she wanted to, she could open up her own university...more so than Beck.

The reason why you wont see me not looking up Maddow's factual mistakes is, she doesn't work for fox.

Schools in.

Yeah, the ambush reporting is shady .. but hilarious when it backfires. Watch Bill Moyer's take this wannabe bully's lunch money.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_2IZT4VgDY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_2IZT4VgDY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I totally remember that. Thanks for the chuckle.

Forum List

Back